Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Ascensions Anonymous :: Legendary List + Open-for-Blessings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:57 am
oh yeah this too

I FOUND THIS NEW METHOD
Link: Journally Bits!
Description: I ******** LOVE ROLEPLAYING. I am especially happy with anything where Never or Maple get to be villainous, Rockface gets to make a fool of himself in an endearing way, or Yes gets sleaze on you. And, of course, dear Vim as detailed above.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:16 pm
I FOUND THIS NEW METHOD
Link: Journal
Status: Depends on my muse -- I try not to make people wait too long.
Description: I'm not the best RPer but I'm always up for it. If I can be of any help, don't hesitate to ask.

On another note, I have an idea for Travels to tell a story -- but as he tends to lack focus I'm not sure he would manage to tell a story straight by himself. Would anyone be interested in maybe having a group of kimeti get together to tell a story, round robin style? It wouldn't necessarily have to be the idea I have for Travels -- or even involve him if it'd be preferred to have a more focused kimeti, since Bitter Heartbeat needs a story too and I have no ideas for him. OhgodsdoIbabble. Basically, a round robin storytelling RP might be a good way for a few of us to tackle the story requirement without having to make up a story all by ourselves or something. I'm not sure if anyone would be interested or if it's a good idea but, it's a thought. And now that I am thoroughly embarrassed by babbling and putting this out for all to see, I am going to go hide in a hole.  

anemosagkelos

StarScarred

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:01 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
RP Profile: X
Brief Bio: Breakaway is headstrong and rather independent. She has a quick temper when provoked, tends to be blunt, and is very much a realistic and a cynic. However, she does have a soft side, especially when it comes to her offspring, or young kimeti in general.
RPs Completed: Tough Cookies; Ghostly Femininity; Mid-Morning Training
ISO: Conflict between her and someone else. A young kimeti in need of help who earns her grudging affection [can be a retcon!]. Something where SHE is need of help and must swallow her own pride for once ;]

HELLO MY NAME IS
RP Profile: X
Brief Bio: Pretty much a hippie/philosopher without the drugs. He wanders around contemplating various things about the swamp and how they work. He's very patient, is a great listener when not otherwise distracted, but is actually quite a bit of a realist. On the other hand, he believes even the 'worst' kin has some good in them.
RPs Completed: Waking Dreams; Lost and Found; Fast Food
ISO: If any kimeti IC'ly knows about drug-like plants, or how to make alcohol, I'd love for him to get high/drunk sometime. It'd be hilarious. Also... philosophical debates, maybe? idk, gimme ideas!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:18 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS
RP Profile: [ Journal ]
Brief Bio: [ Mint's sac was abandoned in an inhospitable corner of Matope, so she's grown up alone and, while not unfriendly, is very cold and distant. She is righteous, disdains those who can't find their own strength, and knows a lot about healing. She also secretly wants babbies, lots of babbies, but is afraid she'll abandon them and be a bad mom. ]
RPs Completed: [ 0/10 no story ]
ISO: [ SOMEONE TO CONVINCE HER TO HAVE BABBIES. PLEASE. (Which will entail getting to know her well and earning her trust, could be a long process/possible lifemating?) Or your kin is somehow wounded/sick and she could treat them surprised Or up to no good and she interferes, or really anything. Friends, enemies, Rp is Rp <3 ]  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:23 am
I'VE BEEN SOBER FOR A WEEK
Name: Meets-the-Sea
New RP Total: SIX FINISHED RPS WOOO  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:39 am
HELLO MY NAME IS
User Image
RP Profile: Journal Post
Brief Bio: Firefly is a gentleman, a bit of a poet, and enjoys romancing women while bugs watch. Really, it's not as creepy as it sounds. ...really.
RPs Completed: 0/10 + No story
ISO: Looking for flings, have a potentially permanent mate lined up but that won't happen for a while. Also looking for any RP. He's basically open for bizness. B]

HELLO MY NAME IS
RP Profile: Journal Post
Brief Bio: Ghost is a curious little bugger, kind of blunt, but tries to be sweet. Still learning, has promise for awkward derp moments growing up.
RPs Completed: 0/10 + No story
ISO: She's still a youngin', but I do want her to have a buttload of RP, so any RP is cool. Maybe potential future flings, but nothing serious right now, thnx.  

Adona Benedicta

6,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:46 am
HELLO MY NAME IS Always Running
User Image
RP Profile: -- Coming eventually.
Brief Bio: Highly intelligent but not at all observant, he comes across easily as bumbling or absent minded often outright ignoring others at first without meaning to. Truly loves to help people.
RPs Completed: 0/10 - No story
ISO: Slowly working up the nerves to ask to form a world building open plot. Until then come at me, bro. Take note that I am slow but respond well to poking and prodding.

HELLO MY NAME IS Reticent Smiles
User Image
RP Profile: -- Coming
Brief Bio: Painfully shy and nervous, relies heavily on her tortoise. she recognizes she needs to come out of her shell, but doesn't know how.
RPs Completed: 1/10 - No story
ISO: I am slow, but I really love my babies. Just prod me and keep this in mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:42 am
HELLO MY NAME IS
RP Profile: Pearlfisher
Brief Bio: Pearlfisher (Brume) is kind-hearted but a little weird. He’s an “inventor” but most of his inventions don’t work or are simply useless. At times, “normal” Brume is taken over by crazy-inventor-who-forgets-to-sleep-eat-or-talk Brume. Oh, and he LOVES eating eggs.
RPs Completed: 0/10 RPs completed; story completed.
ISO: Anything and everything! Maybe someone to show his inventions to? (And tell him how bad they are, LOL.)

EchoLimaFoxtrot

ELF, you know how you want Magpie to steal an Acha/Kiokote egg... what if Pearlfisher (Brume) tries to eat it (not knowing what it is)? Or maybe Brume has it first and Magpie steals it or they could both be arguing over what to do with it and then someone else comes along and tells them what it is? (Because really, I don't want Brume eating an Acha/Kio embryo. @_@ )
Or maybe Brume can make a cameo at the start of your egg RP and then she can steal it away? (:
It would require an actual egg though... especially if you wanted it to hatch.

Anyhow, I feel like I'm being too pushy. Sorry. > A<
/hugs legs to chest and rocks back and forth  

Amizade

Phantom

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:12 am
New RP Total: STORY HAS BEEN TOLD EDIT: ALSO 7/10 RPs, BABY  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:12 pm
New RP Total: 8 RPs, story finished

TWO MORE TO GOOOOO  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Chimerical Beast

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:52 am
HELLO MY NAME IS
User Image
RP Profile: None
Brief Bio: Also known as Rustle, Song of the Willow is a very young kimeti, but she doesn't act like it. She is able to be still for long periods of time, and can often be found among various types of flora. Her absolute favorites, of course, are trees. Something of a greenthumb, Rustle is very good at coaxing plants to grow. An unsettling trait of hers is that her eyes appear very, very old.
She has a secret and she's not telling you.
RPs Completed: 0/10 RPs No Story
ISO: I'm very, very slow, but I'm up for dang near anything!

HELLO MY NAME IS
User Image
RP Profile: None
Brief Bio: Return is the lonely sort. He's not old, but he's not young either. He tends to shy away from social situations, as they make him feel awkward and out of place. If you can actually manage to get close enough to him without scaring him off, Return is a very good listener.
Also, he thinks he's a turtle.
RPs Completed: 0/10 RPs No Story
ISO: I'm very, very slow, but I'm up for dang near anything!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:33 am
New RP Total: 9/10, BABY. Story told. JUST ONE MOREEE  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:42 am
New RP Total: 10/10 RPS COMPLETED, STORY TOLD

now it's time to play the waiting game, fingers crossed  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:57 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS
User Image
RP Profile: here
Brief Bio: Quiet, extremely patient and simply spoken. He's very intelligent though most think he seems rather... Slow. He likes to teach people about plants and other things, and wants a billion kids.
RPs Completed: 0/10 (working on one) with no story
ISO: ANY RP IS GOOD RP. I want to try out a plot where he breeds with a doe and it turns out she doesn't want her babies being raised the way Ridge wants to (he has a male life mate) and ends up keeping him away from his children.  

KRANKHAFTER

Shirtless Capitalist

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:13 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS
RP Profile: [ See the Timeline! ]
Brief Bio: [ Edge is a blunt, fearless, straightforward doe, snarky and playful but extremely competitive. She is almost exclusively carnivorous, is an experienced and self-sufficient hunter, and only respects strength, usually physical. Those she respects will find her full of teasing banter, those she disdains will encounter sharp passive-aggressive barbs of attitude, and those who cross her will find she never forgets a crime unpunished or a debt unpaid. ]
RPs Completed: [ 3/10 - No story yet ]
ISO: [ Edge is going to do big things, such as meet her children, win a gryphon, and become a tribe leader. But at the moment, I'm still establishing her character before moving on to develop it, so that will probably involve some back-RP on other kin's part and some possibly messed-up chronology lol. She's open for flings, loves exploring, and could use a few enemies or rivals. Plot points with foals could include her seeing potential in them and taking them under her wing, mentoring them as future hunters. ]  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff