Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Last Chance for the Lycans (O/A Plz!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:30 pm
Drake had gone to the bathroom to vomit after Damian hit him he had a heavy breakfast so it wasn't pretty "i really should learn to just shutup sometimes...."he thought miserably after he finished regurgitating we cleaned himself up and went back to the livivng room just in time to hear Alexis tell Damian she wasn't sure if she liked him "awww shot down this won't do this wont do at all he could really use a girlfriend to so he doesn't fall back into another one of his drunkin stupors"he thought to himself getting an idea and walking over to Damian "come on how can you not love my big bro? he just a gaint happy ball of fluff he already fallin head over heels for you babe you should take him before Kathrine tries to snatch him up"he said jokingly pinching Damian in the cheek like he was a kid  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:57 pm
Damian

Pure-Blood Lycan

"You really think you can hurt me?"

User Image

"I've already been destroyed, you can't hurt me."

A deep blush spread across his face as he liked Drake's comment, a lot. He nodded frantically and gave her an adorable look, his tail wagging back and forth as she smiled widely at him, murring softly as he continued to look adorable for Alexis.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:53 am
Alexis laughed as Drake stook up for his brother and Damian gave him an adorable look. Though she had to admit, she didn't like the thought of Kathrine snatching him up before her at all. She smiled at Damian. "Well...I suppose you're brother is right..." she thought for a moment, then sighed in defeat, "Alright I suppose it's worth a shot, but you have to understand that my pack will always come first."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:22 pm
"see bro what would yu do without me? besides go die in a ditch somewhere"Drake said jokingly to his brother giving him a Nuggy "so im ganna go eat cause im hungry and being around you teo while your having this corny conversation is making me feel awkard so bye!!'he said going to the kitchen to raid the fridge  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:36 pm
Damian

Pure-Blood Lycan

User Image

Damian smiled widely and nodded, giggling from his nuggy, "Y-Yes, of course! I'm just glad you said yes!" He yelped out with a cute smile, hugging him tightly and warmly, murring happily and kissing her on the cheek, his tail wagging back and forth as he coddled and nuzzled into her, nipping at her cutely and happily as he cuddled into her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:36 am
Stephanie
User Image

Stephanie curled up in the bushes, trying not to be heard. She held her arm. A bullet had grazed her and now she was bleeding. She closed her eyes, hoping that Alexis and Kathrine were okay. "What's so bad about being a wolf..? They really don't need to hunt us.." She waited until she heard nothing but silence and then slowly crept out of the leaves. She tied a spare piece of cloth around her arm, hoping to keep from leaving a blood trail. She slowly followed the scent trails of Kathrine and Alexis, hoping to find them.

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:15 pm
Alexis laughed as Damian hugged her tightly, wrapping her arms around him and kissing his cheek as well "Yes I'm sure things will turn out well." she said with a laugh. She had to admit, she did feel good in his arms. And if anything, he seemed like he needed her. "So do you think it's safe enough to look for Stephanie now? It's getting dark and I hate the thought of her out there all alone..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:29 pm
Damian

Pure-Blood Lycan

User Image

Damian frowned and shook his head, "Sadly, no, it isn't. We'll have to wait until morning to look for Stephanie. For now, let's just get ready for bed, alright? Alright." He stated with a smile, his tail wagging as he went into his room and started to get ready for bed, changing into his boxers and just a t-shirt and grabbing another pillow for his bed, waiting for Alexis to enter the room, sitting on the bed.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:58 pm
Stephanie

User Image

Stephanie looked around. Getting dark.. She stopped and ducked into a bush. A deer strode past and Stephanie let out a sigh. Why did I hide..? She stood and walked until she came across a path. This path led to a house-like building. Stephanie looked around cautiously and then crawled in a space beneath the porch. Not much.. but better than nothing.. She closed her eyes, wrapped her tail around herself, and drifted to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:48 am
Autumn frowned, not liking having to leave Stephanie. Still, she knew if she would lay low she would be okay. She couldn't help but feel she was safe. And close. But there wasn't anything she could do about it now. She sighed, going to bid good night to Kathrine and followed Damian to his room.  

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:29 pm
Damian

Pure-Blood Lycan

User Image

Damian crawled into the bed and cuddled into his pillow, smiling widely at Alexis and murring happily, his tail thumping against the bed as he gave her a cute smile, "Don't worry about snoring or anything, I'm a very sweet and sound sleeper, sweetheart." He said with a cute smile, his tail wagging back and forth as she waited for her to get into the bed with him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:45 pm
Drake was stuffing his face with a pb&j sandwhich his midnight snack when he saw somethinkg lurking around outside ""the hell is that?"he thought to himself as he went outside to check it out he saw it crawl under the porch he went to go see what it was he found a women curled on the floor sleeping he poked her with his foot to wake her up "oh great more of you bums well my brother already started taking in residents you minus wll join them get up and come inside"  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:25 pm
Alexis nodded, sitting on the edge of the bed. There was plenty of room for the both of them, but it wasn't like she spent the nights in strange men's beds every day. "I've been told I kick and flail in my sleep." she said, laying down and pulling the covers to her chin and settling in the pillows, her back to him. She couldn't remember feeling better in her life. "So sorry if you get kicked or if I hog the covers."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:36 pm
Damian

Pure-Blood Lycan

User Image

Damian smiled widely and shrugged, wrapping his arms around her and cuddling into her, whispering, "Oh, I don't care. All I care about is having you next to me, sweetheart." He said with a wide smile, cuddling into her and coddling her neck, kissing her on the cheek and closing his eyes, cuddling into her warmly.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:49 am
Alexis blushed as she felt his arms wrap around her. She tensed for a moment, nervous, before the safe feeling washed over her and she relaxed. She found there was something about being in his arms that just made her feel...better. "Okay...but don't say I didn't warn you..." she said, pressing her back to him and closing her eyes, drifting off.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff