Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Transporters (Open/Accepting one more person) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:26 pm
((Oh... He's dead...))
User Image
Carla Boone

"What kind of alterations?" Carla growled before Deschain had presented her helmet. Her stomach twisted in a knot, as she knew the drunk was stupider and crazier than should have been logically possible.

Her eye widened in surprise for a moment, but then they started to twitch violently as her lips curled back in a feral snarl.
"WHAT THE HELL!?" She barked, her voice loud enough to go through his radio. She stormed over to him and ripped the helmet from his hands, burning holes into the dumb faces that smiled up at her, almost mocking her.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now!" She barked, punching Deschain on the crown of his head.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:33 pm
"'Cause I'm driving~" Deschain laughed as he got hit.

"An' ya need it too! Outta 'elp ya start lightin'n up! The smiles'll get in in'yer'ed!" he laughed once more.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image
Carla Boone

Carla gave another growl as Deschain had reasoned for his existence to continue, much to her displeasure. Who the ******** was he, touching her things and telling her how she needed to be? If he hadn't been driving and essential for her paycheck, she would have throttled him.

She continued to glare down at the mocking smiles, returning their happy faces with her unamused and slightly angered one. Carla sighed after a few moments of the odd staring contest, and admitted she couldn't be completely mad with Deschain. His heart and intentions were in the right place. He was just a ******** idiot and did things very stupidly.

Reluctantly, she put on the helm and went back, crawling back to her position in front of the machine gun, looking embarrassed and unamused as she was outside again with the dorky smiles on her head.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:22 pm
CrazeeMoofin

Zahzi

Randomly Gone Insane

~~Edon Jhonsson~~

"The strongest warrior in the world is the one who can win a fight without ever drawing his weapon."

"Hey Bushwhaker Golf, this is Storm Golf. Nice headgear."

One could hear Michael sniggering in the background.

Edon squinted as they rolled out of the clouds of smoke and pollution and into the bright sun.

And people think I take my shirt off to attempt to impress.

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:33 pm
Lord Redtail Rathan
User Image
Carla Boone

Carla gave a low growl after the remark made on her helmet. Any sort of gratitude she felt towards Deschain's efforts originally were washed away in a wave of angered embarrassment.

"Blame the drunk." She growled in response. "The drinks put stupid ideas in his head." She added as they rolled into the clear air and light. She took in a deep breathe, trying to keep herself calm enough from strangling Deschain, the freshness of the air helping as it soothed her lungs a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:52 pm
Randomly Gone Insane

~~Michael Davis~~
"When the man with a 45 meets the man with a rifle, you say the man with a pistol is a dead man. Let's see if it's true."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Michael almost growled into his mic.

"He'd better not be drinking and driving..."

Michael had watched whiskey destroy his mother and destroy him. he was no longer a fan of alcohol.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:57 pm
"Oi!" Deschain called out into the mic.
"I ain't talkin' how you look like a cowboy wannabe wearing his hat in a truck, so you don't be talkin' about what I might, or might not do!" he said over the radio.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:17 am
Zahzi

~~Michael Davis~~
"When the man with a 45 meets the man with a rifle, you say the man with a pistol is a dead man. Let's see if it's true."

"I will say whatever I please. Be warned, you roll that truck and hurt that woman, I hurt you."

He decided not to say anything about the fact his hat was on the seat next to him. Arguing with a drunk was like arguing with a brick wall.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:52 am
"Boyo, I usually drive BETTER with a little o' the drink in me." Deschain replied, rolling his eyes.
"'Ciiiides, I'm already destined for pain for tryin' to lighin' her mood."

((If at any point you need a translation, be SURE to ask. XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:10 am
Zahzi

((I speak drunk rather well. It helps to have RP'd a dwarf for eight months. Irvine Thunderhammer was the s**t. Combine Deschain with Heckler and Jhala, and give him a massive hammer. XD))

~~Michael Davis~~

Michael simply shook his head.

At least he's behind the wheel and not behind the gun...

He began swerving left and right to avoid various potholes. The road was in desperate need of repair, but there was obviously no one that would do it.  

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:20 am
Lord Redtail Rathan
User Image
Carla Boone

"The only time he doesn't drink is when he's sleeping." Carla said with a heavy sigh as the two men began to bicker over the drunk's habit, which could be dangerous. Not because he was driving, but because with enough stupid ideas, Carla might have set aside their partnership and friendship and finally show Deschain her knife in his throat.

"I can take care of myself." She grunted after Michael's threat to Deschain should she get injured by his driving.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:19 pm
Lord Redtail Rathan

Jaci ignored all the bickering that continued through the radio. She kept driving steadily, careful not to sink into any pot holes.

Jared was still holding on tightly to his weapon, the only thing keeping him from falling even though Jaci was driving as careful as possible. He gave a small chuckle at everyone's arguing, but didn't say anything. He didn't want to get caught in the middle.  

CrazeeMoofin

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:33 pm
Deschain began humming a tune as he followed the others doing as they did with the obstructions.
"Ya'd think Wally-World would at least give'a damn about the roads, seeing as it'd help keep people like us able to move there fast..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:34 pm
CrazeeMoofin

Zahzi

Randomly Gone Insane

~~Michael Davis~~

Michael shrugged in reposne, even though no one could hear him.

"I know you can, miss. But a gentleman still stand up for a lady."

~~Raphael Murdock~~
"Ain't no man alive today that ain't needed help."

"They don't care. If it's outside the walls, it's not their problem. Too dangerous."

Raphael was only talkative as he was earlier during mission brief. Other than that, he tended to be quiet. Conserve his words.

~~Edon Jhonsson~~

"The strongest warrior in the world is the one who can win a fight without ever drawing his weapon."

"Not my chair, not my problem."

Lord Redtail Rathan

Invisible Genius

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:39 pm
Lord Redtail Rathan
User Image
Carla Boone

"I don't need anyone's help." Carla grunted back to Michael, rolling her eyes at his response. It was bad enough Deschain got on his horse, dressed in shining armor, whenever he felt he had to 'help' her, but now this guy was going to join in? She had to have TWO idiots trying to hlp her with things she didn't need help with?

She started to hope maybe they'd get territorial and kill each other over her, finally giving her some peace of mind.

"It's not the road, it's the driver and the vehicle that matters, Deschain. Remember this." She sighed. He always had a complaint about the trips.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff