Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Lost Planet Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:05 pm
"How do I know that's the truth?" He asked still pointing the gun at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:07 pm
She sighed and then put her pointer and middle finger in the center of her forehead and then nodded "this is the sign of honesty in my tribe" she said.  

FiReXfLaMeS

9,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:16 pm
/he began thinking for a moment before he looked around him. "If your lying, I ask you only one request... if your going to at least kill me fast..." He said lowing his gun.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:22 pm
She shook her head and then lowered a rope to him "tie this around your waist and I will pull you up" she said.  

FiReXfLaMeS

9,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:26 pm
Joshua pushed himself over to the rope and began to tie a not in it once he got it around him. Scared, he pulled the rope down a bit to let her know that he was secure.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:29 pm
She felt him tug at the rope and then she started to pull him up with ease. She was stronger than she looked. she then got him up and out of the hole and went towards him to pull off the rope.  

FiReXfLaMeS

9,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:31 pm
Joshua began to untie the not and when he got the rope off he looked up at Raven. He wasnt as nervous but he didnt have the pistol in his hand. He had it in his jacket and he didnt try to grab it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:16 pm
Raven looked as if she was examining this being now standing in front of her. He was something she had never seen before. "Who are you?" she asked "What are you and where do you come from?" she asked keeping an eye on him.  

FiReXfLaMeS

9,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:14 pm
FiReXfLaMeS

Joshua began thinking for a moment and just like him she too was curious about him. "My name is Joshua, I'm a human and I came from America." He said having a hard time standing as his leg was broken.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:08 pm
Rockriver001
FiReXfLaMeS

Joshua began thinking for a moment and just like him she too was curious about him. "My name is Joshua, I'm a human and I came from America." He said having a hard time standing as his leg was broken.

Raven cocked an eyebrow "America?" she asked "what is america?" she asked, she noticed he was having a hard time standing but didn't make any moves to help him yet.  

FiReXfLaMeS

9,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:11 pm
"America is a country in the orth American conitinent. What is this place?" He asked not familiar with this island or this.... race.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:17 pm
"This is the Island of Lawana" she said, seeing that he really didn't know anything about the planet he was on.  

FiReXfLaMeS

9,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:19 pm
"Lawana? I've never heard of this place, nor is it in our computer records."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:21 pm
She cocked an eyebrow at what he said and cocked her head "computer?" she asked "you have strange words human" she said.  

FiReXfLaMeS

9,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:23 pm
"Well thats because we have technolgy, you know, electricity, power, automoblies, airplanes, sonar, and many other things htat help us."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff