Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Spa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:50 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

"Yeah, I just hate it when other men are near my Honey!" He felt sick to his stomach just saying something stupid like that. He watched him leave. "Gah..... you are a bad fake girlfriend you know that?" he coughed when she elbowed him. "Im sorry, but i think he knew to keep his boundaries...." He stood up suddenly. "and why would you want to see him again?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:05 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

'Oh, excuse me if I've never even had myself a boyfriend before. Nevermind fake.' She frowned. 'I want to see him again because he's willing to train. And if someone is willing to train, I don't have to spend my time pretending to be your girlfriend.' She kicked him beneath the water, right between the legs. 'Besides. I kinda like him.' She was lying, of course. Just testing Security for jealousy.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:12 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

He gritted his teeth when she kicked him again. "Forget him! Im the only trainer you need! Mine is a Experience that is priceless!"
He suddenly stepped in close to her and pointed at her chest. "and stop kicking me there! You trying to ruin my chance at kids! What if i started punching your Boobs!" he growled  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:14 am
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro sat alone in the bar with a smoothie, it was kinda lonely but he had to sit out here until Security and Olivia were done doing what they wanted to do, it would be wrong to just come back and intrude just beacause he were alittle lonely "They probaly just think i am a nuisance" Tairo sighed as he continued drinking his smoothie

King Niax

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:18 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

'Jealous, sweetie pie?' she smirked, having successfully gotten him all worked up. 'He IS a good fighter, and he's less likely to kill me.' she said, frowning. 'And also, I don't care if I ruin your chance at kids. If you were to punch my breasts, you'd most likely lose a hand, and be put on the offender's register for life. Besides, there's always milk from a cow.' she bit her lip, ignoring the pain as she stared at him.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:33 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

"He is less likely to kill you during training, but he is unable to train properly. If you went to him, it would just show how unable you are at handling my training." he sat down in the water again. "and i dont care what you think but you could not control me with any flirtatious tricks you have up your sleeve."  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

King Niax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:48 am
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro took another sip og his smoothie, found out it was empty and ordered milkshake and chocolate cake this time, he took a bite of it and a sip of the milkshake and wondered 'What could they be doing that took so long, it had already been close to 10 minutes and if they sit in there for too long, the heat will be too much for them' Tiaro looked around even in the Café the atmosphere were nice and relaxing "I should come here some more" He said to himself

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:01 pm
User Image

Olivia Ren

'Oh, really now.' She pouted. 'You think very highly of yourself.' Olivia said, rolling her eyes once more. She listened to his comment about flirting, and she winked, licked her lips and pushed her chest forward, the water only just covering the parts people long for most. 'I see. And how exactly do you expect me to train well if I'm literally breaking all the time.' She pointed to her black eye, not once retracting her chest.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:18 pm
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

"Stamina is part of my training." he replied raising a eyebrow at her suggestive movements "I am capable of many feats of strength, same as when i was young, but my bones were weak and brittle, but after continued training I was able to handle and prevent as much pain as possible. Thats why I dont react as much when you cant help but kick my family jewels." he blew smoke from his nose.
"you can make provactive positions as much as you want, im fine looking at it, but it does not mean you can control me with it." he laughed looking at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia frowned, relaxing again and going red. She kicked him between the legs again, coughing slightly. 'Do you have to smoke all the time?' She raised an eyebrow, changing the subject to avoid yet another argument. 'Why are you so strong.'

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:32 pm
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

"When I was ten I got angry at my dad for eating my pudding cup." he started while laughing about how it began. "I Actually responded by picking up the refrigerator and throwing it at him. I broke five bones in my arms but i got over it. The docters said it had to do something with adrenaline, but i just threw a car at them." He blew smoke in her red face. "and its a habit." he said about her earlier comment.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:36 pm
User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia coughed again and shoved him away. 'You're getting on my nerves.' she warned, standing out of the water and staring at him before wrapping a towel around herself and walking away. She couldn't care less that he'd seen her nude. 'I'll teach him for sure.' she thought, entering a changing room and getting dressed. She left the changing room and went to sit by Tiaro. 'Hey.' she said, ordering a cold glass of water.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro looked surprised at Olivia as she sat next to him"Hi Olivia, what are you doing here, i thought you guys had left already" He then shrugged and smiled to her

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:44 pm
User Image

Olivia Ren

'I needed a drink.' Olivia lied. 'I didn't mean to be so horrible.' She told him, glancing at him every so often. 'I'd like it if you trained with me often.'

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro turned to face her "It's ok, i don't mind, because you obiously didn't mean it that way" Tiaro then looked towards the entrance to the hot spring "Yes, i would like to, actually i would have asked if i could join in on your training sessions more. but it seems i didn't have to" Tiaro stopped for a second to think about something, but then he continued "But, won't your boyfriend hate me for this?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff