Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:26 pm
She looked at the glass rose in amazment Sure, I could use it next time I need inspiration when I'm drawing She said with a big smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:04 pm
"I can make almost anything"He then said to her as he looked at the rose "But not everything"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:01 pm
Like what? What are some things you can't make I mean She asked looking up at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:29 pm
"I can't make life but i can bring the dead back"He said to her then looked to the rose "Well i can make life but not through my powers and i can't make anything to big"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:09 pm
Well, that kinda complicated. Well it seems like its complicated anyway. She said twirling her hair in between her fingers absentmindedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:37 pm
"It's all skill it al it ever will be" he said to her as he watch her play with her hair "Am i boring you"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:09 pm
She looked at him confused No, Why would you think that? I find you pretty interesting which is odd 'cause I don't find to many people interesting so take it as a compliment She said then smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:37 pm
"Sorry it's just when most people play with there hair it means they are bored and thank you not many people talk to me long other then john andlena"He said as he put a hand behide his head and gave a shy grin  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:44 pm
When he said she was playing with her hair she blushed slightly and quickly dropped her hand into her lap Sorry, its a bad habit that I'm trying to get rid of but obviously it seems to not be working She said with an embarrassed giggle.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:00 pm
"Don't worry we all have habits playing with your own hair is not a bad one trust me i have seen people that have habits that make me wonder how many kids they most likely have"He said as he put his hand down and gave her a smile back  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:52 pm
She looked at him with a surprised look Wow, really? Now I'm glad I just twirl my hair and plus its a lot better then when I used to bite my nails. She said laughing and shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:12 pm
"Well some people like sex more then others i could care less it happens it happens"He said as he looked her over then looked at the wall  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:09 pm
She nodded and shrugged That's a good point. But still I would rather spend my time twirling my hair and drawing then having sex all the time. It just seems like it would get boring. She said getting out her notebook and looking through it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:56 pm
"True but it counts some people find other things to do with there other but thats for them to know"He said as he looked at her note pad  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:05 pm
Yeah that's true. She stopped at one of the pictures and smiled This one of the first drawings I ever made. I remember it so clearly. I was 12 and I was in my parents old garden just drawing away and losing track off time
User Image  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces