Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The [Original] Alpha's. {OPEN Slowly Moving :)} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:03 pm
Zahzi watched Gabriel leave, remembering what he had said before.
He stared at her for a solid three seconds.

He then rolled his eyes before walking after Gabriel and picking her up and carrying her over his shoulder.
"Noooo. We're not doing thaaaat..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:14 pm
Zarex grew more and more annoyed at Zahzi's "big brother" typed reactions. But then again. Zarex was always annoyed. Rather than lashing out this time, and watching every blankly stare at him, he got up and began to walk away.

He pulled out his pack of cigarettes again and began to smoke. Gnawing at the very edge of it as he walked away from the forest and into the city. "You punks better come on before Orion finds and cooks up some rabbit, bird, and cat stew..."

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:40 pm
"Oh come on!!" Gabriel growled, propping herself up as she had a hand on Zahzi's back just so she could look back at the hawk with a glare. "Two seconds ago you were ready to ditch me. Now put me down and let me go." She wiggled and squirmed between his arm and shoulder.

"And I'm a mountain lion!" She snapped, hearing Zarex's incorrect statement of the stew Orion would make. "Not a God damn cat, you idiot! MOUNTAIN LION. COUGAR. PUMA."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:42 pm
"Yes, Gabriel, you're very intimidating...Just not enough to be left alone in a place where people are actively trying to kill you..." Zahzi sighed, his grip on her not wavering.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Sielent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:57 pm
Crash hopped along behind Zahzi. "Why does Gabriel want to leave us?" he asked, looking at Gabriel. "Does she not like us?" It was hard to believe the boy was 16 with his way of speaking and his naive thinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:45 am
"She seems to hate when people care about her..." Zahzi replied simply, giving a sigh.
"Don't know why the hell she sees it as taboo..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:15 am
"God damn it, just put me down." Gabriel growled in frustration, turning herself around to shove off Zahzi's arm. She worked on removing his arm as Crash hopped over alongside them, bubbling with more of his childish questions.

"Because I don't need help." She answered over Zahzi, knowing full well he was going to give some false answer. "I'm doing fine and I don't need everyone's ******** sympathy."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:08 pm
"Oh yeah. You don't need any help. After the camera rates you at a negative twenty!" Zahzi retorted, looking at Gabriel, and his arm not budging.
"You're stuck with us whether or not you like it. Just be glad you're not alone with RAPH!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Sielent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:17 pm
Crash watched the two bicker for a little while before hopping over to Zarex. "Are they always like this?" he asked Zarex.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:03 pm
Zarex sighed. "Sadly yes..." He mutter finishing off yet another cigarette. "I don't see why they just won't <********> and get it over with al..." The wolf paused. His ears twitched and he began to move back towards the couple.

"I hear a lot of noise.." He spoke softly and seriously. "I think maybe a helicopter, and I'm pretty sure I heard the screech of tires. I think people may have heard us; so I think it would be a good idea to head deeper into the forest and try our hands into a sewer to return to the city?"

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:05 pm
Zahzi popped Zarex on the back of the head once more for the comment about he and Gabriel.

"...Sewer, eh? There's an entrance to the base the others are at if you think we need to lay low."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:09 pm
"Hey, I broke the damn thing, didn't I?" She argued as she poked at the side of Zahzi's head. She was attempting to annoy him into freedom, but a wolf opened his mouth and triggered her anger, making her miss the noises of a helicopter and tires.

"WOULD YOU STOP SAYING THAT!" Gabriel snapped after Zarex's second remark towards sex, despite the others who were closing in on the little group.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:27 pm
"THE NEXT PERSON, THAT ******** YELLS AT ME IS GOING TO..." Zarex was cut off by a light that brightly revealed the location of the group of four teenagers. The wolf growled knowing that his aggression had made things for more difficult for them.

A voice could be heard blaring over a megaphone within the helicopter. "Well well well. We found you."

Zarex was the first to take off running. "I couldn't even finish my ******** threat..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Zahzi shut his eyes when the light flashed and gave a groan, before noticing that Zarex ran.
"....Didn't know he was part cat...." he grumbled, dropping something on the ground before following after the Wolf.
"GET MOVING, CRASH!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Sielent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:55 pm
Crash had jumped away from Zarex when he started yelling, covering his ears from the sudden loud voice, making him miss the noises Zarex was talking about. When the lights appeared, he let a loud squeak before following Zahzi. "Leave us alooone!" He yelled.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff