Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Homunculus...{The Quest for Immortality} [Accepting]-PAUSED- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:41 am
"Alright. Fine. Stay there ALLL alone, unable to to get back up to the surface when something grabs you. Have fun~" Jarid called out to her, giving a smirk.

((Well, if Gabriel died, Zahzi would have as well..))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:44 am
Trish gave a fearful whimper, looking around the area a bit more after Jarid's taunting.

After only a few moments though, she caved in.

"WAIT FOR ME!!" She bawled, running at the guys as she tried to catch up. As she got closer, she leapt through the air and landed on Cruor's back, attaching herself onto him like a scared cat.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:45 am
((Shh... Keep wondering. It will all be explained. twisted ))

Cruour picked up a piece of glass for safe keeping. He never knew when his powers would be handy. He walked down the trail until it ended. A pile of robots and a door. He pressed against it. Locked. His powers would too loud of a noise so only one person could be of use right now. "Hey Lightning rod. Stop flirting and get your a** over here. I need your help."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:47 am
Jarid just stared at Trish now.
"I don't think he's going to be able to support your weight.." he told her, scratching the back of his head.
"Of course, if you wanted ME to carry you and keep you safe, I wouldn't object~" he chimed before staring at Cruor.
"I didn't hear a 'please', asshat." he grunted, walking towards the robots.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:51 am
"But I'm already here..." Trish whined, remaining on Cruor's back, watching everything he did over his shoulder.

"Oh. Locked door. Looks like we have to leave." She tugged on Cruor's head backwards. "Come on. Let's go!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:53 am
Jarid just rolled his eyes as he continued walking to the robots, electricity radiating from his hands.
"So what? You want me to activate the possibly haywire bots..?" he asked, looking back at Cruor.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:54 am
Cruor grunted and didn't budge. "Okay... I'm not that week..." He wiggled some trying to maintain his composure. "And please Jarid." Cruor gritted through his teeth. "Just open the door."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:01 pm
Jarid remained looking at him, waiting for a response to his most recent question.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:03 pm
"You guys are so mean." Trish whined, letting go of Cruor's head since he was determined to move on. As they waited for Jarid, she wrapped her legs around his waist while her arms went around his neck. There was no way in Hell she was going to walk in this creepy place..

"I'm not sharing any of my ice cream with you next time. And it's rocky road too!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:09 pm
Cruor grew annoyed with struggling to hold Trish. He took the piece of glass and lightly ran it down his palm. The blood that drained out suddenly gave him a boost straightening his posture and he now could fully hold Trish.

Next the door. One swift straight punch launched through who knows how many layers of steel. He pulled it off its hinges and held it as the alarm went off and the robots at their feet began to move.

"s**t..."

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:15 pm
Trish kept herself on Cruor's back, oblivious to how he struggled to stay up with her on him. She looked around the room worriedly, paying no attention to how Cruor cut himself. When he punched at the door though, Trish yelped in surprise and fell off of Cruor, landing on the floor hard.

"Cruor, what the Hell?" She snapped as the alarm went off. As the robots began to move, Trish whimpered.

"I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD STAY OUT OF HERE!" She yelled at Jarid.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:15 pm
Jarid just stared at Cruor, walking over and picking Trish up.
"You pissed them off, YOU deal with them." he grunted, placing her over his shoulder, his hand on her a** to keep her from moving.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:19 pm
((Nice Zahzi... >> Copping a feel in a serious situation))

Cruor soon realized the door was stuck to his arm. He swung it to the left and watched as the robot and swung it to the right with the same scenario. However, the door wouldn't come off. As Cruor took a step back watched more of the metallic menaces move towards him; he noticed a girl in the room where the door once was. "Hey guys. I think I see someone in there... And not a skeleton."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:22 pm
((Yup. Someone has do to it. >> ))

"Fiine, we'll see to her, and you deal with the robots." Jarid grunted as he carried Trish away and around the robots and made his way towards the door.

As he snuck in, he looked around the room.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out