Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Upon the Eyes of Elemis (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:33 am
SoujiAtsumi

"Then perhaps we should start with small victories. Weaken Sot and Strunmah forces so Anocona will be easier to conquer." Silvius circled his finger around Junus and Silvaria.

"Taking out some of their mining towns should prove advantageous, yes?"

"I'm not flying, Vos." The Electric Elemi growled, flicking another light spark at the Crimson. "End of discussion."

Tret looked up at the sky, curious where his hawk had gone. Things were quieting down with the smiths, for now, so he hoped the animal would at least hover over. There was nothing though, and Tret frowned a bit. Must be hunting.. He sighed lightly, and refocused his attention on the group as another approached.

"Hey," he threw a glare at Dojime. "I'm a gentlemen too." He flicked a light spark at the Earth Elemi. "At least, to the ladies."

There was a light gust of wind from behind the group. Bathsheba lightly sighed as she touched back down to the earth, thankful for the easy landing. Usually her landings borderlined being a crash as she still struggled to get the hang of flight. She suddenly felt embarrassed for not knowing how to fly properly. Practically every Air elemi how to do it. Except her.

Embarrassment turned into sorrow and anger. Her mother probably knew how to fly. And she was probably going to teach her daughter how to do so too, once she felt it was the right time. Now that was never going to happen.

"And speaking of ladies and gentlemen.." Tret chuckled at the wind on his back, turning around to see Bathsheba's landing. "Excuse me gentlemen~." He tipped an invisible hat to the other men and left them for the female.

---

Leorine quietly listened to the older man, delighted at the idea that she could make an impression upon the Jun. Recognition from Anocona's savior..? If she could earn such a thing, then perhaps the risk was worth it. Besides getting the job done of course.

"...I see then." She nodded to the Necrotic, "I'll be on my way then. The blockade will be destroyed." At that, she took her leave and returned to the training area to regroup with her men.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:55 pm
"Yes, that may be the safest route to take right now." Cain nodded, looking down at the map, particularly at Anocona and Sot.
"I will say that I don't think we will be taking control of Anocona anytime in the near future in our current state..."

Vos, after flinching once again, watched Tret walk off towards Bathsheba.
He then leaned in closer to Flint and Dojime.
"...Two Shillings says he's going to last ten seconds before she blasts him into the sun...."

---

Darian gave Leorine a nod as she left, before returning his attention to the Crimson next to him.
"So! What's this smoke made from, anyway?"

Barix sat on a sack containing his supplies as he stared ahead, over the cliff, waiting for Leorine to appear.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:47 pm
Dojime barely flinched at the spark, glancing down at where it had hit before looking back at Tret. "It's going to be very hard to do that from inside a prison of earth you know..."

Before Vos could finish Flint was walking passed Tret with a very different purpose in his step.

"If Flint doesn't get to her first..." Dojime whispered back. "I bet Flint takes her away before that happens."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:46 pm
"The main ingredient is potassium nitrate; there's also sugar, some other things, and dye. There's nothing that would make it lethal" Fidel listed off with a tilt of his head, trying to remember just what all he had put in.

"Brooding now are we?" Boris hummed as he approached the brunet, his own pack flung over a shoulder.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:36 am
"...Nah, she's liable to send them BOTH flying...." Vos replied.
"They're both too direct..."

---

"And how long and easy is it to ignite this concoction..?" Darian asked, staring at the smoke.

"I'm bored." Barix grunted, not looking over at Boris as he continued to stare down the mountain.
"I hope she didn't lose her nerve..."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:27 am
"This is will turn things around for us, I'm sure of it." Silvius sighed.

"Why don't you go inform the men? They should know what our next step is, and we'll continue planning our movements from there."

"Hey there, Bathsheba." Tret cooed as he trotted up alongside the Air Elemi. "A lovely day for flying. I'm surprised you came back down so early."

Bathsheba groaned lightly in response, closing her eyes tightly for a moment as some voice dully went on beside her. She heard them mention flying, which lead her to some amount of regret. If she had kept flying she wouldn't have to deal with whoever decided to bother her this time. It was too late now to leave...

"That was a nice landing, by the way." Tret went on, lightly noting her silence and deciding to talk until she said something. "You're getting much better with your flight. But I guess its a natural thing for Air Elemi, huh?"

For the love of the Gods, shut up... She sighed, wanting to speak her mind so badly but unable to turn her thoughts in to spoken words.

---

"I'm here!" Leorine called out, jogging up to the two men while she tried to contain her excitement. She looked at each solider from their head to their feet, taking in a quick inspection of their equipment and the bags they each had to take.

"We're all prepared? Great. Let's move out." She turned on her heel and walked away from the soldiers, heading for the edge of camp where her supplies were promised to be.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:49 pm
"It took a bit more heat then what I had estimated, it also reacted shorter than I thought it would. I suppose that's a good thing though; if it too to long to react I would have dismissed it as a dud and disposed of the mixture, it would have really given some people a fright." The Crimson laughed lightly at the thought.

"She probably won't. Wasn't she like a general or something, and she did say they were orders given to her right?" The girl really didn't seem like the type to disobey orders. Boris shrugged lightly before looking in the direction of approaching footsteps. "See, you'll get to destroy something other than practice dummies." He pat the larger soldier on the back then turned to Leorine, raising an eyebrow as she didn't given them time to answer the question.

"Well aren't we in a good mood. Excited to kill people or did someone give you a quickie?" He hummed, following after her.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:03 pm
"You might be surprised with his intentions... Flint can be pretty sly when he wants to be."

Flint stared dully over at Tret as he spoke. After a moment he rolled his eyes and looked over and Bathsheba. "It wouldn't be so difficult to land if you were wearing less armor. Typically one would learn to fly without, then work their way up," he explained. "I could teach you if you want."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:10 pm
Cain nodded before he left the tent, making his way towards the bulk of the soldiers.

"Yeah...So can a snake, and they still tend to get their heads chopped off." Vos grunted, watching the two talk to Bathsheba.
He'd wait a few seconds before intervening.

"All soldiers! Front and center!" Cain called out, standing on a small wooden stage for announcements.

....Or not.

---

"So, we could plant these on a battlefield to surprise our enemies if we wished.." Darian said, rubbing his chin.

Barix only gave a grunt to Boris as he spoke before Leorine appeared. He then stood and picked up his pack as Boris began talking to their leader.

He looked down at the man before swatting him on the back of the head.
"Show respect."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:52 am
"I need my armor in combat, whether I'm on the ground or in the air." Bathsheba quietly replied to Flint as she kept marching on.

Tret's eyes narrowed in to a glare. Now she talks? He looked at Flint a moment, snorted in disgust, and refocused his attention upon Bathsheba.

"I need to learn how to fly with it on. I can't waste time training over matters I won't be using."

"She's doing fine anyway." Tret agreed, patting the Air Elemi on the back. "She made a good landing!"

"Don't touch me..." She grumbled as Cain's voice rose above their's, to which Bathsheba groaned. She quietly sighed as she turned herself around and headed for the adviser.

"Lovely timing, Silvius..." Tret rolled his eyes as he marched alongside Bathsheba still.

---

"Neither." Leorine replied simply, deciding to ignore the latter comment of her mood. She heard something being smacked, and a smirk formed on her lips.

"I'm just looking forward to getting this ordeal over with. It'll help our forces in many ways, and sure to earn all of us some recognition."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:17 am
Dojime chuckled as Cain shouted for everyone to gather and followed the growing crowd to the stage.

"Indeed these aren't exactly typical times anymore. Still the offer is there if you ever decide to take it," he replied as he made his way over to where Cain was standing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:49 am
"Sure, with some adjustments to the mixture the reaction can probably be delayed. The small explosion before the smoke is released it sure to startle them and send them into a panic." Fidel pointed out.

Boris hissed after he was hit, rubbing the back of his head with a grumble. "It was just a joke..." He huffed before looking back at the blond. "So it's only the three of us?"  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:38 pm
Cain looked down at the soldiers, studying all of their expressions and very postures.
"Our next move shall be crippling mining towns strewn across both Sot and Strunmah outskirts." he told them, placing his hands behind his back.

"This War is going to be a War of Attrition. We're going to starve them into submission, or we're going to have to resort on removing their heads ourselves."

"...Why couldn't HE have been the friggin' 'High-Jun' or whatever Silvius proclaimed himself as..? Oh right...It's because that sounds bad enough only he'd wear it with pride...." Vos grunted.

"I know many of you have your doubts of this war. Many of you are tired, many still question our Leader's cause to be just Bravado over Justice, but know we are dealing with a man willing to make innocents disappear from existence." Cain added, before pointing up at the horizon behind him, at Mount Elemis.
"Our answer to his crimes will be as swift as it is merciless! We will show no mercy to this 'Dark Army'!"

---

"When possible, try to create a few satchels of this concoction and give them to our scouts....I have a treat in store for our friends out in the desert..." Darian chucked, before he began walking away from Fidel.

"Bad joke." Barix grunted.
"We only NEED three. Our enemy values quantity over quality. Just look at their leader." he added, before looking at Leorine.

"What is our plan?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:36 pm
((Yay speeches!))

"I don't need help." Bathsheba snarled, annoyed by her current company. She reflected a moment, almost regretting her tone. It wasn't fair of her to be nasty over a bad day of training..

"But... Thank you." She sighed as she gently pushed her way through the group forming in front of Cain, wanting to be lost in the crowd, even if it was just for a moment.

Tret remained in the back of crowd, giving a small grunt as athsheba moved away.

"I was hoping to just speak to her, ya know." He muttered to Flint as Cain went on about who freaking cared. "You came in and made things rather awkward. Or can you not tell what you're doing to a conversation?"

---

"It will only be us three." Leorine confirmed, and agreed with Borix's argument, "the less of there are, the less work I will have to do once we reach the seas. Unless we were to bring another Water Elemi with us, I could not possibly support a large group alone.

"And our... Plan is difficult." She answered slowly as she perked her head up slightly at the sight of their supplies. Three horses for traveling, already saddled and carrying some food stocks to get them started for their journey.
"To put it in basic terms, we're going to destroy the ships from below." Leorine climbed in to one of the horse's saddles.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:54 pm
Flint gave Bathsheba a nod as she thanked him, then rolled his eyes at Trent's complaining. "It wasn't hard to tell what was going on... but it didn't look like much of a conversation to me," he replied quietly as he listened to Cain. "It looked like you were trying to put the moves on her and she was completely ignoring you. If she did not reply then there was no conversation and therefor nothing was interrupted. You are only upset because I got her to speak before you did."  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff