Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Café (General Chat)
What's your hobby? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla eXee
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:00 pm
Underworld Priestess
Vanilla eXee
Underworld Priestess
Vanilla eXee

Wow, so many different wines. How long do you let them age?

At least 6 months, a few I have packed away for a year and some others to save for more than a year.

That's kind of exciting, you have to wait that long to see what all that work made.

It is rather exciting. The long wait is why I keep wine conditioner around just in case they need some help to taste better if they are a little dry. The wait certainly sucks especially when making wines for the holidays. Right now I'm really hoping the clove turns out alright for baking this Christmas/Yule time.

That'll be cool, what types of things are you planning to use it for?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:15 pm
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus

Tvarscky is bottom shelf vodka. Seriously.

I got hustled in to drinking way too much at a New Year's Eve party a couple of years ago. I was babbling about existing simultaneously in the third and fourth spatial dimensions and all kinds of other crazy stuff. I get really deep and spiritual when I drink. rofl It basically just amplifies my existing personality. But that was just the beginning of the craziness. I was hung-over for two days. It was just bad.

Haha! That is awesome. I can totally see that. Okay, not the two day hang over part, that sucks. But the other part. ORS drinking party! It's on.

Mine was also at a new years party. I was pretty nervous because I don't do that well in crowds, so I basically filled one of those stereotypical red cups up to the top with vodka, then added a splash of cranberry juice for good measure. The last thing I remember is my friend dragging me into the alcohol room for another cup. I think I had a good time for most of the night, since there are pictures of me smiling and having fun with everyone. But by the end of the night a few people had to keep watch to make sure I didn't accidentally roll on my back in my sleep. The next day was the. worst. Luckily the guy's mom whose house the party was at was really cool. When I apologized, she was just like "Don't worry about it, I can't even OPEN a bottle of Jack Daniels anymore -shudder- memories...."

Hopefully we've both learned our limits. sweatdrop

I definitely have. That was a few years back and it hasn't happened again. What about...you stare ?

On a side note, I just realized that you can change size of the posting box. Mind blowing.

I've learned my lesson.

And what posting box? The little quickpost one?

Quickpost confused ? The box when I click post or reply and type my message.

The little box that appears in the main forums when you just click the little arrow next to the post button. It doesn't take you to the whole posting page with all the smileys and stuff.

If you don't mean that then I have no idea what you're talking about with being able to change the size of the posting box. Please teach me your ways.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Vanilla eXee
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:31 pm
Obscurus

The little box that appears in the main forums when you just click the little arrow next to the post button. It doesn't take you to the whole posting page with all the smileys and stuff.

If you don't mean that then I have no idea what you're talking about with being able to change the size of the posting box. Please teach me your ways.

0.0 Well you've just taught me something as well! I'm talking about when you click post, there's the full box with smilies and all. In the bottom right corner there's dots arranged into an arrow pointing diagonally down. If you click and drag it, you can make the post box bigger or smaller. Kinda cool!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:35 pm
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus

0.0 Well you've just taught me something as well! I'm talking about when you click post, there's the full box with smilies and all. In the bottom right corner there's dots arranged into an arrow pointing diagonally down. If you click and drag it, you can make the post box bigger or smaller. Kinda cool!

Hmmm, I can't get mine to do it. Maybe it's browser specific?  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Vanilla eXee
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:37 pm
Obscurus
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus

It could be. I'm using firefox. I also have the tektek toolbar installed, that's why my posts are always red (Auto-format heart ).

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:48 pm
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus

It could be. I'm using firefox. I also have the tektek toolbar installed, that's why my posts are always red (Auto-format heart ).

I use Firefox. I don't have the toolbar though. emo  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Vanilla eXee
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:56 pm
Obscurus
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus

I usually don't install toolbars, but this one is actually pretty useful since I use gaia a lot. Also you get extra smilies, although they're not showing up right now for some reason. It's neat.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:00 pm
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus

I usually don't install toolbars, but this one is actually pretty useful since I use gaia a lot. Also you get extra smilies, although they're not showing up right now for some reason. It's neat.

I'm not really a toolbar kind of guy.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Vanilla eXee
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:09 pm
Obscurus

Understandable.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:34 pm
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus

Understandable.

Oh well. I guess I'll just have to settle for a regular-sized posting window.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Vanilla eXee
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:49 pm
Obscurus
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus

Understandable.

Unfortunately, that may be the case. I'd take a screen shot of what I'm talking about but the button is broken on this keyboard.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:53 pm
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus

Understandable.

Unfortunately, that may be the case. I'd take a screen shot of what I'm talking about but the button is broken on this keyboard.

Don't worry about it. I've gotten along without it this long so I think I'll be okay.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Vanilla eXee
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:58 pm
Obscurus
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus

Understandable.

Don't worry about it. I've gotten along without it this long so I think I'll be okay.

I dunno man. WHat if you're typing this really long post, and someone walks in and says they'll give you a million US dollars to see the entire post all in one swoop before you post it? What then?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:01 pm
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus
Vanilla eXee
Obscurus

Understandable.

I dunno man. WHat if you're typing this really long post, and someone walks in and says they'll give you a million US dollars to see the entire post all in one swoop before you post it? What then?

I hit the "Preview" button and collect my mil. xd  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Vanilla eXee
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:04 pm
Obscurus

I hit the "Preview" button and collect my mil. xd

stressed Clever. I need to start being more detail oriented when I go on these crazy tangents.

The Café (General Chat)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff