Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ian and Louie Alliance

Back to Guilds

For all things Louie and Ian! A predetermined alliance of brotherhood. 

Tags: Pie Hard, Louie Ian, vampires, brothers, Rufus 

Reply Louie/Ian and Rufus Alliance
Does anyone play zOMG? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devilish Kittycat

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Piecatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:58 pm
Raivis of Riga
Woo! Finally got the Hunter's Bow! I now have both the medic and angel sets. I is Guardian Angel. cool

How do you know what set you are? Is there some almighty list?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:08 pm
Balbora
heh.. ehm i play zOMG pretty often i made A LOT of gold at papa saw but that was b4 that update that decreases the gold u get a bit. well, after all i got the fortunes favor ring so i actually get enough gold^^
my cl is actually 10.0 but one of my rings isnt cl 10 so it depends a bit on this ring...
i love to have a ring set that has on one hand sweetheart, sugar rush (this ring from the 2k10 halloween event), fitness and fortunes favor
the rings at the other hand vary^^

Absolutely! I'm having second thoughts about my fitness ring that I've had equipped the whole time, thinking of switching it for sugar rush. On another note, we better be able to upgrade event rings with the bluebawlz. I was a little ticked off that I couldn't swap rf rings with fortune's favor.  

Devilish Kittycat

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Piecatcher 100

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:21 pm
I played when it first came out it had so many glitches and I couldn't really get the hang of it so I haven't touched it since and I've got stuff for it that's just cluttering up my inventory. sweatdrop

Has it gotten better since then? Is it worth me trying to play it again and actually try and NOT get raped by the gnomes?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:24 pm
no  

Tapatom

Toothsome Guildswoman

7,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bidding War 100

Lenny318

Beloved Medalist

4,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:23 pm
I go on when I have the time and internet for it razz I like hitting up PS to get some gold, it never hurts to have it  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:53 pm
Devilish Kittycat
Raivis of Riga
Woo! Finally got the Hunter's Bow! I now have both the medic and angel sets. I is Guardian Angel. cool

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/pie-s-guide-to-sets-and-builds/t.44741513/
Here's a guide.
For a set to work, you need the 4 rings of the set on one hand. When you have all 4 on one hand they get a gold glow. My sets give me a speed boost and a luck bonus.  

Prince Raivis

xBriar_Rose

Aekea Mystic

20,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:25 pm
I play zOMG when I have the chance. This past summer (well techincally still is as of 9/3) I played usually during 10p-2a PDT and I usually orb farmed in SS/EB. Although, I did start working on collecting badges.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:30 pm
My husband and I met up with some friends just last night in zomg.

MissMissie

Fashionable Gaian

YazzySama

Demonic Guardian

22,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:36 am
Nop.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:38 pm
I actually started playing last week. All I've been doing is farming for gold. >.< I died on an easy solo mission near Bill's Farm.  

ConSumedDeMon

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:32 pm
Hm...good to know thanks. I might just play simply to get rid of some of the junk from it that's cluttering my inventory. Thanks for the input.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:15 am
Devilish Kittycat
Balbora
heh.. ehm i play zOMG pretty often i made A LOT of gold at papa saw but that was b4 that update that decreases the gold u get a bit. well, after all i got the fortunes favor ring so i actually get enough gold^^
my cl is actually 10.0 but one of my rings isnt cl 10 so it depends a bit on this ring...
i love to have a ring set that has on one hand sweetheart, sugar rush (this ring from the 2k10 halloween event), fitness and fortunes favor

Absolutely! I'm having second thoughts about my fitness ring that I've had equipped the whole time, thinking of switching it for sugar rush. On another note, we better be able to upgrade event rings with the bluebawlz. I was a little ticked off that I couldn't swap rf rings with fortune's favor.

suprisingly there was a new ring in my inv i didnt know and i was told it nearly has the same effects like fitnedd (i 4got the name of this ring)
a tiny light.blue wing was on its picture... i actually upgraded it to cl 10 bc i had lots of orbs left lol  

Balbora

Crew

Ground Control

29,350 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

mist777
Crew

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:57 pm
Balbora
Devilish Kittycat
Balbora

suprisingly there was a new ring in my inv i didnt know and i was told it nearly has the same effects like fitnedd (i 4got the name of this ring)
a tiny light.blue wing was on its picture... i actually upgraded it to cl 10 bc i had lots of orbs left lol

Ah! you must be referring to integrity, the ring that was given to those who had a cl 10.0 ring with no glitched rings at all. Those who got a glitched ring got the abuse ring instead.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:59 pm
Balbora
Devilish Kittycat
Balbora

Integrity, and it is an awesome ring.  

Devilish Kittycat

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Piecatcher 100

DMMegsie
Captain

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:54 am
Raivis of Riga
Devilish Kittycat
Raivis of Riga

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/pie-s-guide-to-sets-and-builds/t.44741513/
Here's a guide.
For a set to work, you need the 4 rings of the set on one hand. When you have all 4 on one hand they get a gold glow. My sets give me a speed boost and a luck bonus.

Well... it's also in game as well... if you go under game help.. it lists the ring sets and what the effects are..  
Louie/Ian and Rufus Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff