Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice
Estate of the Rising Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:09 pm
“Hmm, this one seems a little more difficult.” Vilmos concluded, looking at how he had to extract poison from a patient so he may create an antidote for it. Well, I guess I need to first poison the puppet. He thought to himself, as he went to a nearby cupboard to grab a vial labeled “Poison that induces Paralysis.” He approached the dummy and poured half the vial in the dummy’s mouth, which he would let take it’s time to sink in.
[1/2]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:11 pm
Vilmos placed his hands on the dummy and focused his chakra. Beginning to draw the poison he injected back out through the wound from earlier, he found it a little difficult. The matter of manipulating the poison to draw it out of an earlier wound wasn’t an easy task, but eventually he got the hang of it. After finally removing all of the poison, the dummy’s eyes began to glow green.
[2/2]

Dokunuki learned  

Raito Ichiru

Hitomi_Nakamura

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:38 pm
Reading over her bloodline jutsu again, she tried to practice the tattoo whip. gathering her black tattoos around her wrists and throat, the began to form a thin whiplike substance in her palms. She lashed out with it, wrapping it around a dummy.

(Tattoo whip learned)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:40 pm
Reading over her final bloodline technique, Sora focused her chakra and tattoos to her feet. They moved to the shadow in front of her and arose a clone like being of herself.

(Tattoo mimic learned)  

Hitomi_Nakamura

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:35 pm
After the two genin had finished training their techniques, Nanashi called them over. "Well, Raito, since I know about your abilities, I've got a few gifts for you." Nanashi said with a smile, nodding to the two shinobi that lay by him. "Take one now, and save the other one in a cocoon of your tendrils so as the body and heart don't deteriorate." Nanashi said. "Sora, let's you and I go outside while he does the process. It is a nice day out after all." Nanashi said with a smile as he walked to the door and opened it. After Sora exited, the door would close behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:44 pm
Sora walked over to the door, and shot back a look at Vilmos. She didn't know what was happening, and hoped she never would. It sounded scary, what Vilmos was possible off.  

Hitomi_Nakamura

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:07 am
Once the door had closed behind Sora, Vilmos looked at the two bodies that lie in front of him. Getting down on a single knee, he said a short prayer for them. With the beliefs passed to him from Victor, Vilmos believed it would be better for them this way. They would still have an ability to somewhat live on, and not be in a comatose state. He placed a hand on either of their chests and allowed the stitching along his arm to come undone. They began digging into the flesh of the two young shinobi. The sound of tearing flesh was distinct as he tore into the both of them. After several moments of his tendrils pushing other organs aside and ripping out bones, he reached in and grabbed both of their hearts. Pulling them slowly, while severing the ties they had to their previous body, he felt the warm blood gushing over his hands. Trembling slightly at the feel, he wound up ripping the hearts out of their bodies. His tendrils began drawing them into his body, noticing the elemental affinities that they possessed. One of Fuuton, and one of Katon. They would form powerful techniques one day. However, as he was examining them, his body began to reject the Katon elemental heart as he didn't have enough chakra to sustain it with the others. "I guess i'll have to keep it under wraps for right now." He said forming a protective seal around the heart, and keeping it in his body.

Now both the hearts were safe within his body, and there were two corpses at his feet. Using his stitches to seal up the wounds so no more blood could escape from them, he then lifted the bodies with a new strength to him and carried them to a room in the back. He would have to ask Nanashi where to put them later. As for now, he was going to join his squad. He promptly exited the front door, several minutes after Sora had left and came out with a smile on his face. "So what now, Sensei?" He asked, giving no hint as to what happened inside moments earlier.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:58 pm
"We're going to go on a mission." Nanashi said with a smile. "So we have to go to the Otokage's office and let her know that we'll be out of the village for a bit." Nanashi said as he began to walk, with the two genin following behind him. He seemed to be in a better mood than he used to be. Maybe it was because of his ability to help the next generation of shinobi? Regardless, he was on his way back to the village.

(Just to make it quicker, i'm just going to post at the gates and there for the three of us.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:22 pm
Jin--even for all his years--was impressed by the magnitude of Nanashi's home, even after all this time. After getting there, he would tap his tail on the door three times, with a small slither at the end. It was code.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:24 pm
"Enter." A voice came from inside. Upon entering, a meditating man would be seen in the middle of the room. "What would you like, lizard? You are interrupting my meditation." The man said.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:32 pm
"I apologize for the interruption." Jin said with a sigh. "However, it seems young Ronmaru and Kairi are in a fight. Ronmaru has asked if you would assist them in their fight, and if you would bring along 'the legend'." A simple enough request for a man like Nanashi.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:37 pm
xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx
"I apologize for the interruption." Jin said with a sigh. "However, it seems young Ronmaru and Kairi are in a fight. Ronmaru has asked if you would assist them in their fight, and if you would bring along 'the legend'." A simple enough request for a man like Nanashi.

"What has that young lad and his girlfriend gotten themselves into this time?" Nanashi sighed. "Alright, I suppose I can lend them my abilities. Where are they?" Nanashi said as he stood and approached a mannequin that held his battle attire. In less than a blink of an eye, the new battle gear was on his body and his meditation clothes were on the mannequin.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:41 pm
"They are at the entrance to the Leaf Village in Fire Country." Jin could only grin at Nanashi's dating reference. If only he knew how truly far back those bonds went..."Either way. Perhaps we'll meet as allies on the battlefield today." And with that, Jin vanished.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:50 pm
"Well, I guess I best be going." Nanashi said as he approached the door. He left a message for his students as he left, saying that he would be back soon, and to practice their arts. As he stood outside the door, he looked up into the sky and smirked. "I guess I should go at mach 5." He said as he unfurled his wings, and suddenly vanished.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:39 am
User Image
! øí

Tendril Threading {|} Dragconic Clan {|} Medic Class{|} Otogakure {|} Genin

Vilmos arrived back at the compound he had called home before. The place where he had trained with two people who had changed his life. However, now the halls were lined with dust, instead of the normal life. He sighed softly as he began to clean up the mess.

"тнєяє'ѕ иσ fυи ιи уιиg уєт."

Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces