Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)
Swamp of the Ancients Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:53 am
Well, I guess I'll give it a go... Demetri set his arm down to float about and brought his other arm up. The fur cloak and linen sleeves fell his forearm revealing his pale, deathly white skin. I have to search for a magic that is of a different kind... Not my body, but an outer energy... He started to twirl his fingers about, using the spinning motion that Hale had used, but also applying his own technique used in his own magic. In his mind's eye, there were ribbons flowing from his hand and body trying to use the magic inside of him, and not around him. Each time he brought even a spark, it wasn't what he wanted. It was his own energy. There seemed to be an ethereal border between the forms of magic and his body.

Demetri closed his eyes.

He never opened them, but he saw again, but different. He saw the strings and the ribbons from his hand, but he saw the hooks where he could attach these ribbons. The powerful mana floating through the air, waiting to be used. He could see the remains of the spells the Hale used floating about, converting back to its form. Many blends of colors were circling him, each circle representing something he could use. Like new body parts, he manipulated this towards his hand into a swirl.

Demetri opened his eyes.

In his pale white hands was an odd ball of energy consisting of three elements. Darkness, water, and earth. It had a bleak color to it, a color like that around him. The Swamp. Now, he just had to use it correctly. With a slight flick, he blasted the ball towards a tree nearby. He didn't feel like he had lost any energy from inside of his body. Upon impact, the water below the tree came up like a dense fog as vines and plants wrapped around the tree. Interesting.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:27 pm
"You seem to be a bit stuck in this limbo child!" A speck of black, no larger than a baseball, was floating ominously around the swamp. Looking at the man who was without a reason, he got closer. "You seem to be alone as well. Very bored. Well, I could make use of you. In fact, I will give you something in turn. Tell me, what is it that you desire?"

Only a second of pause, Lethe continued to speak, without giving the man any sort of time to respond. "Power! You desire power, and you may use mine. I will give it to you? What do you say?" Without waiting, he fluttered a bit closer. "Here. I will give you the gift, you may use it whenever I say you may. . .but if you want to use it when I don't allow you to. You will owe me a favor. If you don't complete the favor."

Five seconds. During the five seconds that passed, Demetri felt the worst pain he had ever experienced. A thousand blades in his body, and a heat hotter than the sun. Extremely loneliness and sadness, everything negative. "Alright now! Enjoy your gift." Lethe was sitting next to him, waiting for his reactions to the new power. "Now don't over use this. . .and if you are strong enough I will give you the next step."

~ability Added~
Name of ability: The Gift of Phlegethon
Amount of points: ∞
Description of ability: This is an ability that can be given to those only by Lethe. It gives the user his gift. The gift grants the user extreme strength speed and power should they activate it. Each time they do without his consent they must “owe him one favor.” When he does consent, it can give them access to powers they don’t normally have and gives a boost of +50 points to each stat during its use. The gift cannot be used any longer than 10 posts in a row, without them losing their souls to the fire. When activated, a monochrome flame surrounds them.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas