Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Shapeshifters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:13 am
(Then maybe you should come find me. I'm with the boy shou as he's napping)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:23 am
Trey smiled dipping his fingers in the blood of his last victim and licked it off his fingers. Then put some in a vial to later make some lollipops. He Left to find the source of power before he was killed.  

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:48 pm
Knux fingered through shou's hair carefully and caught a glimpse of what he did. "It was only a spark. He will learn and better yet. He hasn't been marked." She slid the knife back into its sheath and hoped off the bed without a sound made.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:49 pm
Trey appeared behind Knux. "Boo." He folded his arms ready to go fill out the paperwork for the most recent list. "I finished my list."  

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:08 pm
Name: Jane
Pic: http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m527/thorn5/5761313c0c7326e643b0d504bb39d65f.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane walked into the town and looked around, wearing black jeans and a purple and white striped tanktop, whimpering as she didn't see anyone around and was kinda scared but she shrugged it off and murred a bit, yawning and stretching as she giggled a bit and leaned against a building, looking around and watching for people.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:53 pm
Knux sighed and looked at shou then turned to trey. "Mines already done. I didn't add him."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:43 pm
"I did. I have to take him in to the bossman." Trey smiled and sat down. "Figure I may wait till it's awake."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:54 pm
Jane looked around and frowned, starting to get a little mad by nobody being here. She frowned and yelled out, "HEY! ANYONE AROUND HERE?!" With a frown, her tail swaying left to right as she hoped someone would come around to talk to her, as she liked talking to people.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:08 pm
Knux hit his Mic on. "Jane why do you leave your Mic on. Were taking care of a kid for our lists....well trey is. I might head back before him. Check you P.D.A. our coordinaes are there." He said into the Mic.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:14 pm
Jane looked around and whimpered a bit, now knowing what was going on, "Wait, what? Who said that? What are you talking about? How do you know my name?" She said with a whine, getting scared as she pulled out her P.D.A and looked at the direction pinpointed on her P.D.A and whimpering a bit, scared as she started to walk toward the location, not really knowing what was going on.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:17 pm
"Jane its Knux....you probably don't recognize my voice cause I'm a girl now and you only heard me as a boy. It's my shapeshifted form. Don't tell me you forgot who I was or that your actually wearing a Mic on you?" She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:25 pm
"Noooo don't bring her here. Geh to much estrogen." Trey started slowly transforming against his will crying and in lots of pain. "Oh, oh gods please make it stop... Micheal...save me." His tears stained his cheeks so upset.  

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:28 pm
Knux sighed and involuntarily shifted back into a guy. He walked over and slapped trey. "Dude get over it." He pulled a needle out of his pack and injected trey. "That'll help."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:11 pm
Trey finished changing stuck as a kitten. he layed on the floor trying to calm himself the pain dying down upset that he had been slapped he glared at Knux.  

AngellikClockwork

Tipsy Star

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:15 pm
"You really know how to be dramatic." Knux then spoke into his Mic. "Jane where are you now?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff