Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Halo RP! (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kid knight12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:48 pm
Jax fell to the ground and quickly got to his feet. Nodding when asked if he was ok, and then going to retrieve his armaments.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:24 pm
Kiba looked over at Alison as she blushed at what Shadow said. He looked at his helmet, picked it up, and put it back on. "Need to search the area...find food and see if anyone else survived." He said, as he left the others behind. He went to the closest wreakage he knew of to get away from her.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:41 pm
Alison nodded silently as Kiba left. She seemed a bit puzzled for a moment. "He's very elusive.." She then shook her head and smiled. "I hope he gets back soon. I'm getting a bit hungry."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:46 pm
Kiba tore through the wreakage of what was the mess hall. He grabbed the MRIs and bottled water as he could carry, only problem was how little there was, and soon they would have to hunt for food. He packed the rations and quickly returned with what he found.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:58 pm
Alison smiled kindly at him as he returned. "Ah you came back! With food!" He smile widened as she looked at him. "thank you."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:05 pm
Kiba just simply nodded as he took as small portion for him to eat and sat facing away from the fire. He took off his helmet and started to eat his small meal. From out the corner of his eyes he could see Alison and the others.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:14 pm
Alison took her own food and began to eat slowly, chewing her bites slowly. She was looking off in the distance, staring at nothing. She then saw a bit of movement. She stood up silently and put her helmet on. "I think I saw something... I'm not all to sure."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:33 pm
Kiba quickly aimed his pistol where she was face and looked for movement. His motion sensors weren't picking anything up and the inferred was blank as well. "Life form is hiding...weak...cowardly, possible lower life."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Lector Forzal

Fashionable Gawker

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:34 pm
Carmycle knelt down besides the elite and checked to make sure it was truly dead, which it was, then he got back up and turned on his team wide comm radio "This is Alpha five, Alpha two is alright, Av Cam elite came snooping around, i have a feeling there will be more, and soon. If you get this message, scan the area, and don't let your gaurd down" He then double checked his ammo counter and remaining clips. "Hey two, you got any weapons on you? I feel its gunna be a long trip back." he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:53 am
Jax walked back over to Carmycle carrying his assault rifle and his pistol in its holster. Nodding to the door as to say that he is ready to go.  

kid knight12

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Alison looked out for a moment more. "If you say so." She then sat down again and continued eating her food, keeping her eyes out in the distance. "How dangerous are the lower lifes?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:19 pm
"Unknown...planet unknown." He simply said, placed his weapon on the ground as he continued to eat. When a noise came from the bush, he threw his knife at it, killing a large insect-like creature. "Drones...this might be their planet."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:57 pm
Shadow grabbed some food and started to nibble on it, not really hungry. He finished and wiped his mouth and looked at Alison with a warm smile, "Well, if they were dangerous, don't you think they would've attacked us by now, Alison?" He said with a chuckle, wrapping his arm around her and giving her a little squeeze, chuckling.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:21 pm
She smiled. "Ah. Good point." She smiled then finished her food.She then stretched and yawned a bit.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:19 pm
Kiba watched as Shadow hugged Alison, and his blood boiled abit but he kept it under the surface. He finished his food and put his helmet back on, using his tech to scan the area for enemies.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff