Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
Man-Candy Unite! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't lie... you like it here.
  love it!
  like it!
  hate it. im leaving!
View Results

Furzball

Dapper Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:30 am
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball
SilentlyVicious
Furzball

Usually I don't get drunk, and this was one of those times when I was emo, bored, and looking to do something different. Long story short, unintentially picked up girl at bar, back at my pad she puked on me. So I got her up to the shower and continued from there rather then get pissy about it.

Only bars I get dragged to are gay bars. -.-; I get hit on constantly but not by anyone with a v****a. XD
O.o That's certainly one way to handle that situation.

Lol you in San Fran or somethin then? Only time I got taking to a gay bar was when one of my crushes in highschool (ended up lesbian lol but still an awesome friend) took me to one up there. Every once and awhile I get hit on by gay guys. It's all cool though, I just let them know whats up and they can understand. Only had one pissy about it cause he was a good bud and crushed on me hard. Other then that I'm cool with LGBT's around my area. Usually I'm the one to hit on others, usually only time I get hit on is when I pass strip clubs wanting my money lol.

No. Not San Fran. My roommates are gay, so when we go out, its always to a gay bar. XD I have no problem with the LGBTs. My mom and uncle are gay as well. So, I've been around it my whole life. :3 I'm not much of a hitter-on. LOL. I'm terrible at it.

One thing I always tell my friends is, it's not about hitting on girls, it's about getting the girls to talk to you. Difference between me and them is I give the girl an opening to talk about whatever situation, swap a similar story, then make introductions. Girls like to talk as much as we do and just like getting a salesman in the face at the store, they don't want to be hit on where it's blatent and obvious. Sometimes after they know and are more relaxed around you.
I studied some of the player method. Even though I don't play girls it was useful in terms of figuring out a few attention grabbers and such. That way easier to get dates to eventually find the right girl, yeah.

You'll have to teach me. I'm terrible at talking to girls. XD At least in person I am. ^^;

I suck as a teacher. Look up David DeAngelo. He does some pretty decent books on player method.
For the most part I'd say it's about self confidence and on the spot enginuity. Meaning, you're not preplanning what you're going to say but going with the flow and coming up with stuff on the spot. There's alway a wrench in preplanning so better not to stumble over that. Also, don't be a liar but don't be blunt and leave everything on the table. Just as much as you enjoy finding out more about the girl same with her to you.

I'd also say after reading up on stuff, going on your scene and picking up experience, figure out what works for you and what doesn't and play those aspects. Like me, I'm the smart cute guy. Not the mysterious and tall guy. And it has two different games. I can play mr nice guy, good for rebounds and broken girls. While Mr. tall and mysterious can play sexual attraction, dominator type.
You've got to figure out your own role and play those aspects up. Get comfortable in your own skin and who you are. Find something that is your attention getter. Ex. I have a friend that wears pirate like clothes all the time. Odd yes. But it works. Sometimes it can be situational like when I'm at work as a security guard, I may make a flirt of putting them in handcuffs, teasing that they are trouble makers, and just in general being silly. It's either hit or miss because that's only if the girl likes similar things.

Anyways living it at that for you to think about.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:08 am
- Peeks inside -  

Reyne Galveus

Loyal Phantom

12,250 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100

MariPanda

Shameless Nerd

23,890 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:54 am
Does the "Man-Candy" expression refer to real life or to our avatars?
Because I've seen a couple of real-life man-candy here, but I've seen others with no pictures to be found
And then I am left wondering, am I here because of the man-candy thing, or did the Captain of the guild invite me knowing that I'm a girl?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:37 pm
Yoooo. I'm So drugged right now It's funny ;D
Had surgery so it's a legal high c:  

iPhinity

✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games