Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:39 pm
"ah uh yea sure" he said putting it over his couch " so uh ill be right back you can hang here" he said grabbing his camera going to his dark room to start processing the photos  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:14 pm
"ok" Momo said happily, sat back on the couch and waited for zach.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:16 pm
once in the dark room zach gave a light sigh of relief that was too much for his heart he took a deep breath swallowing hard and walked over to his tubs to begin processing the photos and unknowingly took quite sometime admiring each photo of momo  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:43 pm
Momo went to the room , knocking lightly on the door before going in "are you alright zach, you have been in here for longer the usual?" momo said when he came into the room many minutes later after zach went into the room. Momo had put his clothes back on and he walked over to zach "oh the pictures of me are done" he said smiling.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:23 pm
zach turned hearing the knock "ah yea i usually take my time to admire each piece..sorry" he said holding a photo of momo standing arms out and legs slightly apart standing diagonal so the sunlight bounced off his skin making it glow  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:08 pm
Momo giggled walking behind zach and hugged him from behind , his arms around zach's waist "you know zach..your really cute when you act shy like this" momo whispered into zach's ear , his personality changing from his slightly shy personality to a more impulsive personality. Momo ran his hand his hand down zach's chest as he began to nibble at zach's neck.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:29 pm
that sent a shiver up Zach's spine he blushed ad eep red aup to his ears "s-senpai?!" he said surprised at his sudden impulse yet not daring to move  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:12 pm
Momo smirked letting go of zach he turned so he was facing zach . Momo then suddenly kissed zach on the lips.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:05 pm
Zach blushed eyes fluttering down pressing his lips back his hands still holding a developing photo  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:51 pm
Momo kissed zach passionately, this personality soon fading away and a blush spread across him face and he pulled away "I..I love you zach..." momo said letting go of zach , the blush on his face getting darker.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:40 pm
Zach blushed sighing then looking at momo taking a deep breathe "i-..uh .. that is..i l-love you too....for well kinda a while" he said his cheeks burning hot Zach never was one to speak so bluntly and have his senpai so blunt kind of got him nervous but its wat he loved about him  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:20 pm
Momo blushed "...I'm glad you feel the same way" he said then became silent not knowing what to say now "..so..um..maybe we could go out sometime..?" he asked blushing.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:49 am
Zach smiled sweetly "of course senpai" he said looking down at momo seeing him look suddenly nervous  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:57 pm
"..Ok" Momo said happily but still blushing a bit "we can go to the carnival tomorrow then..I'll come back to your house tomorrow and we can go...I don't think you would want me to stay here for the night"  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:31 pm
Zach smiled sweetly walking over to momo leaning close to his face :you can do what ever you want senpai " he said cooly his breathe on momo's cheek

( sweatdrop sorry ive taken so long i was really busy with my school and deviant art n stuff i kinda forgot forgive meh!)  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff