Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hidden Ravine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:59 pm
User Image

This time Nikolai went down with the boy. He quickly caught himself with his hands, but he still landed on top of Ikuto. "Well dearie, I didn't really plan for us to end up like this this way, but it still works for me~" he purred, his face close to Ikuto's.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:12 pm
User Image
Ikuto gulped still blushing,he was getting nerves and he really didn't like being nerves so he quickly slid out from under Nikolai,turning blue he bit his lip and covered his face in his knee's.
User Image
'Breath breath breath,your fine.'He chanted in his head over and over again because he'd never had anyone that close to him or talk to him like that unless they were going to beat him up so he was starting to over think thing's."U-um A-um."He couldn't think of anything to say but he kept his brightly pink face hidden in his knee's.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:20 pm
User Image

He blinked when the boy left him and sat up with a dazed look on his face. He turned to see the same boy, but at the same time he was different. He was blue! "Dearie, how'd you do that?" Nikolai tipped his head to the side, his lime green eyes studying his blue hair.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:28 pm
(( surprise he's a smurf lol j/k))
User Image
Ikuto blinked.'How did i do what?'He thought to his self then looked at his self and found he'd done it again."Oh u-um i have Mage blood or at least that's what I've been tolled and i also have summoner ability's,I seem to turn blue randomly when I'm really nerves but i also turn blue when I'm using water spell's ."He stated in one long breath finding something to say.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:37 pm
User Image

((I knew it!))

He tipped his head to the side again at Ikuto's explanation. "I see..." he murmured and let his half-asleep eyes look around. No water, so that means... "Why are you nervous, darling?" he asked, but he played this game enough times to know.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:47 pm
((Ha ha Attack of the smurf army lol.You can check more about him on the character page marked my male characters.))

User Image

"N-no reason really."He said looking away from the man in front of him.'Agra Ow,Dang it does it have to start hurting now!' Ikuto screeched in his head while grabbing his shoulder and chest area."U-um i think i should go now."He said standing to his full height but lost his balance and fell to a knee,breathing a bit heavy.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:52 pm
User Image

Nikolai was right in front of Ikuto now, on his knees as well and his hand on his shoulders as he scanned him for any sign of an injury, and he might've found some. "Dear me, dear me. What's wrong, dearie?" he asked, still searching around with his eyes.

((lol, but i gtg now, byeee!!!))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:00 am
((Okay night or morning wich ever lol))
User Image

Ikuto blinked at Nikolai being in front of him."I-it's nothing really.Oww!"He tried to say with out flinching but did. 'How am i going to tell him what wrong when I'm still learning that my self?'He asked his self while holding on to The man in front of him with his free hand so he wouldn't fall completely over.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image

Nikolai kept a firm grip on Ikuto then glanced at his shoulder and chest. "Take your coat off, dearie." he said, assuming that the problem was there.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:04 pm
User Image
Ikuto undid the buckles then opened his coat."Like i said i-it's really nothing but it pains at different time's."He said revealing a scar that started at his left hip bone,went across and up his chest to his right shoulder then over and down his back to his left hip again."It's still red and sometimes reopens the doctor said there's nothing he can do about it and none of my spell's have ever worked on it."Ikuto spoke in a light but gruff voice while squeezing his eye's shut in pain.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:55 pm
User Image

Nikolai studied the scar intently, reaching out to touch it, but stopped his hand a few centimeters from it. "Mmm... I'm afraid I can't heal it, dearie, but I can numb the pain if you'd like." he offered and let his lime green eyes go up to Ikuto's face.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image

Ikuto flinched instinctively when Nikolai brought his hand up to touch it."How would you do that?"Ikuto asked Looking he man in the eye's.'Dang this thing hurt's, if he can help i'd love it but i don't know what Nikolai's going to do.'He thought to him self.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image

The man looked at Ikuto and smiled. "Sloth has many mysterious powers, dearie." he said as a purple mist faded into reality, floating off of Nikolai and towards Ikuto. It swarmed him like a fog then encased his scar. "Don't fear the fog, dearie, it's only my aura." he assured. "When it comes to wounds and what not, it makes the nerves lazy to the point of numbing." he explained as the mist did just that.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image
Ikuto felt the pain slowly subsiding and it felt really good not to have to deal with the pain for awhile."Thanks Nikolai."He said while smiling softly."Um wait did you just call your self Sloth as in the sin Sloth??"He asked looking at the man directly.'An actual embodiment of sin wow that be so cool!'Ikuto thought to himself.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

He nodded. "I am the Sin Sloth." he introduced. "And the Devil." he murmured more to himself before looking back at the boy. "Hmm? Why the strange face, dearie?" he tipped his head to the side, studying Ikuto's facial expression.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff