Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Arcade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:44 pm
John came up behide natalie watching her play noting that she was more them pissed he smiled a little "You handle a toy gun well but a real gun is harder to use but you would never use one miss"He then said hopeing she would be easy to get on his side  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:14 pm
"Ok, let's go someplace else." Roy smiled and slowly helped the twins up. He turned around and blinked as he nearly ran into a rather angry girl. "Oh, what? Hey, you ok?" he asked her. Hmm, something about this shooting game really attracted people.

"Is that a challenge, dearie?" Nikolai purred and got closer to the young vampire. He simply loved bad boys/girls.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:20 pm
"no, he's simpply stating that you, are in over your head." Eris murmured as she looked at the teacher. she hadn't yet noticed who he was, although, it wouldn't matter since she was still a goddess.
Hiretsuna gave a small unintelagable mutter of words, most of which were insults.

the twins gave small sighs as they leaned against him, knowing full well that they'd end up back on the ground if they tried to walk on their own. they glanced to the girl roy was talking to and, despite what they'd just gone through, wanted to know if she was okay. "i-is everything alright?" they mumbled, looking at her with soft eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:10 pm
"And how do you know I'd never use a gun in real life?" Natalie asked, not letting her eyes focus away from the screen. She shot a zombie right in the head and the game was over. She needed two more quarters to play another game. What a ripoff. She turned around, pushing some hair behind her ears, to see herself face-to-face with four people.

"Jesus," She said to herself, jumping in shock at how many people were so close to her.

"I-is everything all right?" Two of them asked... at the same time.

"Umm. Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." She said, rubbing her eyes. They kind of hurt now after looking at the game. "Why?"  

obligatorywit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:19 pm
"Eh, you just looked angry, is all." Roy said and looked at the game. Oh, a zombie shooting game. Those things were all the rage lately... Too bad anything paranormal frightened him like crazy. "I'm Roy." he said with a small smile as his lavender eyes looked back at the girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:50 pm
"Prove it"He said as he took out his 1911Colt .45 "Go ahead and shoot me"he then said as he handed it to her  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

obligatorywit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:05 pm
"Yeah, well, I'm fine," Natalie said to Roy.

She turned toward John. "Excuse me?" She asked. "Are you serious? Being able to use a gun in a situation that calls for it is not the same thing as just shooting a guy to prove yourself. What are you thinking?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:55 am
"It is best to be able to shoot anyone even ones you love"He then said as he filped the gun around and pointed it at her he then pulled the triger to only hear a click "Woops"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

obligatorywit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:58 am
"Yeah, maybe if you're a sociopath..." Natalie said, getting scared. This guy was obviously mentally unstable. "I'm sorry. I have to go." She started walking toward the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:23 pm
Casus smirked softly "What do you think it was" he said his eyes went darker.  

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:07 pm
"Maybe an invitation~" Nikolai grinned and leaned towards the interesting vampire.

"Ok, yeah this place is getting pretty weird." Roy muttered and tugged at his collar nervously then looked at the twins. "Let's get going." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:12 pm
"y-yeah...l-lets go..." the twins murmured, holding onto him out of feer as they'd finally spotted their mother in the room.
"hmmm... Eris.... no offense to you goddess, but i very much despise how you treet me as if i'm on a leash...." Hiretsuna murmured as he made a portal swallow her up. "thats better...now i only have to control the urge to hit one person." he sighed and put his eyepatch back into place, his cold gaze on the teacher.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Saskesgirlfriend15

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:22 am
Casus looked at the teacher "Dream on" he mutters walking away slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:29 am
"D'you mind if I go with you?" Natalie asked Roy hurriedly. She needed to get away from John. Who knew what he could do if there were no potentisl witnesses around?  

obligatorywit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:08 pm
"Oh I simply love a chase." Nikolai grinned to himself then looked around at the remaining students.

Roy blinked and looked over at the girl. "Huh? Oh, sure." he smiled slightly and ran a hand through his snow white hair. Lesse, we've got two frightened twins and a new girl... Where's a good place to go to calm them down...? "Umm... Want to go to the auditorium?" he asked with a soft shrug.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff