Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital Battle: OOC [To be removed after fight] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:22 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Rahenno
If thats The case I'm GLAD you guy knocked me off the crew. Although that happened mainly because of you, Shane. But I guess I should Thank you that. xd

Edit- Seriously? How are six arm going to stop nine tails. I hate math but I'm pretty sure something is wrong here.

They're shaped into a drill. All the arms would have to do is grab the very tip. That was what the strongest set of arms did, though I forget its name. The enforcer? IDR.

Stopping the tip would stop the spin, and the other two sets simply held it tightly so it wouldn't slip through. It's actually rather simple, just imagine them all wrapping around the drill.

And they're much longer than normal arms, so I can grab the drill without having it run into my chest.

@Katsuro: ya, I'm lazy when it comes to gates, but you know I work diligently in general, lol

@OGU: hey, I've been insulted 221380129319237 times, but I've only given warnings to like 2 people...

Lol, True. Like I said, we should have a topic in every village for the walls. Makes better sense than to just say you appeared in the topic because you flew. XD

boy, what generation you livin in'

we do have that xd

either way, not posting at gates isn't really a reportable offense, so I don't really know why people complain when I don't do it

what does it matter? lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:31 pm
Incubus Shane
Rahenno
If thats The case I'm GLAD you guy knocked me off the crew. Although that happened mainly because of you, Shane. But I guess I should Thank you that. xd

Edit- Seriously? How are six arm going to stop nine tails. I hate math but I'm pretty sure something is wrong here.

They're shaped into a drill. All the arms would have to do is grab the very tip. That was what the strongest set of arms did, though I forget its name. The enforcer? IDR.

Stopping the tip would stop the spin, and the other two sets simply held it tightly so it wouldn't slip through. It's actually rather simple, just imagine them all wrapping around the drill.

And they're much longer than normal arms, so I can grab the drill without having it run into my chest.

@Katsuro: ya, I'm lazy when it comes to gates, but you know I work diligently in general, lol

@OGU: hey, I've been insulted 221380129319237 times, but I've only given warnings to like 2 people...

Yeah well tell that to the crew member who tried (and maybe succeeded, I dunno) in giving me a strike for saying they were bad at their job, no insults or anything. Just creative criticism...

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:39 pm
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Rahenno

Lol, True. Like I said, we should have a topic in every village for the walls. Makes better sense than to just say you appeared in the topic because you flew. XD

we do have that xd

either way, not posting at gates isn't really a reportable offense, so I don't really know why people complain when I don't do it

what does it matter? lol

Because it tell others that you made your way through the gates and if a rouge or lets say an enemy to the village would send the whole village on high alert. But sneaking over the walls can be a better way to get into the village without alerting everyone. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:42 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Rahenno

we do have that xd

what does it matter? lol

Because it tell others that you made your way through the gates and if a rouge or lets say an enemy to the village would send the whole village on high alert. But sneaking over the walls can be a better way to get into the village without alerting everyone. lol

Lol, I figured they'd know it was Kleine, he's the only one too lazy to simply walk through... he's the only one that flies... xD  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:45 pm
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Rahenno

we do have that xd

what does it matter? lol

Lol, I figured they'd know it was Kleine, he's the only one too lazy to simply walk through... he's the only one that flies... xD

Lol, there are others that can fly like the Kamisama members. But there is only like a couple that still live. Like Firu's RPC. XP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:50 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

we do have that xd

what does it matter? lol

Lol, there are others that can fly like the Kamisama members. But there is only like a couple that still live. Like Firu's RPC. XP

I can fly better than the Kamisama members... how? I have 9 wings... and the wind element.

UMAD?

cool  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:56 pm
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

we do have that xd

what does it matter? lol

I can fly better than the Kamisama members... how? I have 9 wings... and the wind element.

UMAD?

cool

Can jealousy be considered into madness? If so then yes. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:58 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

UMAD?

cool

naw, that's a totally different meme.

this one is, "UJELLY?"

:O

it's ok... I'm jealous too...

Katsuro has such a peaceful lifestyle... oh wait  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:01 pm
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

UMAD?

cool

this one is, "UJELLY?"

Yeah, you were saying? XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:06 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Incubus Shane
Demonic Slayer Wasuken

UMAD?

cool

this one is, "UJELLY?"

Yeah, you were saying? XD

oh sorry, I was just thinking about how I never heard a peep from him, then I realized it was cuz he's dead

cool

loool

i'm just being a troll

Hi.

smile

I'M BORED.

RESPOND RAHENNO, RESPOND sad  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:29 pm
There's a problem with this, Luo. There are no roof slabs or tiles. They're all covered with blood. And if they were covered with blood, that'd make them impossible to substitute with; they'd be unwilling to budge.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:53 pm
Incubus Shane
There's a problem with this, Luo. There are no roof slabs or tiles. They're all covered with blood. And if they were covered with blood, that'd make them impossible to substitute with; they'd be unwilling to budge.

Part of the building is still in tact and not on the ground. Given this fact, there very well could and most likely is cracked and dislodged concrete in what's left of the building.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:03 pm
Luo1304
Incubus Shane

Part of the building is still in tact and not on the ground. Given this fact, there very well could and most likely is cracked and dislodged concrete in what's left of the building.

Yes, but any blood that was on the roof of the building before he smashed it would simply sink down below, right? And there was TONS of blood -- thousands of blades shot, not including the barrier or any other of that stuff. It would've practically flooded almost the entire building.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:09 pm
Incubus Shane
Luo1304
Incubus Shane

Yes, but any blood that was on the roof of the building before he smashed it would simply sink down below, right? And there was TONS of blood -- thousands of blades shot, not including the barrier or any other of that stuff. It would've practically flooded almost the entire building.

If that was the case, Hanzo and I should have been forced to just as well deflect from that attack ages ago, and you gave no indication that your attack spanned that far. In fact, there's really been no indication as to just how close/far to/away from Hanzo and I you and Rahenno are. If your attack spanned that far, then it should have been stated in your OOC that Hanzo and I were to just as well attempt to dodge it, or even stated that your blood at any point in time reached the hospital building. And since you haven't given any indication to these two things, I don't believe this should be retroactively stated as a reason why my actions could not be performed, just as Rahenno was not allowed to edit his post because he missed the attack of lighting on him.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:14 pm
Luo1304
Incubus Shane
Luo1304
Incubus Shane

If that was the case, Hanzo and I should have been forced to just as well deflect from that attack ages ago, and you gave no indication that your attack spanned that far. In fact, there's really been no indication as to just how close/far to/away from Hanzo and I you and Rahenno are. If your attack spanned that far, then it should have been stated in your OOC that Hanzo and I were to just as well attempt to dodge it, or even stated that your blood at any point in time reached the hospital building. And since you haven't given any indication to these two things, I don't believe this should be retroactively stated as a reason why my actions could not be performed, just as Rahenno was not allowed to edit his post because he missed the attack of lighting on him.

let's rewind a bit.

Rahenno was on the hospital building.

Rahenno got attacked and simply destroyed the roof of the hospital.

My blood was on the roof when it was destroyed.

Therefore, logic dictates that my blood would drop down with the roof and that eventually, the blades would fall back down as well. The blades would then splatter into blood.

The blood would pile up until it flooded.

The blood would then sink.

TLDR; it was stated for the most part, though the flooding part was simply physics and didn't even need to be stated. Kind of like saying "oh, I threw my anvil out the window..." you don't even have to mention the anvil landing and smashing against the floor, that's obvious, lol  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff