Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:05 pm
"Most war bots don't. After the riots some of the bots who didn't join the android rebellion wanted to assimilate into human society. Some... like myself were... curious," he replied with a shrug. "We were given all the necessary tools to forge real relationships with human beings. Mental and physical."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:10 pm
"...I should have known." Kim gave a defeated sigh, pinching herself on the bridge of her nose as she shook her head. Damn his curiosity. It was harmless, and a but humorous, but Kim was beginning to believe that maybe Azm's curiosity wasn't so good after all.

"But you can't seriously keep a relationship with a person." She sighed again, letting go of her nose and dully staring at the android. "I mean, for one thing, you don't even age. You're gonna be stuck like that forever. And we haven't figured out how to stop our own aging, so that's problematic. I mean, I can see a fling, like when someone gets lonely they ordered in a sex bot and use 'em until they're done. But a relationship? That's..." She sighed. God, how humanity had crumbled...

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:19 pm
"Most of us realized the aging difference. I realized that. I my self am over 50 years old... well my memories and persona is." He shrugged. "If you enjoy the company of the other what does it matter if only one of you is growing old while the other stays young?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:23 pm
"Well part of the idea is to grow old, together." Kim argued, trying to keep her eyes on Azm's. It seems whoever decided to upgrade his member also updated his a**, which made the situation more awkward for her.

"Enjoying one another's company is great and wonderful, but don't you think i'd be heart breaking for the their to watch as their partner never ages? They just stay the same forever while they slowly die.'

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:52 pm
Azm shrugged. "I wouldn't know, I've yet to feel dedicated to anyone that much, but from what I've heard most partners will either stay to the bitter end or come to consensus of when it's time to just... move on." he replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:56 pm
"Alright, alright." Kin rolled her eyes. "Get swimming, d**k robot. We got a lot of work ahead of us." She started walking down the edge of the river, searching for washed up bodies of the fallen and respectfully taking their dog tags and any items that could be of importance, value, or usefulness.

"Got a ********... Seriously..." She muttered on her way. She began to wonder though, had he ever used it..?
What the ********? Stop that! She barked at herself immediately after the thought.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:36 pm
Azm walked into the water. "That better not be some new nickname. I'll be upset," he said before his head was completely submerged.

After a few trips a lot of tow cables, dog tags, and a couple of water logged chainsaw were brought back to the surface.

"That about all we need. Give me a few minutes with the chainsaws and we can get some wood," he replied getting dressed, trying his best to hide his smirk. "woooood..." he said slowly, still smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 pm
"And the supplies?" Kim asked, as she went through the retrieved items briefly, Azm's wood pun going right past her.

"...Yeah.. Wood." She grunted back, rolling her eyes and shaking her head a bit.
"Did you get water on your circuits, d**k bot? You're acting funny."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:59 pm
Azm dropped his pants again, and going back into the water. "You just wanted to see it again," he said before his head was follow underwater.

After about two more trips of bringing up canned food and other things that were still barely salvageable he started putting his clothes on again, then started taking about the chain saws.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:04 pm
Kim yelled out in surprised, almost in pain, as she threw her arms over her eyes to shield off the sight of Azm's personal area.

When he returned at the final trip, she was glared at him.
"You whip that thing out again, and I'll find a mechanic to cut it off." She threatened with a growl.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:17 pm
he shrugged. "OK... I can just get a new one next time I'm on leave," he replied. "Maybe I can get an upgrade. If only the military maintenance care covered things like that."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:20 pm
"I'm PRETTY sure you don't need one.." Kim sighed heavily, shaking her head. This was going on for too long..

"ANYWAY. Should I take the supplies back up, or do you need help down here making... Whatever the ******** you're making?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:29 pm
"I want it. I know I don't need it," he replied.

"Someone will come for the supplies," he said as he finished putting the chain saw back together. "Here take this, find a tree, and cut that b***h down."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:39 pm
Kim stared down at the chainsaw, confused and a bit shocked that he had just handed it to her, no questions asked what so ever.

"Shouldn't you handle the cutting..?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at him. "I mean, how the ******** am I suppose to get the wood here anyway once I'm done?" She gave a sigh, holding the saw with one hand as she wandered off to find a tree.

"If the tree falls on me, it's your fault!" She barked as she left.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:15 am
"Just move out of the way," he called after her as he'd finished disassembling the second chain saw. "If you die by tree crushing your father will have me dismantled tonight."  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff