Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Stuff You Eat When You're Sick... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You experiencing the same thing I am with the drinks? Oh, and are you coughing alot?
  Yes, I have to drink and eat that stuff...Yes! I found someone coughing nonstop like me!
  Uh...no, I don't. But yeah, I have a serious cough right now.
  Yeah, I have to eat that stuff. My, my. You have a cough? No, I don't have a cough.
  No eat that stuff. No coughing. Yet. Or at the time that is. ^^
View Results

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:51 am
yalie5
there is this little jar that has something in it that my mom said is made for chicken and she made me drink it every night before i went to sleep for about a month before my great aunt came and asked her what the hell she was doing feeding me that stuff. it wasn't for kids like me, it was for pregnant ladies having trouble. or was lit troubled ladies trying to get pregnant... makes me think... what was my mother trying to do? eek

Um... I have no idea, but it sure sounds... freaky. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:57 pm
BlacksandBlues
yalie5
there is this little jar that has something in it that my mom said is made for chicken and she made me drink it every night before i went to sleep for about a month before my great aunt came and asked her what the hell she was doing feeding me that stuff. it wasn't for kids like me, it was for pregnant ladies having trouble. or was lit troubled ladies trying to get pregnant... makes me think... what was my mother trying to do? eek

Sounds like fertility drugs to me... maybe she was desperate for a grandchild. Perhaps there was a plan to marry you off while you were still very young. confused  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:00 pm
Tokioka
BlacksandBlues
yalie5

Sounds like fertility drugs to me... maybe she was desperate for a grandchild. Perhaps there was a plan to marry you off while you were still very young. confused

er... no... i was like 9 or 10 at the time. O.O  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:16 am
yalie5
Tokioka
BlacksandBlues
yalie5

eek You... You poor thing. *pat*  

BlacksandBlues

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:18 am
BlacksandBlues
yalie5
Tokioka
BlacksandBlues
yalie5

Underage marriage... despicable. I feel for you. crying *hugs yalie*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:30 pm
Tokioka
BlacksandBlues
yalie5
Tokioka
BlacksandBlues
yalie5

don't touch me stare  

yalie5

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:03 am
yalie5
Tokioka
BlacksandBlues
yalie5
Tokioka

don't touch me stare

Yesh,. Toki-niikun, don't touch her! scream *throws Toki off Yalie* You see, poor Yalie-neechan is suffering greatly! All you'll do is make it worse! stare  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:29 am
BlacksandBlues
yalie5
Tokioka
BlacksandBlues
yalie5
Tokioka

don't touch me stare

Yesh,. Toki-niikun, don't touch her! scream *throws Toki off Yalie* You see, poor Yalie-neechan is suffering greatly! All you'll do is make it worse! stare
Well I gotta touch someone... crying

ninja

*touches B&B*  

Tokioka

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:32 am
Tokioka
BlacksandBlues
yalie5
Tokioka
BlacksandBlues

don't touch me stare

Well I gotta touch someone... crying

ninja

*touches B&B*

stare -ahem-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:49 am
I am sick right now sad
I don't feel well.

I ate only one bowl of food during this day, and nothing yesterday.
I have lost 2kg of weight

Raioga

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:13 pm
Raioga
I am sick right now sad
I don't feel well.

I ate only one bowl of food during this day, and nothing yesterday.
I have lost 2kg of weight

how much is 2kg in lbs?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:00 pm
the chicken stuff in the jars is mi jiu = chinese sake
yeah, it's definitely for pregnant people
I've had it before
tastes pretty good to me
I just don't like the chicken in it
makes me feel warm
maybe cause it's alcohol.... stare
I'M NOT ACOHOLIC eek  

theaznkid

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:08 pm
theaznkid
the chicken stuff in the jars is mi jiu = chinese sake
yeah, it's definitely for pregnant people
I've had it before
tastes pretty good to me
I just don't like the chicken in it
makes me feel warm
maybe cause it's alcohol.... stare
I'M NOT ACOHOLIC eek
are you serious?!?!?! My mother was feeding me alcohol!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?X.X  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:56 pm
Usually when I'm sick my dad makes a lot of rice porridge... like a whole pot and thinks I'll eat the whole thing. >> And my mom insists on making this weird tea stuff out of herbs that she gets from Chinatown. ^^; There's some strange stuff in those packets of herbs... I'm convinced there's some dried beetles in there... sweatdrop  

~GirlxPride~

soumakisa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:36 am
when im sick i take these chinese tablets called 'ying chiao pian'.. (usually for colds and sorethroats)

and when im weak, my mum will boil be some herbal stuff like 'shi quan da bu' and some other stuff which i forgot the name.. that has to be boiled for hours and hours..  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff