Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Space Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:40 pm
((Haha.I think I scared him offline.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:51 pm
((lawl. you have a girl charecter right?))  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:05 pm
((Obsidian's a guy.Actually, I was going to have my female character appear.Why?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:53 pm
((U didn't scare me offline ))  

zatchdemon

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:11 pm
"Spirit? Like that stupid spirit of destruction?" Dragon snapped and swatted the glass out of his father's hands, making it crash into a wall, before glaring at his grandfather, his eyes grass green now. "Why not tell him the friendly things you and everyone else said, huh?" he yelled and stared back at his father. He stayed like that for a while until the sound of a man singing made him stop. Just like that the anger and sadness in his eyes were replaced with dull weariness. With a heavy and slow sigh, Dragon sat down on the nearest chair and rubbed his forehead.

((oh? what i miss? >.>))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:38 pm
Obisdian Arroya

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.”User Image

Obsidian had crawled ontop of the table,looking up at the ceiling."What was that?!"His sky blue eyes went wide for a moment and he grasped the edge of the table harshly.Obsidian noticed a broken glass near the base of a wall and the liquid was slowly spreading across the floor.It kind of amused him.

((Hey Awsome! Haven't spoke to you in like*tries to calculate days*I don't know.))  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:49 pm
((Well hoooowdy! Terrible timing, 'cause I gotta go sweatdrop byeee!!!))

The man he was sitting next to stirred due to the glass he broke, making Dragon feel a little bad. "Oh, I-I'm sorry." he murmured and grabbed a few napkins then went down to his mess and started cleaning up, his mind too exhausted to make him blush shyly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:12 pm
Obisdian Arroya

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.”User Image

Obsidian shook his head and slung his feet over the table to get off."Tis alright.Although vu might wan to watch where vu fling things.Some folks aren't as forgiving as I"he said,placing the tips of his fingers in the spill.In reverse,the broken peices of glass reformed and appeared on the table followed by the liquid settling back inside.He could careless whenever humans witnessed what just occured."Like it didn't even happen huh?"he asked.He pointed out that the napkins were still damp though.

((Alright! See you later! Plus, I wanted to give someone an accent.I like accents....))  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:01 pm
((I've returned! Let us resume partying! >w<))

Dragon blinked when he saw the glass piece itself together then looked at the man. "That was amazing." he breathed then looked back on the ground, hoping he didn't disrespect the man, or anything. "O-Oh, my name's Dragon." he said, his tired eyes slowly turning fire red.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:21 pm
Obsidian Arroya

User Image

Obsidian didn't know what to say so he just nodded weakly to Dragon."Sure kiddo"he muttered in an unamused tone.The compliment gets overused with him."The name's Obsidian Arroya.One of the infamous Arroya siblings as you can tell."He gestured towards the set of horns that were embedded in his head.His hand outstreched, just stopping infront of Dragon's eyes."Just like my little brother's."

((Oh yeah!))  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:37 pm
The boy backed up a little when Obsidian held a hand up to him. "Arroya?" he raised an eyebrow at the man. He never heard of them. Then again, he was still a baby that was forced to age into a 17 year old.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:15 pm
Obsidian Arroya

User Image

"Oh."He could of felt a little offended but he realized that the boy was kind of new around here.His hand dropped to his side and he glared at Dragon."Yes.Kadah Arroya,Kalypso Arroya and I,Obsidian Arroya."He gave a frustrated sigh and decided to get rid of his glare on the boy.Perhaps he could explain it for a brief minute."The Arroya company whose intention was to create weaponry and was actually doing..."bad things".It resulted in the death of several of our employeers including Arryn and Angelus.Poor guys."he muttered the last comment to himself and recalled Kalypso's long weeping days of her two friends.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:42 pm
He winced at the man's glare and cowered in his chair. "I-I'm sorry." he frowned, his fire red eyes turning crimson. "Wh-What kind of bad things were you guys doing?" he asked, hoping he wouldn't get another glare.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:08 pm
Obsidian Arroya

User Image

Obsidian shook his head."My father, not we but I guess I'm every bit as responsible,"he confessed, looking down at his hands,"We were killing planet Earth from the inside.We did expirements on our employees secretly and most were failures and had to be "disposed" of.We murdered many of the natives that tried to stop us entirely.A lot of things basically."he explained, not feeling like talking about that anymore."Where are vu from kiddo?"he asked, curious about him.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:17 pm
"Killing... the Earth." Dragon blinked and looked out the window of the space base to see the Earth. It looked fine to him. "Me?" he murmured, still staring at the far away planet. "I, umm, came from a school called Black Rose." he said, his expression tiring back to sadness as he remembered why he was here.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff