Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
public library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

"Unless you killed my dad...you did nothing wrong." he said, shrugging his shoulders and smiling with such ease that the mere mention of his deceased father didn't cause him to lose any confidence.Bear glanced at Erik mischeviously and got into a panther's state of mind."He fell as an unsuspecting prey to our very enemies.In a ruthless and cold manner.Had the fools not known that I am a Tate?" Bear asked, his sweet temperment returning."Tater Tots."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:15 pm
Erik simply met the boy's gaze. "I've honestly no clue what you're going on about now." he said. Though his face was expressionless, he was completely confused about the tater tot part.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:30 pm
Bear's lips tilted a smile but showed a fraction of a frown and he blinked."It's another name only one person called me." he explained.Truly,he was growing wary of the book that stared up at him from it's pages.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:55 pm
"And your father was sabotaged?" he asked, lacing his fingers together and resting his chin on his fingers.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:09 pm
One of Bear's baby blue eyes twitched suddenly as he thought about the word."Whatever that means.....sure." he answered.'What was with these people and big words?' he wondered to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:46 am
Erik caught the twitch in his eyes and understood what happened. "He was ambushed? Given a surprise attack?" he rephrased.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:55 pm
"Yeah!" he exclaimed happily, finally able to understand him.Bear's eyes did not produce one tear nor his lips a frown."By a couple of demons too."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:49 pm
His emerald green eye snapped open and his body tensed when Bear mentioned demons. "...I see." he muttered softly and looked back down at his book. He ran a hand through his jet black hair, but his hair went straight back to his face before anyone could catch a glimpse of his right eye.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:04 pm
"You like looking mysterious don't cha?" Bear asked while getting too close to Erik.There wasn't a such thing as personal space in this guy's world.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:27 pm
Erik closed his eyes and leaned away from Bear. "There are just some things I don't like sharing with people." he murmured then opened his eye to look at him. "You like to talk, don't you?" he asked through laced fingers, his emerald eye calm.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:09 pm
"Yeah I do! I'm very social." answered Bear proudly.He placed a hand on his forehead,pushing his pink hair up."And I can tell that you're kind of my opposite and yet...not," he said then laughed afterwords,"Movie quotes are funny!".  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:53 pm
A gloomy air seemed to hang around Erik now. What a hyperactive boy. It seemed like he'd be able to drag him out of his depression, and yet he's leaning closer and closer towards his suicidal thoughts the more he heard the boy's random quotes.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Hell Flame Neko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:07 pm
enter library fast and quit so no one can see her walk slowly to a book shelf see to figure talking. slowly walk to one "um .... *shift weight* im new* she looks down "its very nice to meet you"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:19 pm
"I'm sorry that you feel so bad.Wanna have a drink or two?" he asked with sympathy visible in his eyes.Bear furrowed his brows and made a sound."Or we can go get some fresh aer.How about?".The sudden movement of a girl shooting past the aisles made him jump.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:46 pm
"Hmm... Maybe some fresh air is what I need." Erik sighed and slowly rose to his feet. He looked at Bear when he jumped randomly and turned, nearly bumping into a girl that was nearly his height. "Hmm? Did you say something?" he asked and blinked slowly. She looked like she said something, judging by the her body language, which was expecting a response.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff