Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
Blood Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:49 pm
She looks then gets silk undergarment and gets them on but had problems with her bra. Sighing she gets the dress on.She looks in a mirror and smiles.She opens the door blushing a little.She never worn clothing like this.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:32 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
"I know a place where you can find peace fairy.Its were humans don't go but there is plenty of waters.Those that leave around there don't eat meat of any kind"

anastasia shrinked into nothingness were no one could see "go aaway i wish to be at peace with this willow" she was in a weeping willow User Image  

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:40 pm
Fenrin groans then shakes his head.HE moves to help the humans  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:26 am
After Marii left the dark shadows of the alley she approached a nearby bench. She sat down her legs propped up on the other end of it. She crossed her arms and looked up at the sky. The moon was brightly lit and the stars like fire flies. She sighed out loud and closed her eyes. She wished she was home right now, but it was destroyed by a deadly fire. Someone had set it and she still hasn't found out the culprit. But when she did, there was going to be hell to pay.  

AnabelLeeMoon

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:49 am
Finrin sighs as he walks back to the city. He rubs his brow."This is not going to be a good year...I just hope no war break out this time"He mutter low.He needed a drink badly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:31 pm
Username: auna uchiha
Chara name: Electra
Realm: was light by now forbidin
Race: angel
Bio: she was once a ferce worrier that traveled as a merc till she could she could creat lightning it became know and she was banished from the land of light to the forbidin land
Image:User Image
other: she has a pegasus named evplong User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:36 pm
(Nice and accepted)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:39 pm
A bight light flutters across the sky... A falling star maybe the light got brighter and brighter infill crashing into the surface of the earth a girl lays in the crater being nuzzled and winnened at by evplong a big white pegisus  

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:06 pm
Finrin saw it.He blinks then ran towards where the light crashed.He found the crater and stopped"Not good."He moves to the edge then slide down to where they were"Miss are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:07 pm
Electra stood looking around with a wimper of pain " were am I" she strked the peguses main evplong nuzzled under electras arm " milady were on earth the diminsion of the humans" Electra nodded walking out of the crater not even to notce the man  

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:10 pm
Finrin sighs and shakes his head.He wasn't happy. He had to get ride of the crater. He didn't want humans to panic.

Leon lands by him and folds his wings"Finrin humans are coming"

"I know I heard them"He closed his eyes. He spoke in elven and felt the tattoo on his shoulder burn as he uses magic to fill the crater and make the ground look as it did before the new commers landed creating it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:33 pm
Evplong turned "my lady i think you cause some troble" electra turned watchin the man fill in her mess she rose her hand to her face she deffently cause a disaster "humans dont know of magik evlong" she looked at her feet the horse nayed "some do most dont" she frown she waved her hands trying to get the guys attintion " hay hay you"  

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:49 pm
Finrin fills the crater then drops to a knee panting.He held his winged wolf leon.He looks at her.it took a lot to undo the damage caused on a large skell  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:14 pm
elctra looked concerned on a high scale she stepped towards him till evplong put her head in the way "my lady you dont know if he is..." electra ducked under evplong ignoring her advice running to him "are are you ok " she stood over him "im im sorry i cause you a great pain" she kneeled infront of him smileing as her eyes flashed.  

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:22 pm
Finrin smiles"I shall once I have rest"He heard leon growl"Leon stop she is a guest here on earth. You were the same way when you came. So stop it"Leon bows his head then licks finrin cheek"I am finrin by the way the guardian of earth and an elf"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff