Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Acting 101 (Class B) [Homework Page 7] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:08 pm
Sosiqui

"It's a long story," Roch said, getting to his feet. Those freakin' lil monsters, he thought. "One I'd rather not remember," he muttered. Then he stopped, a little grin pulling at his lips as he remembered something. "Then again, Bandit DID get his nickname from that," he told her, before walking away. "You shoulda seen the frills."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:17 pm
"Frills?" Anna was clearly missing something; she gave Roch a confused look. "What do you mean? Did, um, your... your friend? Meet something like Shibey and make a contract with it? In exchange for... frills?" Why would anybody wish for something they could just buy?

Shibey hopped into her lap again, then looked up and met Roch's gaze directly. < My contract is already expended. If you have a true wish, however, I do have... family... > The incubator's calm, clear 'voice' jumped right into Roch's brain.

Ice Queen

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:21 pm
Sosiqui

"No thanks, man. Seriously, noooo thanks," Roch said. He was still a little creeped out by the guy, that was a fact, but hell, there were lots of creepy things in this world. And at least this one wasn't pink accented? Also? He was pretty sure these two were Halloweeners. He really doubted a hunter could carry off that level of creep factor.

And... he really shoulda got a picture of Mot in that short frilly skirt...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:29 pm
Was... was he ignoring her? Anna slumped down in her seat a little bit.

< Your loss, > Shibey replied, settling back into Anna's lap with a contented air.

Ice Queen

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:32 pm
Sosiqui

"And nobody I know has a contract," Roch added for the ghoul. "Especially not Mot. Some of the students just have some... experiences with things like your familiar. Not good experiences." He looked around, wondering where the hell the teacher was. Then he looked up, eyeing the ropes over his head with a slight frown.

Really, now... why did this seem like the perfect setting for a horror movie?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:08 pm
((I'm adding Israfel to give the class an even number, if you guys have an issue with this, just PM me, since he's just going to be paired w/ the 'extra' person)

The siren had come just before the class doors seemed ready to close, and he considered himself lucky to not have gotten himself stuck in a locker on the way there. Apparently gnomes were on the loose with a vengeance about students making messes in the hallways lately. Stupid gnomes. Such jerks.

Making his way onto the stage, he sat down quietly, smiling and bouncing a bit in his seat.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:10 pm
A flash as bright lights flooded the stage, and crack. In the middle of the circle, a square cut out of the stage popped up and was pushed to the side. At first, nothing came up, but a simple hand quickly made it’s appearance, followed by another. Then, horns, followed by bright red hair. When the teacher’s head fully emerged, he looks frustrated and as he took a few seconds to pull himself up, cursing ‘those jack damn gnomes’ for ‘opening the doors without him’. He was no monster, but a demon, ashen skin with a classic demon’s wings and tail. Not to mention quite a nice suit. The horns were also a bit of a sign, but many monsters had horns, but it did make his head look bigger.

“Students.” His voice carried across the stage, reverberating off the walls. The man was most definitely projecting. “I am Kalovros Rengath, your new theater teacher. I request you address me as Mr. Rengath and do note that request is the type of request which can determine how pleasant your time in my class is. Now then, let me see- Ah there it is.” Going over to the spinning chair, he picked it up, and casually placed it in the center of the circle. “Let’s start off shall we. I have no idea who any of you snots and knobs are, and in some ways be thankful, since that means I don’t have a reason to know your names yet. The only ones I tend to remember quickly are the ones who break the rules.” At his, his eyes scanned the room. “Which I expect you all to follow.”

Patting the chair he smiled. “But let me take a moment to introduce you all to Acting 101. Here, I will endeavor to teach you how to use your natural abilities to make yourself all the more terrifying, all the more frightening, and that much more scary. Your appearance only gets you so far, and if you want to make some FEAR, you’ve got to work for it. The real work is no playground, and if you don’t scare to your full potential well-“ He smiled. “You might as well not scare at all is what I say.” Another pat on the chair. “Now, this chair here is your audience. Think as if your target is sitting here minding you their own business, and it’s your job to scare them. I want you to, without the use of ANY of your natural abilities, show me just how scary you can be, and what tactic you use. And please don’t end up bonking into each other not that’s just silly. When done, return to your seat. Now, BEGIN!”

Scare the chair!
Students must now attempt to scare the imaginary person in the chair using nothing but their appearance.
The dice rolls work as such.
Snots (year one): Roll three D4
Knobs (year two): Roll three D6

The first die represents if, because of the now focused chair, you ran into anyone. If you do, don’t bump into someone in the middle of their scaring. Bump into someone before they attempt it, or, after they have returned to their seat, or just NPC it. I really don’t care. To avoid bumping into someone, the first die must be EVEN. ODD and you failed and just looked silly. :C
The second die represents how effective your outward appearance is. The higher it is, the more effective. Rolling a one is like nothing happened, rolling the max is like you can freak someone out if they look long enough.
The third die is just how effective your technique was.

Your score is based on the last two dice, and once you’re rolled and rolled successfully, add them and put the total in your post. (JUST the last two die, not the first).
Depending on just what you do, there can be as many as three points given OR taken away.
Only roll once.

If you can't tell this is AN EXACT copy of class A. If the dice don't make sense feel free to ask me!

Inu-Mitsu rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 5 Total: 14 (3-18)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:44 pm
Being called to start Mitsu looked around nervously before stepping forward. She wasn't sure what was in her path be it a foot or tail but she tripped bumping into Roch on her way to the front. "S-sorry!" She tried to keep from tripping further but she really wasn't the most graceful of people as she stumbled to the front to finally face the empty chair.

The werewolf stared at the chair awkwardly for a moment before looking over to the Professor. It looked like she wanted to ask a question but she soon turned back to the chair focusing on it. She just needed to pretend someone was actually there and that she needed to scare them. Riley had showed her intimidation...perhaps that would help.

Mitsu was small but she tried to puff herself up, eyes focused dead set on the chair almost like she was about to attack it without warning. She bared her fangs a low growl rumbling in her throat as she made her attempt to be frightening. After a moment she let up, looking at the teacher. "H..how was that?" Unsure she stepped aside to let someone else try. She felt kinda silly.

Total: 9  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Blade Kuroda rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 2 Total: 9 (3-18)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:47 pm
Jericho's attention went to the professor as it was time to begin. He was rather curious what they were supposed to do here. However, when he found out their task at hand, he was rather um... well he had a fairly deadpan look on his face as a result.

Glancing to the chair, he frowned, furrowing his brow. How the Jack was he supposed to scare something that wasn't even there?

After Mitsu went up to take her turn, he walked up to the chair, staring. He still had a rather flat expression upon his face. After a moment or two of silence, he brought his hands up.

"... Ooga booga booga," he said in a slightly elevated voice.

Score: 3 lol  
Ice Queen rolled 3 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 6 Total: 13 (3-18)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:04 pm
Roch was caught off guard by Mitsu bumping into him and bumped into Lizzy as he tried to catch his balance. For a second he just looked at her, then said, quietly, "Sorry bout that," before walking up to the chair.

He held out a hand, not looking very terrifying at all, then summoned his guitar and slammed it towards the chair with a move that looked like it would cut the poor victim's head off, stopping mere seconds from where the throat would be.

Total: 8  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Dragain rolled 3 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 1 Total: 3 (3-18)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:57 am
When Roch knocked into her, she squeaked softly before stumbling backwards, somehow bumping into Israfel. Turning to face the siren, she bowed her head and blushed a pale pink, "S-sorry!" By the time she turned back to face the reaper, she barely managed to catch the end of his apology.

"It's alright," She answered softly, her expression sheepish; she couldn't help but feel that talking to him was awkward and that she wished to avoid him if possible.

Watching as her classmates did as their teacher had asked, she decided to go next. Walking up to the empty chair, she frowned before staring intently at where she imaged a person's face to be. Part of her wanted to use her SURPRISE I HAVE SPIDER LEGS COMING OUT MY BACK scare technique, but she wasn't wearing a backless dress! Besides, she was still feeling a little off from her brief encounter with Roch, she didn't know what to do with her imaginary person and ended up just staring at the chair.

... At least her stare was really, really intense?

iStoleYurVamps
Quoting you because Lizzy bumped into Israfel. 8D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:42 pm
Seeing the chain reaction she had started Mitsu slowly took a step behind Jericho as he stepped back into the crowd of students. He was big enough to hide behind. No one would see her here....she hoped. Sorry guys!  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Chobi_Chocobo rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 4 Total: 8 (3-12)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:48 pm
Neil lifted a brow as they were given what to do. Okay, that didn't sound so bad. He couldn't hide his devilish grin. As if on cue, the canines face split in to four neat toothed parts, and he let out a growl at his imaginary person.

As quickly as his face had opened, it was shut. Neil rubbed his chin. Had he done alright? Maybe the growl needed some work.

Total: 6  
Carhop Cavalier rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 1 Total: 10 (3-18)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:59 am
JetAlmeara

Gene continued to listen as Zurine spoke about her people, rubbing her ears the whole time. Maybe she would try copying Zurine once they got out of class, in her dorm. That way, she could always pet these awesome ears! Then again, why not just invite Zurine over a whole lot? That would be super fun! She'd definitely have to invite her for a sleepover. "Oh wow, that's super adorable!" She perked up at the mention of Zurine's shape shifting.

And suddenly, the teacher arrived and told them to intimidate with their looks alone. Suddenly, she regretted choosing to look like the cute Reapher ghoul...

Fortunately, she managed to avoid bumping into anyone on her way to the chair. She stayed there for a while, staring at the imaginary person that sat there. Biting her lower lip, she thought of what she would do in this circumstance. Suddenly, a light bulb clicked on, and a coy smirk played across her face.

She fake slapped the imaginary person, blew a raspberry at him, and then screamed, before flitting back to sit with Zurine. Mission accomplished?

(Total: 6)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Sosiqui rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 1 Total: 6 (3-12)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:55 am
Anna got up slowly and made her way to the front, leaving Shibey in her seat; the Incubator simply watched the proceedings with interest. "Ah! S-sorry," she stammered as she stumbled into someone else; the witchling awkwardly hurried the rest of the way up to the stage, hands nervously smoothing at her skirt. It was hard for her to imagine someone sitting on the chair...

Still, she tried, though a cute frilly clearly intimidated young girl wasn't that scary under the best of circumstances. "U-um... BOO!" she squeaked, curling her gloved fingers into a very vague semblance of claws and leaning forward towards the chair in what she hoped was a frightening manner.

It wasn't.

((Score: 3))  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas