Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry Clan(Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:33 pm
He shrugged, giving her a slight blush, "I don't know, you want to go sit by the lake?" He chuckled and gave her a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:52 pm
Em ponders for abit before shaking her head, "I was thinking somewhere...more private?" she suggested.  

Em Lenore

Pelvic Sorcery

Shameless Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:35 pm
Donald trump stormed into the room and started to do to do the Thriller dance in a batman costume. After realizing that he wasn't being chased by the government, he disrobed and began to do the cabbage patch. With a gruff voice, perhaps a failed imitation of the Dark Knight's batman, Donald bellowed out "Your wife is a highway, and I want to ride her all night long!"
Just then, a meteor started hurling towards him. He had to think fast, or else the planet would be doomed. "Alla-kabama!" he shouted raising his fist in the air. In the blink of an eye, his shin had disappeared, and he began to ascend into the heavens. At the sight, the meteor exploded out of sheer awesomeness.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:04 pm
Chaos blushed and nodded, "Um, sure, you want to go to my hut?" He murred a bit and chuckled.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Em Lenore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:24 pm
Em thought for a moment before nodding, "Sure...I don't feel like being outside anyways," she said, her tail flicking back and forth, she turned and walked towards Chaos's hosue.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:48 am
Kiba finished the house and looked at the plans to see that someone brought him lunch. It was probably Kiki, she's such a kind hearted person. He grabbed the meal and started to eat. "I better start on that school."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:45 am
Chaos nodded and walked to his house by her side, his tail wagging, he gently grabbed her paw, giving her a warm smile. As they made it to the house, he opened the door for her, smiling and murring a bit as he walked in after her.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff