Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hiro's Temple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:12 pm
"hey Yumaki. sorry about the bowling alley. bad day eh?" he said and shook his hand. "where ya been all this time?'  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:15 pm
Yumaki shrugged, "Eh, i've been around." He muttered then looked at Arm. "Hey, did we meet?" He asked.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image

Takeshi chuckled lightly and looked at Damian. "Hey love how has it been!" laughed. He reached out and Grabed Dia's wrist and brought her back. "Stop running off babe and just chill,We will head to the room once I say hi to Damian." He sniffed the air and sighed. "Armageddon is here being loud as usual,Why are all the weaklings loud?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:18 pm
"That was just a one time thing! I told you to take a picture since those last longer!" Damian yelled then felt his eye twitch when he heard Hiro's comment and saw his wink. "Do it. Go ahead. Do it, see what happens!" he fumed and yelped when Lena smacked him upside the head then looked at Takeshi. "Well hi there!" he grinned then looked at Dia, more like glaring, remembering her as one of the people that killed him long ago.

"Don't you ever lose your voice from all the yelling?" Lena sighed then walked up to Hiro. She ignored her blush and pressed a tissue to his cat scratches.

Dia sent the glare back at Damian then glanced at Takeshi. "Love?" she repeated, an amused grin on her face.

Armageddon looked at perhaps the two worst people in the room, his face flushing when he connected the dots. "My a$$!" he yelled looking for a way out of this torture chamber of a room.

((brb in about an hr, ya'll!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:22 pm
nikolai sighed. "fraid so, my boy. not my idea though. it was Hiro. sounds suspicious though...." he sighed and looked at Yumaki. "so, hiro says your our roommate." he thought for a second. "but doesnt it seem odd that he placed arch-rivals in the same room, yet he puts himself in a room with my bride and his ex."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image

Takeshi looked at Dia and smiled,Seeing her grin brought him joy. "Well before you Damian was my love! He asked me to take my shirt off one dayafter I got shot to help me and we fell in love." He said jokingly. "Here let me show you." He put his fingers staking his eye and popped his eye out without a hint of pain,No blood no nothing,Then he crushed it making red sparkles flow everywhere and the image of what happened (Nerd you know what happened already so yea.) to everone on how he saved Lil from being shot from her mother and him taking the shots and what happened after that,Then after the sparkles went to his eye socket and formed the eye again.  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image
Hiro was going to reply to Damian when Lena stepped to him. "U-Uhm I-I think you were out in the c-cold too long." He stuttered slightly, blushing. He cleared his throat and tried to focus the blush from his cheeks but failed, then looked at Damian so she wouldn't see. "You wanna place a bet?" He asked with a grin. "Your getting married tomorrow." Yumaki said to Nikolai. "Dont worry, plus, Ghost made the rooms, he's doing this just to toy with Hiro.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:37 pm
Nikolai grunted. "i sure hope nothing goes on in Hiro's room though....this seems fishy to me" he sighed  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:54 pm
"You're cheating on me?!" Damian mock sobbed at Takeshi then looked at Hiro. "You're so lucky I'm in too much heart-broken pain to beat you to a pulp!" he sniffed then blinked a few times. "Bet? Over what, if you can flirt with my sister before I attack?" he growled.

"Huh? Are my hands that cold?" Lena frowned and looked at her hands.

Dia just stared at Takeshi, then at Damian, then back at Takeshi. "Seems to me like you both deserve each other." she murmured, biting back a laugh.

Every place Armageddon went to get out of his room had a shadow portal waiting for him and sent him back to the room. He growled a little before looking at Nikolai. "You're a bigger idiot than I thought, kid." he grunted while running a hand through his dark red hair. "Those two brats locked in a room together? You do the math, kid."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:03 pm
"what can I do? if i attack Hiro, Lena will hate me. if I dont, this happened?" he sighed "i knew this was suspisious from minute one!" he groaned  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:09 pm
User Image

Takeshi chuckled lightly. "Damian you hold a special place in my heart! Besides,You got Lil so you cheated first! So I'm heart broken as well!" He turned toward Dia. "Is that so? Ms.'Takeshi!'" He said in a slight moanish scream,Mimickng her voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:14 pm
((Gah, im done posting pictures))
Hiro smiled and was going to say something when he felt Ghost scratching slightly at his soul, he coughed and held a hand on his mouth. "Uhh, excuse me Lena-chan, Damian-kun, I need to walk out for a moment." He spoke in a hurt voice, walking out and holding his chest as he shot a glare at Ghost.

Yumaki sighed and shook his head, seeing that Nikolai wasn't listening, if Hiro wanted to have Lena he would've tried harder a while ago.

Ghost smiled as he held Hiro's soul in his hand and extended a claw from his index finger, scratching slowly against it, but just to toy around. He then looked at Hiro and shot a grin.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:17 pm
John had been watching damain jack on the other hand was waiting for a fight john then faded into sight "So did you rest well after you attacked my girl for some reson"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:23 pm
"Wha - My name's Damian!" he fumed, not understanding the 'kun' after it then jumped when he saw John. "Your girl? Don't talk in riddles now!" he frowned and scratched his head.

Lena came out of one of the rooms, covered in a huge blanket. She had a comfortable and happy look on her face now.

Dia just blinked, emotionless, at Takeshi then looked back into the room after punching him in the stomach.

Armageddon smirked, knowing that the idea was eating away at Nikolai. "Can you imagine it, kid? Your gal pal and her old lover brat in a room, whispering sweet nothings to each other?" he snickered.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:28 pm
"Hey, your whatever-she-is Dia is with a loverboy to." he smirked. "i aint goin down alone" he sighed "but your right...i do miss lena."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff