Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ Old and Closed ] This thread is too small so I've moved! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:58 am
Face your demons
FACEYYYYYYYYYY LETS HAVE FROST AMARUS RP TEA AND COOKIES PART 2  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:39 pm
CheekieBirdiee
Spinar needs to meet up with Maru <3 u - u maybe help her with some angles on a fake past or taste test for her.

BOTH AT ONCE. Want me to start for us? <3 I just got most of my tags/owed stuff started or replied to! But yes, they can wander around the place where Ghosts store stuff and Spinar can propose fake past bits and she can give him delicious drugged goods whenever a suggestion is good (or whenever he asks)? xD

iStoleYurVamps

YES PLEASE <3 In fact, I had a proposal * o* Frost knows tea things, Amarus knows baked goods, they should design a line of teatime "meals" ... like... work together to pair the ultimate in tea + baked goods, AND THEN CONQUER THE WORLD.

Nah idk what after lmao but I think that might be cool and I guess they could totally market it later or something xD AU Cafe, lmao. Anyway, I can start an RP for us anytime once we have details! ; u; OH ALSO GOOD LUCK on your campaign right!

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:22 pm
Face your demons
CheekieBirdiee
Spinar needs to meet up with Maru <3 u - u maybe help her with some angles on a fake past or taste test for her.

BOTH AT ONCE. Want me to start for us? <3 I just got most of my tags/owed stuff started or replied to! But yes, they can wander around the place where Ghosts store stuff and Spinar can propose fake past bits and she can give him delicious drugged goods whenever a suggestion is good (or whenever he asks)? xD

Sounds like a plan ! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:16 pm
Face your demons
Ohh that sounds fun! 8D Yes start an RP and quote me~ I'm down with tea and cookies. *u* BUSINESS PLANS  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:06 pm
Just a gentle nudge now that I've included Harland o uob

Amarus plots will be on hold-ish.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:30 am
Face your demons

Oh my gosh it's a cowboy! O-O

I would love to Shove err... I mean offer my student Tyshina for some roleplay.

Friendship maybe - or anything really sounds fun to us. : )

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:50 pm
chi honda
Face your demons

Sure! Oh, right, I have a new student now who isn't in my plot thread yet, so would you prefer Amarus in her Y3 glory? She's kind of a jerk most of the time, runs a club about grievances and training, is kind of a natural drug. Oooorrrr I have Van, who is my very upbeat Y1 Cwn Annwn demon who could literally talk to himself for hours without allowing any input xD;  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:04 pm
Face your demons
chi honda
Face your demons

Sure! Oh, right, I have a new student now who isn't in my plot thread yet, so would you prefer Amarus in her Y3 glory? She's kind of a jerk most of the time, runs a club about grievances and training, is kind of a natural drug. Oooorrrr I have Van, who is my very upbeat Y1 Cwn Annwn demon who could literally talk to himself for hours without allowing any input xD;

Oooh.

They both sound awesome!

I really love Van and would love for them to meet!

Since Tyshina is in all honesty a sweetheart who loves making people laugh and can always be seen with a smile. Which I think could be pretty interesting with an upbeat person like Van. ^_^

Though maybe afterwards she could meet Amarus? Since that seems liuke it could be interesting too.

If that would be alright with you that is?

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:41 pm
chi honda

COOL I have an idea o wo how about an RP with Van then, and Amarus can make a guest appearance at the end and you can see if you even want to do a full rp with her~

Did you want to start it, or did you want to wait until I have time xD

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:39 am
Face your demons

Does your hunter have a profile? I have Melvin Wood, a gun-wielding Lifer. Maybe they could spar and chat.  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:36 pm
Face your demons
chi honda

COOL I have an idea o wo how about an RP with Van then, and Amarus can make a guest appearance at the end and you can see if you even want to do a full rp with her~

Did you want to start it, or did you want to wait until I have time xD

Love it!~ ^^

If you could start one whenever you have time that would be cool.
If you wouldn't mind? Since I feel like it would get started faster that way. xD

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:11 am
MoonKitsune

here o uo though instead of sparring, maybe we could do one of the division training exercises?

chi honda

Sure! I'll start it asap, though I'm working on my armour today xD  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:41 am
Face your demons
MoonKitsune

here o uo though instead of sparring, maybe we could do one of the division training exercises?

Do you mean runic weapon clearance runs? Or do you mean like Hunter duties on the island?

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 12:41 pm
MoonKitsune
Face your demons
MoonKitsune

Do you mean runic weapon clearance runs? Or do you mean like Hunter duties on the island?

Sorry, your quote was broken so I didn't receive it smile

And no, I mean exactly what I said, Training exercises.

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:34 pm
HI FACEY!

I have friends for Van. I have a pair of monsters that are in need to more buddies. One is male, he's aquatic, he's also awkward and nervous and kinda shy, but very dependable and sweet. I also have a girl that is bright and loud and impulsive. She's a tropical chimera.

face your demons

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces