Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Human Studies 101 [FULL] Homework page 22 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:37 pm

More and more students were filing in. Shun saw Mot coming by, which caught his attention, but he didn't pay the other Reaper much mind. When Mitsu came by, though, he looked up and waved lightly to the wolf girl. There was a small sense of relief that she was here.

Nodding to her, he glanced briefly to Xiu, shrugging at her assessment. Yes, he was well he supposed.

"How've you been holding up?" he asked quietly. The question was more towards Mitsu since... she was the one that had been fairly upset not long ago, but he supposed that it extended to Xiu as well.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm
Jericho's optimism wasn't rubbing off on Riley yet, but that may have been because there was no physical accompaniment - she still felt like a pariah, sitting away from the two - and Christof's presence was only serving to make her jittery with worry over his well being. Though.. at least if she skewered him, he'd live.

Riley's slumped perked slightly when Aurian complimented her form of communication, and her sullen disposition cleared to make way for a more familiar attitude - formality. She nodded her head gently at the reaper in thanks. It can be helpful, yes. Thank you for the offer, though. My name is Riley. I don't believe we've met, have we? She extended her hand in greeting.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:12 pm
Damien was happily strolling into the classroom that always seemed to smell like the sea. It wasn't a very bad smell at all, it lacked the fishyness that was always so unpleasant to notice. There was something new about the hound today as he made his entrance.

He wore a poncho to class, it was a dark blue color that reached to his ankles, but it covered his head and torso and had an opening for his tail. Damien had no doubt that he looked foolish, but he knew what was to be expected in this class.

Water, and boats. In case he was in the splash zone, he knew that he had ample protection.

((Damien is attending))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:18 pm
It occured to her that she should probably take Human Studies before telling strange prospective students about it. The whole fiasco with the pretty yeti ghoul was an eye-opener, and one she was more than happy to correct. It might also have something to do with this being the first class she's taken with a body that wasn't rotting into nothingness! That was of course the biggest perk to her, she was ready to see what this body could do, starting with it's brain.

Thus the not-so-little Vetala stepped into the room, standing awkwardly on backwards feet to tiptoe into the room, strictly to avoid slipping on surprise puddles. She made a very big point of not looking at anyone until she found a seat to sit down in, but...that was also in thanks to her new body, which was still incredibly awkward for her at best.

When she did sit down (luckily not under an actively dripping hole), she took a look around; oh, so many people she recognized! Christof, Riley, Jericho, Roch, Malodore...the list went on and on. Smiling wide and still gleeing on having a full mouth to do so, she went on to tackle the next difficult task; putting her notebook on the soggy desk.

Hrm.

(( Amrita is attending! ))  

Enoh Love
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:36 pm
There were a number of familiar faces filing into the room. Waving over to Petro, he noticed that Tess... had legs? Jericho could have sworn that she didn't have those before. Then again, he didn't really know the vampire all too much so he could have missed something, he supposed.

Glancing at Riley for the moment, he let out a sigh as his words didn't seem to make much of an impact on her.

Seeing Demi in a poncho, he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, but he refrained from commenting. Something else caught his attention.

There was a ... new? Student? There was something familiar about her, but Jericho wasn't really sure that he knew her. Wait, her feet and hands were backwards just like with Amrita! But... she.. couldn't be Amrita? The dragon was a little confused now.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:38 pm
Roch rolled his eyes at Danny, not deigning to reply to that. He was about to sit down when he noticed Riley's new wings. "Dude, those are awesome!" he said. He wanted to ask how she got them, but he realized that they seemed to be growing out of her back. That probably wasn't a conversation to have in the middle of a class, right?

He sat down, still looking at the wings curiously, at least until he saw someone somewhat familiar. "Amrita?" he asked after a second of staring. "When'd you... grow? Or maybe I'm wrong, sorry--"  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:01 pm
It was with caution that Sheridan peered into the familiar classroom. Eyes narrowed, he gazed around the room, taking note of those students he knew and friends present. Then his gaze turned to the ceiling and the water dripping from the ceiling (where did that water come from anyways?), then to the professor. Hmm...

A moment's pause, and the dragon stepped through the doorway, searching for an empty desk further toward the back of the room this time. Hey, he remembered the water drenching him last time, he was not sitting at the front of the room again, ever.

Finally finding an empty seat, he waved to Xiu and then Petro before reaching into his bag to find his homework from the last class. Finding the jar with the strange creature inside, he placed said jar on his desk silently wondering what he was supposed to do with it.

Homework on his desk, Sheridan reached into his bag again for a notebook and pet which he set on the desk in preparation for any notes he might need to take. (Hmmm...he was going to need to invest in a waterproof pen and paper if he was going to keep taking this class.) Also in his bag was the boat he had built in the previous class. He wasn't sure if he'd need the boat, but he had brought it in case Professor Savage asked for it, she must have told them to keep them for a reason, right?

(( Sheridan ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:11 pm
She spotted Jericho looking at her. He looked a little confused! Maybe he didn't recognize her? Either way she gave him a brief wave before her attention was caught. Someone said her name! Where, whe---Oh!

"Roch!" The 'YOU SHOWED UP!' was greatly implied, and she beamed happily at the boil...until his question made her flush in the odd way the undead did, glancing to the side. "Umm, w-well...recently!" It had been a few days at least, which was enough to be considered recent, right? The fairly new patchwork busied herself by tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "I'm, uh...still getting used to..." The ghoul paused mid-gesture, eyes widening for a moment; maybe pointing at her new uh, additions, wasn't the greatest of ideas in a full class! "...it." She said instead, giving a small, sheepish smile.

"How have you been? Did you hand it in?" Was that the barest of threatening hints in her voice...? It was, gasp!  

Enoh Love
Crew

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:52 pm
Tro called out his name. Tro called out his name. . . . JACK! That wasn't good! The demon could only frown at the boil with all his might. Charlie may or may not have stuck his tongue out as well. Meaning he totally stuck his tongue out at the horse man.

But that train of thought was quickly wiped away when he heard the most beautiful name of them all. Amrita. Amrita? The demon looked around in a panic to see an older patchwork ghoul answer to that name. Amritas.... mom? Sister? That was no Amrita!

Charlie was up and out of his seat and over toward the now much taller Amrita. Or Amritas mom. Or sister. Brother? The point was, Charlie was now standing on a desk and eye balling the ghoul with all his might.

"Heyyy.... your not Amrita." The demon poked at her nose.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:55 pm
Junko hadn't known of the class until she received the text, and then once she found out she'd been quick to get dressed. She couldn't just not go to Savage's class after passing her exam. She had to! It was like...saying 'oh sweet we are really awesome together' and then not going on a date. It was stupid. And kind of rude. She even plucked the pin off her corkboard to pin it proudly to the collar of her kimono, all smiles as she stepped into the room. She wasn't fazed by the dankness of the wet room anymore, unlike some students who had complained about it before she arrived. The first thing she did was look around to see who was around. The first thing she saw? Riley. Riley had...crystal...wings..?! Her eyes widened and she just stared. When did that happen?! It...it was...whoa! How did she do that?! It looked so cool! She clearly had no idea what kind of trauma Riley had gone through for those. Clearly. To Junko these were just really, really pretty wings. And--Tess?! Tess had legs?! Since when?!

And who the Jack was that gigantic boil with the rippling mu--OH! It was Herryk. He'd been hanging around Riley's booth. Right. Her face paled a little at the sight. He looked like he could crush her in the blink of an eye. She'd just...steer clear of him...

She spotted a new ghoul, not realizing this was Amrita in a new body, and perked up curiously. Her hair had fallen limp as...well, hair when she had seen Herryk but it raised a bit as she tilted her head at the ghoul. Who was that? She was blindly making her way over to sit beside Seiji, though her eyes were on everyone else. She'd seen him, she knew where he was sitting, it was everyone else she was curious about though. It'd been weeks since she saw most of these fa--when did Malodore get wings?! Wha--did everyone get wings? This must be some kind of Knob requirement Junko was missing out on. Even Christof had a tiny little...gimpy..wing...

Okay, that was just pathetic but so adorable at the same time.

((JUNKO'S ATTENDING HELL YEAH))  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:58 pm
"Xiu!" Mitsu's unseen smile started to tug at her lips as she turned to the ghoul. It was good to see her in class. It made school feel a lot less awkward and boring when Mitsu got to look forward to spending time with friends.

Turning to Shun as he addressed her, Mitsu tilted her head slightly, "I'm..." There was hesitation as she thought about the answer thoroughly. "I'm doing okay." She nodded trying to sound reassuring. What didn't kill you or kill you permanently made you stronger right?

Glancing toward the door Mitsu noted a few others who had stepped in after her. Demi she recognized having seen him a few times but...what was with the poncho? Mitsu didn't really see anyone else with that on. Maybe it was a fashion statement?

"So what do you think this class will be able?" Mitsu asked of Xiu and Shun. The only thing that Mitsu knew about Savage was from Open House and from what she had heard of her exam from the now new second years like Jericho. Boats. Lots of Boats. Did humans prefer that mode of transportation?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:00 pm
Aurian perked up as Riley replied. "Yes, I bet it's very handy for sneaking!" she enthused. Aurian liked sneaking. Admittedly, she could only say she was any good at it when moving back into her shadow form, but still. Voices in your head would be very good for secret conversations when you were trying to hide or spy. Unless everyone could hear it, the Reaper amended. "Can you speak to just one or two people, or is it to everyone close by?"

When Riley offered her hand, Aurian beamed. She took it carefully in her own, minding Riley's, er, claws, as they shook hands. "No, we haven't met." There was no way Aurian would have forgotten such an impressive-looking purple girl. "It's nice to meet you, Riley. I'm Aurian. I'm, er, sort of new."

It was a little embarrasing. She'd been enrolled for some time now, but just... hadn't made it to campus for quite a while after that.

More students trickled in, filling the room. They were all very interesting to look at - those that looked less... exotic... were probably Reapers like herself and therefore very interesting for that reason. Aurian sat up straighter when people she actually recognised entered. She gave a happy wave to Astra, her friend from the terrible boat ride, and to Damien, remembering travelling with the wolfboy for a while on the island itself.  

kalindara

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:07 pm
Aurian. Riley's head turned slightly in recognition at the name. I do know of you, at least. I assisted you with acquiring a companion to the prom. I hope that night was enjoyable for you.

She cringed as Charlie jumped up on his desk, and tried her best to ignore it. I can speak to whoever I choose. Right now, I am speaking with you, but allowing those around us to hear my voice out of common courtesy. If it was spoken out loud, Christof would be able to hear me. Therefore, She reached over and brushed her hands affectionately along the ridge of Christof's little wing, petting the igor. He can hear me. But if I so chose to make this conversation private, I can do so. It is within my capabilities.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:19 pm
Danny's mood was actually lifted by Demi. Thank Jack for his stupid fashion choices. She began to smile widely and then broke out into giggles. "Demi you ppfft ... you look so dumb!"

Says the ghoul sheltered her tail and whimpering in the middle of the classroom.

Danny gestured for Demi to join the little group that was clustering around Rikki, still keeping on hand on her little jacket umbrella. Her head was at least off the desk now, and her brow was still furrowed with worry of the leaking classroom, but she wasn't cursing the school anymore, so that was improvement right?

A new ghoul seemed to be talking to Roch now. Danny knew this ghoul from somewhere, she just knew it, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Maybe they had met and Danny had just forgotten?

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:22 pm
"You look good," Roch told Amrita with a grin. "And she hasn't had another class yet, so I haven't bothered to turn it in." The less time spent with the ghost nurse, the better, he figured. Besides, were they supposed to turn it in when there wasn't a class? Hell if he knew. Or cared.

He let the pink haired guy talk to her, figuring that needed some explaining, and looked around curiously, to see what else had changed since he'd been in a class. Then he looked long and hard at Rikki. "You didn't get new wings or a new body or something, did you? Cuz it seems to be a trend." Clearly he was just hiding them underneath the hoodie.  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff