Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:17 pm
Iori added, "And while you're at it, find out more about Marron."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:04 am
Yumi strolled on into the Steakhouse. She hummed a little tune as she found a vacant table away from everyone else. She had a seat and looked around to make none of her siblings were around. She thought to herself Good. None of the others are here and the place is too busy for the Bogard to interfere. She looked over at the stairs and noticed a little chick hopping down the stairs.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Ryu_Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:33 am
Just as Yumi thought it was safe about the Bogard family not showing up, who should zoom passed her faster than a sonic jet? Yep, you guessed it! Ryu Bogard fled passed Yumi so quickly that all she saw was this huge blur go passed her. And all she heard was, "Hi, Yumi, bye Yumi!"

Apparently, Ryu was on his way someplace, likely home, but had broken curfew, so he had to use the tunnels. The only way to the tunnels was through the steakhouse.

(I wonder if "Yumi" will wonder why my character was in such a hurry)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:48 pm
Yumi looks up from her menu and sees the annoying bogard blur go by. She quickly went back to looking over menu. she thought to herself As long as he isn't bothering me, I'm not interested. Knowing him, he's probably running home before he's late for curfew  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Linken_Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:34 pm
Link, dressed as the Celtic Guardian with a note pad hidden in a hand-made leather pouch along with a freshly shaved pencil, walked up to Yumi and asked, "May I take your order this late evening? You are quite fortunate, miss for this day at this hour, the steakhouse is usually closed. You may thank your lucky stars to the ailing owner. Sorry, you were going to order something, right?"

As Link waited for Yumi's response, something inside of him reacted to three particular jewels that she was wearing. Yumi was wearing a blazing red jewel upon her ears, a green jewel was sparkling on a golden band on one of her fingers, and her facial cheeks had some sparkly blue dust upon them. This combination had done something to Link's heart.

Having gone into an animated comatose state temporarily, a rather interesting transformation happened. He suddenly bore the insignia of the Yagami clan upon his armor both on his helmet and chest plate. His once subtle green eyes were now matching of the riot of blood form. And, to top that all off, his once well-groomed fingernails became razor sharp wolf-like claws.

Link's breathing had also changed. "It is unwise to keep me waiting, Lady Yumi," he said with a rather ghoulish snarl.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:07 pm
Yumi looked up from the menu "I'll just have an iced tea. How sick is the owner? I was hoping to have a talk with him."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Linken_Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 pm
Trying to revert back to normal, Link said in a rather distant tone, "Iori is so ill that he sent his lover Bardock to see why he feels the way that he does. Hearing rumors about his children hating him has hurt Yagami so much that he had to find out why. I would not be surprised if Bardock ends up threatening you, my lady. But, if an iced tea it is what you wish then a visit with Yagami, so be it. I shall get you your tea right now."

Turning away, wondering himself why the jewels on Yumi had affected him so, Link glanced at Yumi for a second, then faded into the kitchen as he prepared the iced tea. As he was preparing the drink, he began to think of Ma' Gan and what would happen to their children if he was ever in Yagami's situation.

The thought passed as soon as the tea had been ready. He handed Yumi the tea and then said, "I should caution you about seeing Iori. I will take you to see him, but when Iori is this upset, he could go into his riot of blood form if he detects that you are the cause of his heartbreak. Follow me upstairs."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:26 pm
In his room, Iori had been thinking about Dee and about Broly. He also had the song, "Its never too late" originally done by Three Days Grace playing softly on a ghetto blaster.

This song was the only thing that was preventing him from going mad and turning against the galaxy over what his children had done to him.

As this was happening, he was also recording in his legends of the Orochi clan book about the moment and what he knew of his children's feelings. Perhaps the book could provide him answers to this.  

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:26 pm
Yumi thought over what Link had said as drinking her iced tea. She knew that if she were go up there and see her father there was the possibility of him going into a blood riot. Thus cause her mom to find out and seek vengeance on Iori.

She noticed how Link was looking at the jewels around her neck after they caused him to change. I knew I should have left those jewels at home. But no....that phoenix wolf hybrid wouldn't let me leave unless i took them with me. Said that they would keep me safe in this galaxy She finished her and followed Link up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:58 pm
Knocking politely on Iori's door before entering, Link said, "Master Yagami, you have a visitor. I shall return to my duties now. Yumi, let's hope for the best."

Bowing to both Iori and Yumi, Link left Yumi alone with her father.  

Linken_Bogard
Crew

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:01 am
"What brings you here, my daughter?" Not even turning around to face Yumi, Iori gave a listen to what she had to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:31 am
Yumi said " Well father, word has gotten out that you are ill. Mother suggested that I come and see about you. Seeing as how no one knew how bad off you are."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:18 am
"I see," Iori replied, "I suppose you have also heard the cause of my condition. Have you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:50 am
Yumi nodded " Yes, Link told me"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:55 am
"Hmm...you know, that Linken Bogard is one interesting employee. Heck the whole Bogard family is interesting. Yumi, I sense something....different about you too. Ever since your mom and I separated out of the safety of her life, you've been closer to her. You, Yumi have hurt me the most."

Iori felt a pulsing in his upper right jawbone and knew that he was starting to break free of his good nature. He then asked her, "What are you going to do about this? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't go into blood riot right now other than the risking the galaxy point of view. I am sure that Link warned you that I might turn, but whether I turn or not depends on your answer. Are you going to make amends for what you have done? Are you going to spend more time with me and help amend the situation with the other children? Or is it your desire to try to outrun your old man screaming in fear while trying to escape to your mother who is to ashamed to be with me?"

There was a glow in Iori's eyes that he showed to his daughter as a warning to make the right move.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff