Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Do you speak chinese? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:56 pm
roxybudgy
My first language was Mandarin, but I've been living in Australia for most of my life, so my Mandarin is pretty bad right now.

oh wow, i live in australia as well!

but i still know my mandarin, and i speak 昆明话 at home with my parents.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:49 pm
I can speak cantonese and a little bit of mandarin but I can't read or write them xp So it's hard for me to read what anybody writes in chinese xd  

Dear Yvette

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:24 am
There are a lot of Chinese people who live in Australia... whee Heh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:43 am
ni hao

I know how to read and write and I am becoming fluent in Mandarin. I have been studying for 3 years now...  

the_chibster

-In your dreams-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:40 pm
Yesh. I speak cantonese. o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:31 am
I speak chinese(mandarin).... but i'm from singapore so usually its umm chinese mixed with english and a bit of everything else and i can read and write chinese because of 12 years of compulsory chinese lessons in the standard school track.  

tidesong

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

KawaiiMistress17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:35 am
I speak mandarin fluently, reads and types it fine but as for writing its no good. xp

大家看得懂么?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:49 am
heh heh i could just so come into this guild and get help for my test ((its online)) lol....well i am currently learning Mando...I can speak it a bit. And writing wise I am going ok...takes so long to learn though!! I am up to lesson 5 in speaking but lesson one in writing!! Because you have to remember the stroke order and everything!! sweatdrop O and I live in Australia!!  

Lai Woun

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:37 pm
Oooh, lot's of Mandarin speakers....!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:51 pm
wiim
what did you expect? mandarin is the national and standard dialect of china. but if you go to new york, you'll find alot of cantonese speakers if you know where to look.  

yalie5

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:52 pm
yalie5
wiim
what did you expect? mandarin is the national and standard dialect of china. but if you go to new york, you'll find alot of cantonese speakers if you know where to look.
Yeah...But most of our members here aren't from China. (I think)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:53 pm
wiim
yalie5
wiim
Yeah...But most of our members here aren't from China. (I think)

oh yeah... but their parents probably came from china so thus mandarin would most likely be spoken at home.  

yalie5

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:21 pm
i just discovered that in the banner for this guild, the new banner in yaliie5's sig, there's the couple from "The Legend of Love", i just posted a pic for it in the "give me" game.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:58 pm
cold_blooded_chick
i just discovered that in the banner for this guild, the new banner in yaliie5's sig, there's the couple from "The Legend of Love", i just posted a pic for it in the "give me" game.
it's such a pretty banner i couldn't help myself... but i didn't know who they were.  

yalie5

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:05 am
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
it's such a pretty banner i couldn't help myself... but i didn't know who they were.

i wish i could make banners, but alas, my computer skills are limited... crying  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff