Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
This is my Little Advise Palace! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the idea of an offical Advice thread?
  Yes... <3
  No... </3
  Er... Maybe so...
View Results

Madame Vita
Captain

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:15 pm
Well I know you won't really take this last thing I am going to say to you. Lady Up! Your only in the middle of Drama you put your self in. Stop letting others speak for you or these guys. Go to the root not the flower. As long a you do not speak up for your self this will go on and on and on until your hormones settle down or you get bored.

Good luck!

GottaLoveThemAsians
Madame Vita
That's how it goes. I was the ugly duckling till I wasn't anymore.
All of the sudden I was beautiful and interesting. aka I got boobs and my hips came out. You have always been pretty(ask your mom). Boys do not think at all like we do about most anything. It's not bad just a fact. Ignore the bull and focus on yourself. There will always be drama.
Are you happy with the way things are going?

GottaLoveThemAsians
Madame Vita

If you want to take control of everything and get the attention of the boys around you. Make a decree in front of all your friends. Saying you refuse to share your heart with anyone until some one proves him self worthy of your affection and then don't say another word about it and tell them no more hooking you up. You deserve a nice guy with enough balls to do what he wants himself. IF you let them all keep playing these hook up games then your gonna end up with DRAMA every time. And not the fun kind.

Obviously you are one of the more desired females. There is no need to let those girls who are probably secretly hating and sabotaging do anything for you but help you pick out a top when you go shopping.

Be short and sweet take control and watch how quickly the boys fall in line and yes there will be haters.

XoxO
Vita

Thanks Vita! your words of widsom woke me up from a daze. ill try to take control. but i was always the girl who no one liked because of the way i looked. well until puberty hit me. the guy who like me before is being oddly mature and saying he wants to be friends and im glad about that. and now theres a new problem in town.

Im still in the middle of drama, the guy who my crush hooked me up with is my other guy friend! He has been liking me since i dont know i guess, and they told me he was going to sing me a song on the guitar to ask me out!! i cant handle that, i will be PRESSURED in saying yes ill go out with you. The OTHER guy who liked me before asked out my crush for me!! I was super shocked when he did that. And i knew my crush would say no because he does like me but he cant go out with me because of my guy friend which HE hooked me up with. *sigh* what has my life got into!?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:51 pm
Madame Vita
Well I know you won't really take this last thing I am going to say to you. Lady Up! Your only in the middle of Drama you put your self in. Stop letting others speak for you or these guys. Go to the root not the flower. As long a you do not speak up for your self this will go on and on and on until your hormones settle down or you get bored.

Good luck!

GottaLoveThemAsians
Madame Vita
That's how it goes. I was the ugly duckling till I wasn't anymore.
All of the sudden I was beautiful and interesting. aka I got boobs and my hips came out. You have always been pretty(ask your mom). Boys do not think at all like we do about most anything. It's not bad just a fact. Ignore the bull and focus on yourself. There will always be drama.
Are you happy with the way things are going?

GottaLoveThemAsians
Madame Vita

If you want to take control of everything and get the attention of the boys around you. Make a decree in front of all your friends. Saying you refuse to share your heart with anyone until some one proves him self worthy of your affection and then don't say another word about it and tell them no more hooking you up. You deserve a nice guy with enough balls to do what he wants himself. IF you let them all keep playing these hook up games then your gonna end up with DRAMA every time. And not the fun kind.

Obviously you are one of the more desired females. There is no need to let those girls who are probably secretly hating and sabotaging do anything for you but help you pick out a top when you go shopping.

Be short and sweet take control and watch how quickly the boys fall in line and yes there will be haters.

XoxO
Vita

Thanks Vita! your words of widsom woke me up from a daze. ill try to take control. but i was always the girl who no one liked because of the way i looked. well until puberty hit me. the guy who like me before is being oddly mature and saying he wants to be friends and im glad about that. and now theres a new problem in town.

Im still in the middle of drama, the guy who my crush hooked me up with is my other guy friend! He has been liking me since i dont know i guess, and they told me he was going to sing me a song on the guitar to ask me out!! i cant handle that, i will be PRESSURED in saying yes ill go out with you. The OTHER guy who liked me before asked out my crush for me!! I was super shocked when he did that. And i knew my crush would say no because he does like me but he cant go out with me because of my guy friend which HE hooked me up with. *sigh* what has my life got into!?

ill try to take charge! thanks vita ^^  

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:19 pm
Sorry for not posting lately, I just got back to gaia a few days ago. It's been hectic, but I am back now. ^ ^ emotion_sweatdrop And glad to be. Sorry if I made you wait. I really didn't mean to, but over the days i was gone i got married, and then my husband had to go off to New York... Now i have a bunch of paperwork to finish up for the military. emotion_bigvein

emotion_bigheart Anyway it's good to be back. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:20 am
Why are a lot of girls such b***h bags? -.-;  

SilentlyVicious

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:24 am
SilentlyVicious

To elaborate...

I got broken up with yesterday. Not a big deal, it happens. But what pissed me off about it, she didn't even talk to me first and I found by a Facebook relationship update that didn't get changed to "Single" but to dating someone else. And then she has the gull the tell ne that I'm the childish, immature one by getting angry.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:10 am
Ouch, that's harsh. Personally, from what I've seen girls around me do (you know how we chat and gossip) sometimes a girl will lose interest in a guy but instead of telling him, she will just ignore him and leave him on the back-burner until she finds someone better. If she can't, then she will apologize, to him, make up some excuse about how some personal problem got in the way and then do it all again. My theory is they do this so they have a Plan B to fall back on or they hope the guy leaves on his own so they can get a pity party about being dumped. If the guy gets angry, they sometimes try turn it around and tell everyone the guy was a creeper or had some other fault.

It's despicable and I hate it so I try not to be friends with the girls that do that but I've seen my own cousin, who's almost like a sister to me, do it to guy, after guy, after guy.

SilentlyVicious

To elaborate...

I got broken up with yesterday. Not a big deal, it happens. But what pissed me off about it, she didn't even talk to me first and I found by a Facebook relationship update that didn't get changed to "Single" but to dating someone else. And then she has the gull the tell ne that I'm the childish, immature one by getting angry.

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:31 am
Thanks to you guys Im dating the guy I liked in the first place! Without the advice i wouldve been stuck on a roadblock! Keep up the GOOD WORK! heart whee heart  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:04 pm
SilentlyVicious
SilentlyVicious

To elaborate...

Sounds like she isn't worth your attention. :c  

pompoennetje

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:21 pm
GottaLoveThemAsians
Thanks to you guys Im dating the guy I liked in the first place! Without the advice i wouldve been stuck on a roadblock! Keep up the GOOD WORK! heart whee heart

I hope i helped a little, and I'm happy for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:22 pm
SilentlyVicious
SilentlyVicious

To elaborate...

( Personally)
The breaking up part does happen, but it wasn't right of her to not tellyou in the first place. She should have, so by doing so i believe she was the one being immature...  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

Headmistress of Gallifrey

Distinct Businesswoman

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:49 pm
1.)Ok so there's these two girls(Girl C and D) i'm friends with both (well sorta i'm nice to them because no one else is) and they're always dissing (I guess what its called) each other and they expect me to give them advice and spy on each other.2.) Now Girl C was talking about my other friend Girl A and basically calling her um a slut(well worse than a slut but there are kiddies here)to another girl who's really like one of those freaking girls who think there all that and she's friends with Girl A and i'm wondering if I should tell her or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:37 pm
19a2aimee
1.)Ok so there's these two girls(Girl C and D) i'm friends with both (well sorta i'm nice to them because no one else is) and they're always dissing (I guess what its called) each other and they expect me to give them advice and spy on each other.2.) Now Girl C was talking about my other friend Girl A and basically calling her um a slut(well worse than a slut but there are kiddies here)to another girl who's really like one of those freaking girls who think there all that and she's friends with Girl A and i'm wondering if I should tell her or not.

Well sometimes it might be better to tell the people you care most about the truth. But sometimes it may also be better to avoid drama. If you can handle the drama, you should still be cautious on how you do say it. Honesty may be you're best bet here. Maybe you should ask a few more people and see what response you get, then make a decision.  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

Headmistress of Gallifrey

Distinct Businesswoman

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:58 pm
Ya I know your right but I REALLY hate hurting other people's feelings guess I should talk to them tomorrow...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:07 pm
19a2aimee
Ya I know your right but I REALLY hate hurting other people's feelings guess I should talk to them tomorrow...

Well if you don't want to hurt someone else feelings try to tell them that you don't want them to talk about people in front of you or to you. They might quit.  

komatachii

Bashful Otaku

GottaLoveThemAsians

5,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:13 pm
Xx_Lil Miss Summer_xX
GottaLoveThemAsians

I hope i helped a little, and I'm happy for you.

OF COURSEEE YOU HELPED!! He asked me out so romanticly too!!!! but it made me so red when everyone we knew was around. That stupid idiot!  
✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games