Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Mad Science 101 - HW on Page 22! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:56 pm
Danny decided to pick a seat far, far away from Roch. Like the other side of the classroom far. Something was up with him- he seemed ... nervous? No not nervous, Roch never looked like that. Agitated? Maybe. Demi seemed concerned too. Was there something going on with Xiu that required their protection?

Either way, Danny didn't want to deal with it. Not until one of them explained what was going on. She didn't like being left out, but it wasn't her deal. Surprisingly, she was actually holding back a bit.

With a sort of sad look, she sat down in a desk on the other side of the room from the trio, instead opting for a desk next to Taryn. All the better to cheat off of, right? "Hi Taryn!" she said sort of wearily (weary for Danny anyways). It was no secret she hadn't been sleeping well. Nightmares and all, who would've believed it.

Then Christof flipped a desk, silencing even Danny. Oh my, why was he so upset? Come to think of it, where was the teacher of the class? Wait, so these students were teaching the class? What in the world. Danny was confused, and her eyes betrayed her as she searched around the room. The whole world was topsy turvy.

Danny put her feet up on her desk and decided to just not worry about it. Danny patted the desk behind her and said, "Colette come sit back here!" The ghoul had already picked a seat in the front, but the more the scarier right?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:11 pm
What was this madness?! Rubber bands flying, something in a robe, patchworks flipping desks...!

Even at Amityville, Taryn had never experienced such an exciting class just within the first few minutes. In fact... she was almost insulted. She must have looked horrified with her hand to her chest and her mouth stuck open. Was this the norm for Amityville? Was this average?! There was no need to dodge rubber bands, which was lucky as the chimera would have had no luck. She sat stock-still, like a statue, and just watched it all conspire.

Oh my, oh my, oh m-- oh, hey!

All of a sudden, people Taryn recognized were arriving. Xiu had been in a previous class, and Roch was... well. He was Roch. She raised her hand to wave to them both, but found herself suddenly accompanied. Danny, not a big surprise. Maybe she would have to help the ghoul write another paper? She didn't mind. The demon was pleasant company and a good challenge to teach. Instead of greeting the other, she grinned at Danny and nodded.

"Hi! It's good to see you." Things seemed to be calming down somewhat now that threats had been made, and she craned her neck to see who this Colette ghoul may be.

bobaTJ

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:35 pm
"I tried it out," Roch said, looking back at Xiu. His hands were deep in his pockets and he looked just a little sheepish for a second. "It's pretty," he went on, "I mean, on guitar. I bet it'd be prettier on your flute, so I figured... y'know... you might wanna try it."

He glanced over at Demi, then looked for a seat close--should he sit next to her? Well there was Danny--but she was talking with Taryn, and he COULD sit by them, right? "Do you... um, yeah," he said, grabbing the chair next to hers and sitting down. "I don't see Rikki," he added, as if that was an excuse for sitting next to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:15 pm
Taryn's eyes were drawn again to Roch and... aha! There he was with Xiu! She grinned broadly and shook her head, leaving them both be to... do whatever it was starstruck teenagers did in class. Let them be, see what happened!  

bobaTJ

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:24 pm
Danny turned back to face Taryn and followed her gaze. She was looking at Roch, who was now looking at Xiu, while Demi looked a bit disgruntled about something. Don't tell me she's in on it too! Danny thought as she flopped her head down on her own desk. It was too confusing.

What was making everyone obsess over those three? It was a shroud of mystery, that was for sure. Danny let out a snort and fiddled with her scrapsack. She was looking for a notebook to make herself appear busy.

Did everyone know this big secret but her?!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:46 pm
Riley had seen it all.

She hadn't walked in as of yet, but she'd seen Charlie and Nahm taunt poor Christof with rubber bands, and she'd seen Christof lose his patience and throw a table. She was very proud of Christof for being given a chance to teach a class, but..

He was doing it with Barth.

So, Riley wasn't really in the mood to be a good ghoul today. She moved in to sit on a desk, instead of a chair, crossed her legs, and picked up one of the rubber bands. Hello everyone. She murmured to the group, not really picking out anyone individually but rather simply greeting the class as a whole.

Then she snapped a rubber band at Nahm, who she'd never met, and her face lifted in lieu of the sweetest of smiles.

((RILEY SIGNING UP.))  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:51 pm
One rubber band to the goggles, right smack between the eyes. Nahm jumped. The source of the rubber band was ... an unfamiliar ghoul. A hot one. Nice. He returned the sweet smile, eyes curving cheerfully. "Good aim," he greeted her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:52 pm
Peering at what Christof wrote, Jericho raised an eyebrow before nodding.

"Huh. Well that's cool I guess. This should be pretty interesting in any case," he grinned before glancing as other students filed on into the room. He was about to wave back to Demi and Sammy, but paused at the nickname the Pup dropped.

"...Chili breath? Is that the best you got Pup?" he jabbed before looking up as he heard his name called out by another.

"Oh, hey Hel!" he greeted.

A few other familiar faces came by, though there were a couple he wasn't too acquainted with either. While he was taking in account for who was here, he heard another voice from behind. Turning around, he grinned as he spotted Riley coming on in.

"Riley!" he called out while making his way over towards her.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:06 pm
Christof had relaxed a bit when Barth had stepped in, thankfully doing just what he had hoped Barth would do- stop him from being too stupid. He was about to go back to tidying things up and getting ready to begin when a vary particular voice flowed into his brain.

MISTRESS! The Igor whirled around, looking both a mix of excitement and worry at seeing her step in. You came! I wasn't sure you would you never seemed interested in our gadgeting but I am glad! At last, an opportunity to try to impress her! And of course, he let the rubber band incident go. It was Mistress, after all, she could do as she wished as far as he was concerned.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:12 pm
"Errrrr..." Colette looked from Danny to her current seat and then back again. "I.. I'm just fine here, thanks. Uh...I need goggles," she said while getting up to go retrieve one of the safety wear. Aside from actually forgetting to take a pair while twelve large arrows pointed at the instructions, it was a perfect excuse to avoid the situation of rejecting Danny.

No, she didn't want to sit back there, but it wasn't because she didn't like Danny.. kind of. She was only a little off-putting; but really, that wasn't it. Colette liked to keep certain things a certain way, and sitting where she chose was one of them. Learning was srs business okay?

S a l l y S h e e p

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:12 pm
Willow had a pair of goggles she'd picked up looking at them strangely while watching everyone else snapping rubber bands. Her tail flickered curiously as she played with the goggles before putting them on. So many people...

When Riley said hello the tigress picked up her hand and waggled her fingers at the ghoul, before watching the other sit on a desk. Huh, that was interesting. Though Willow sort of thought Riley decided to sit on the desk to keep those wings of hers from getting splinters in them.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:29 pm
Well, this is interesting. the hell hound found the whole scene odd. Roch handing Xiu notes and the look on his face. And then he sat next to her. It was just a innocent action but it still made the boil raise a eyebrow in wonder.

He wanted to feel annoyed by the action but it was Xiu that offered the seat to him. yes to him, but for some reason the same offer didn't reach his own eternally grateful ears. "I'm fine Xiu, I didn't expect to see you in this class as well. " he managed to croak out, not with his usual cheerful lithe, just bland and spoken lightly. "I just wanted to come over and say hello, I see someone else i have to say hi to, excuse me." he said in a quick jumble and made haste to get away from the awkward situation that just suddenly sprouted in an instant.

It was fairly easy to physically get away, but the pang in his chest felt like a stone that was going to be there for awhile.

No, he was just imagining things, there was nothing going on. NOTHING. This was a class. Yes, a class, one that needed focus.

'Yuh runt, git back there an' claim your territory yuh filthy yellow bellied pup!"

No no, they are just friends, friends can talk to one another. your friends with her and so is Roch.

"The last thing I need right now is a headache." Damien muttered to himself in irritation and clinging to his temples as he took a seat in another place in the classroom.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:32 pm
Goggles? They were supposed to get goggles? Oops! Like Colette, she'd forgotten that step. Danny quickly trailed to the front of the room to pick up a pair of her own.

Part of her also wanted to get away from the weird vibe she was getting from her friends. Doing something mundane like getting goggles from the front would keep her mind off of that- for the most part anyways. Of course, this was all subconscious. She would never tell sweet little Taryn that she wanted to get away from her.

After picking up her goggles, Danny sat back down in her desk. She looked rather sadly at Colette and said, "You sure? There's a nice desk waiting for you~" She teased and rubbed the desk next to her in jest. After letting out a laugh, she went back to looking at Taryn.

She was tired of this little game. "Okay spill. Do you have a crush on Roch or something?" MISINTERPRETATION AHOY~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:45 pm
"Y-yeah..." Looking down at the sheet music, she smiled weakly when she glanced back up at Roch, "Y-yeah, t-thank you. I'll try playing this once I get back to my room." It was very nice of him, but she wasn't sure if he had done this as a normal, friendly gesture, or...

Clearing her throat, the Baku took a deep breath and averted her gaze. "Roch, about...about what you said the other day...were you really seriou--Demi?" Her ears immediately drooped when the other boil excused himself, moving away to another seat. She nodded to show that she understood--if he saw someone else he knew and wanted to greet, then she had no problem with that--but it looked as if he had simply moved to a separate seat. He wasn't talking to anyone else, at least.

H-had she said something wrong?

Drooping, she leaned forward on the desk and rested her face in her arms. What was going on lately? Remembering that she had been about to ask Roch something important, she sighed and lifted her head slightly. She opened her mouth to repeat the question, and then, "...Nevermind."

She was just going to wait for class to start. No reason to darken up the atmosphere of Christof and Barth's first class with her attitude!

Kaiyumi

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:45 pm
Riley's response to the compliment was a wink in Nahm's direction. She curled her arm around Jericho when he walked over to her, and leaned in to give Christof an affectionate chin rub.

Look at you, teaching a class. How can you think I would miss this for the world? I am so proud of you, Christof. You are going to do a wonderful job.

Oh yes. She was emphasizing his effort in the class just a touch too much. In fact, Riley's entire demeanor of the day seemed just a little more fluid and emphatic than usual.

Was she hamming it up a little? Maybe. Just a little bit.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff