Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image

Anna White

Anna looked over the side again and smiled sweetly, waving. She settled again and giggled to herself as she made him see a giant spider on his cart. 'This is fun.' she said, seeing a whole new side to her power.

User Image

Olivia Ren

'You're wrong there.' Olivia said, trying to pull her tail away without the aid of her hands. Her face was still calm as she continued, 'Cats, or nekos like myself, wag their tails when they are..' She bit her lip, smirking 'angry.' she finished, extending a leg from beneath her and kicking him backwards to the floor again.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:52 pm
Leon inched away from the middle of the cart until his back was pressed against the corner to keep away from the creature."Not funny!" he shouted.One of his worse fears were spiders and even if it was just a illusion....it scared the crap outta him.He closed his eyes tight and teleported out of his cart and ontop of Anna's."Oi, do you hate me or something?" he asked.
~~~~~
Aristotle shrugged his shoulders and rolled his eyes at her."Sorry, you came off to me as a dog."Suddenly her foot launched out and made contact with his chest, but he pulled her with him as he fell."Ouch." he grunted, landing on his behind again.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:00 pm
User Image

Anna White

'I hate no one.. I just find it funny' Anna replied, smiling at him as she made him see a large, thin spider crawl over her shoulder briefly before vanishing. 'Sorry if I upset you.' she winked.

User Image

Olivia Ren

'So, where is my tail going to end up?' Olivia said, still chewing on her lip after already standing with her foot positioned above his neck. 'You said something about it.' she smirked, pressing it down slightly on his apple, her tail completely still and wrapped around her own leg.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:12 pm
she walks down the fair grounds she see some people and watches them from afar

User Image  

Hell Flame Neko

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:30 pm
"Well, actually..." Jane murmured then whistled, catching the psychopath's attention. "Decius! Over here!" she called out and waved a hand above her, beckoning him closer.

Decius studied footprints that were being made on their own when he heard a whistle, snapping his head in the direction it came from. There he saw someone he met long before he came to this school. "Oooooohhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is you, no??????????????" His smile widened as he wandered towards her happily.

"Decius is pretty nice, you just have to know how to separate his insane and friendly sides." she whispered to John while pulling out a few pieces of taffy. "The Doctor loves candy, especially taffy." she grinned then turned back to Decius right as he reached her. "Decius, man, you've got to lay off these people." she chuckled and tossed him the candy.

The blue-haired boy's red eyes widened to the size of plates when he saw the wonderful pieces of taffy in his friend's hand. "Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The sweet food that is taffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a gift of greatness you are giving me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he exclaimed and greedily caught his precious candy, popping some taffy in his mouth and deeply enjoyed the flavor.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:57 pm
"I need to get some taffy if does that to him thank you for showing me that baby"He said as he kissed her forhead  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:14 pm
"No problemo." Jane said and kissed his cheek in return.

Licking his lips after finishing off his taffy, Decius grinned a hyper grin and turned to stare out at the two. "You two are showing affection that is love, yes??????????????????????????????" he tilted his head. "Is love what you two are sharing??????????????????????????" he asked. Love, he's never really had experiments that were filled with love and happiness, mainly fear, but if he experimented on them then he wouldn't get more taffy, and he couldn't have that. Still, observation was ok, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:29 pm
"Yes it is love but if you hurt her your going to find that taffy were the sun don't shine" he said as he let his wings out and then a claw out behide his back and cut one of the wings off "You wanted to look at the wings there you go"He said griting his teeth a little  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:33 pm
Both the shapeshifter and the doctor stared at the wing.

"J-John?" Jane gaped. "Are.. Are you ok???" she asked and stared at where his wing was earlier. "What am I saying? You're not ok! You just cut off your wing!" she groaned and rested the back of her hand on his forehead to see how bad his fever was, but didn't feel much heat.

"A strange thing is what you have done right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius giggled and gratefully took the wing. "Yet it interests me further!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he laughed and studied the inside of the wing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:39 pm
watches all the people have fun and laughs 'i wish i could talk to them' she though to her self as the states to walk by them  

Hell Flame Neko

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:04 pm
"It will grow back in a hour or two"He said as he grabed her hand off his head and put it back by her sidd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:11 pm
She just looked at him before shaking her head in disbelief. "You're crazy." she laughed then looked at Decius, who was staring at the muscles of the wing while eating some taffy. "No wonder Decius stalks you."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:26 pm
"no he know that i can and have killed people so i think he wants parts"He said laughng a bit (Nice avi it's super bacon)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:30 pm
((Why thank you emotion_awesome ))

Jane covered her smirk. "He... wants your parts?" she asked, trying to contain her laughter.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:39 pm
"Other peoples my part is saved for you"He said grining a little "other then that i don't know"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff