Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Minipet Training...?! | Wrap on Page 11! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:27 pm
A wave from Tybalt was returned with a small flap from his ear wings, and LW's acknowledgment had his smile wide. It was hard to think sometimes that so many of his classmates, well, exams had passed, knobs- A year. A year and they'd grown so much!

Riley's snapshot had been utterly unnoticed, but not her arrival, and when she sat nearby, the siren was quick to chime up. "Hi Riley Hi!" The glint in his eye was a touch forboding as he tried to send her a mental message.
'Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Rileyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy'  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:07 pm
Scyerline

Willow jumped and then blinked, as she looked towards Bea with a smile, "Oh... heh sorry I get a bit edgy around large groups." She paused, "But you'te more than welcome to sit beside me. I'm trying to over come this whole uh... jumpy thing."

Her tail flickered softly as she thought, "I'm Willow by the way."

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:58 pm
It had been awhile since Merope last participated in a Minipets class. A quick peek around the corner revealed that there wasn't a bonfire this time (thankfully!), but rather... bushes? It looked like there were a lot of people present as well. That gave Merope enough reason to pause, butterflies flittering madly about. This was the first time they'd see; could Merope handle it?

Merope took a deep breath and entered the room, looking drastically different without her fin-like wings. Her? Yes -- it seemed that the boil added something to himself to turn into a ghoul.

She didn't give any greetings or stop to see who was there. Rather, Merope shyly made her way towards the strip of water in the classroom and stood next to it, dipping the end of her tail into it and moving her tail left and right to create small ripples.

((Merope is here!))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:04 pm
"Goodness! I didn't mean to startle you," Bea giggled at Willow. She sat down in in a desk directly adjacent to her. "Nice to meet you, Willow. My name is Beatrix, but my friends call me Bea," she said with a cheerful tone.

She peered around the room for a bit to find a terrified reaper boil. He seriously looked like he was going to have a heart attack. Not sure what he was scared of, though Bea couldn't help but laugh at this as she found it to be very amusing. When she stopped herself from giggling she noticed an adorable couple showing a bit of PDA. "Ugh. So, romantic." Bea said to herself about the gryphon boil and wolf ghoul.

Bea snapped out of her brief dreamy phase, and turned back to Willow. "Are you a new student?" she flipped a lock of her hair over her shoulder and looked at the ghoul curiously.  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:15 pm
"But you are a puppy," Ren said blandly, giving Tybalt a look that clearly said I'm so innocent. And as soon as the dog's hair was neat, he reached out and mussed it up again, dancing out of the way before Tybalt could do anything else to him. He flopped half over LW, one arm around her shoulders from behind, and gave Danny a cheeky grin.

"Gooooood morning, darling," he said to the fire demon. "I see you're looking as delightfully mischievous as ever. Talking up the ghost here? Lemme just give you a hint he has a hearing problem, so you'll have to talk loud for him to understand."

The stage whisper about Tybalt carried quite far enough for the black dog to hear it clearly, and Ren grinned brightly at him.

"PS, it's Minipet Training Class with Professor Malcom," he added, for Danny's sake. "It's a pretty cool class..."

Ren caught the teal haired ghoul's look in his and LW's direction and flashed her a wink before turning towards the newest person that had slipped quietly into the room - someone he had not really met, but had seen before and was now slightly confused - but maybe he was just overthinking things.

"Hi there!" he called out to Merope, beaming her (her?) a smile as well.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:02 pm
Roch's face lost its blank expression, turning evilly grave. The ghost had super sensitive hearing. That would explain why he heard the whispered question about fire! Ooooh, that was good to know, he thought maliciously. Not that he would use it... not without good cause, at least.

"Bad hearing, huh?" he said. "Seems a shame, don't you think? Danny, I'm sure you can talk loud enough for him to hear you, though! You'll just have to work a little harder, right?" He clapped her on the back roughly. "Go be nice to the ghost boil."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:14 pm
Danny took Ren and Roch's advise very seriously. She nodded furiously to both boils as they spoke. Poor puppy! He had bad hearing. She would make sure he could still be part of the group, even if he couldn't hear much.

"PUPPY. MY NAME IS DANNY, IT IS NICE TO MEET YOU," she yelled across the room, even though he was just a foot or two away. There, he ought to hear that right? "AND THIS IS ROCH." She gestured to her reaper friend as well. Now that everyone was acquainted, she smiled to herself as if she had done some great favor for Tybalt.

So it was minipets class? Well ... that would be fun. Danny liked minipets. Especially cuddling minipets.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:09 pm
Tail twitching, the she-wolf missed the look directed their way by the teal haired ghoul. She was preoccupied with the two boils she was standing with. One of which was partially draped on her, arm slung around her shoulders. LW rolled her eyes and gave Ren a look. "Ren...." Of course he was baiting Tybalt. And of course, said black dog would most likely turn around and rise to the challenge. Hearing what Ren said to Danny, LW facepalmed and muttered something against her hand before letting it slide down. It wasn't like she could keep her eyes off these two for very long without something happening.

Was it that difficult for the two of them to behave? Really? Yes.

And when Danny all but yelled across the room to greet Tybalt, LW felt her hand meet her face again. Except this time, she couldn't help her silent laughter. Which she knew Ren would feel and have even more encouragement to tease Tybalt. "What happened to behaving?" She shot a look up at Ren but it was clear she was very amused by all of this.

To Danny and Roch, LW smiled and actually remembered to introduce herself this time. Instead of playing referee to the two boils she was watching. "I'm LW, by the way. Forgive me for not introducing myself before. It's nice to meet you two."

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:20 pm
Roch reached up, prodding his ear with a finger and making a face. One small problem, his hearing was remarkably sensitive for a reaper, as well. Oh well, still worth it!

"Roch," he said, "But you probably know that after Danny's great introduction," he added, an evil, evil little smirk pulling at his lips as he wiped off his finger then held out his hand to shake.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:22 pm
While Bea waiting for Willow to answer her question she glanced over at the couple again just to catch that quick wink the gryphon boil shot at her. "Oh..." Bea's heart melted for a moment. Her eyes darted to the red wolf ghoul for her reaction, but the ghoul didn't seem to notice. With a hand over her heart, Bea turned away from them with relief. Was he allowed to do that? Seeing how coupley they were, she'd assume they were boilfriend and ghoulfriend. Either way, Bea didn't want to get involved... Even if it made her feel special for a brief moment.  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:36 pm
The glitch ghost smirked to herself at the idea of the mustached boafox causing trouble for Mitsu, but it seemed that wasn't the case really. Pepin sighed contently as she spoke of Redensek, whom which she'd put her hands up to her head to imitate ears.

"Redensek. He's my Vocalepus and most handy helper. Takes care of the room while I'm in the laptop. HELLO there Shun, it's a pleasure to meet you." Pepin jumped right to the next subject and couldn't help but sneer as she extended a hand.

Meanwhile, a certain undead water ghoul caught her attention, immediately rendering her frozen. Literally, her figure went still for a moment's time even if still interacting with Shun. For she now saw before her Merope with titties. Nice, big ole titties.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:38 pm
Was that a click he just heard? Jericho turned towards Riley but by then she had already put her phone away. He raised an eyebrow at the Mindflayer, eyeing her rather warily.

"Hey Riley," he greeted with a grin before looking back and forth between her and the Siren.

Out of the corner of his eyes, he soon saw a... familiar face. Though, when he turned, he found himself feeling a little confused.

"... Merope? Is... that you?" he asked, blinking. The Leviathan was a boy before right? Or did he somehow miss something somewhere down the line?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:44 pm
As Mitsu greeted him, Shun nodded lightly but then turned his attention to the ghost girl that she had been speaking with. Ah yes. He had seen her around here and there, but hadn't exactly spoken with her until now.

The Reaper nodded to the ghost as well, then glanced down to her extended hand. He caught that sneer on her face, which caused him to narrow his eyes in response. With some sense of hesitation, he reached out and shook it quietly, then sat himself down.

"This.. should help you out with Ziggy," he said quietly to the wolf girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:21 pm
If it was one class Damien needed to find out was available, it was minipet training. Sure he enjoyed all his other classes, even if they had to catch things. or get wet. or get eaten.

..... where was i going with this?

OH YES! minipets.

Yes Minipet class was one of the first lessons he wanted to take when Tsar came into his life. He loved the little guy with all of his heart, but the mini loved to just chew on him whenever he had the chance. From playful nips to move urgent bites. It frankly drew him mad how many times he woke up to bite marks on his fingers. Yeah I have a thumb now, deal with it.

Either way, when he saw the notice for the next class, he made sure to put the ravenous stray's lesson on his calendar and finally put an end to this madness. Stepping into the classroom was a thrill and a point of misery. "Whoa, you guys have quite an assortment of mini's!" he exclaimed before bowing to the instructor sitting at his table. "Pleasure to meet you." and gave a small bow to his collared companion "and to you as well." and with that nervous greeting he went out to search for a good place to sit.

Westus seemed to be the best choice, as how seeing Roch just made him feel a little uncomfortable. With a casual ear flick, he walked over to stand behind the pink haired demon and get a little cajoling in while the day was still young. "Here to get some training for yourself, ya rabid boil?"

(( Damien would like to enlist in the class! ))  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:39 pm
Tybalt growled and swatted angrily at the Ren, only to curse under his breath when the gryphon successfully evaded it. Though rather than try a second time, he instead tugged his hood up over his head to keep Ren from messing with his hair any further.

"Tch! Damn it Ren! I'm almost full grown!" He added in his defense, arms crossed over his chest as he glared at the gryphon from beneath his hood.

Really! What was this? Pick on black dogs day?

Things only got worse when the three of them began to whisper something among them selves, resulting in Danny yelling in his face and him covering his ears as the loud noise assaulted them.

"What. the. hell!?" He gave the fire demon a look like one would give someone who had just lost their mind. Which was what he was currently thinking, since he hadn't heard the words passed between the three of them thanks to his hood blocking out most--if not all of their conversation. "What is your problem!?" He demanded. "I'm not deaf---and would you cut the puppy crap already! It's getting old!"

This really made Tybalt wonder just how Jove, someone smaller and... fluffier than he was made it through even one day of this crap!

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff