Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Fallen Chamber Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:26 am
█████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx User Image` ` Burning hot, r i g h t, down to the c o r e ` ` ███████████
User Image

Y O N B Ixxxxxx Genninxxxxxx1 5 0 ll 1 5 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :☀ Hikari ▪▪ Uchiha
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Hysterie licked Hikari's face, a mixed feeling of fear and anger build up inside her. It was anger at herself and her assailant, but fear of what she might do. Over her racing thoughts, a loud voice boomed, "Use it." It was the voice of Son Goku, the Yonbi residing inside her. Hikari clenched her teeth and shut her eyes as the girl's tongue approached them. Suddenly, Hikari reached out and grabbed Hysterie by the throat with one hand, and the side of her head with the other, pressing her thumb into her left eye. With this movement, a cloak of deep red chakra enveloped the young host as she let out a cry, not of rage, but of pain. Using the yonbi's abilities, she began to produce Lava on her palms, not only attempting to burn through Hysterie's skull and throat, but also burning Hikari's hands, as she didn't have full immunity yet. "Let go....let go of me," she said in a cold, dead tone. One not usually heard, or expected from the normally timid and shy Hikari.

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :☀ Str/Spd: B/C // Aura: 0/25 // Lunar Eclipse 0/50  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:46 am
User Image
User Image
[hysterie] -- der MAD
User ImageHysteria reveled in the agony and the pain; licking the lava with her tongue as it came streaming down her seared skin. And soon -- as soon as she desired it -- her body exploded into an influx of blood and guts and Hikari was covered in this mess. Right afterwards, she regenerate right where she stood and once again took a hold of her neck; licking her own blood off of the girl's suckled neck. "It's . . . it's so good--" The woman spoke of her own blood-- "I haven't had anything like this . . . in such a long time." Soon -- very soon -- her teeth were driven into Hikari's neck, even though she was being grasped by an anguishing flame. Fire was her weakness -- yes -- but she did not fear it, for she did not feel pain. Hysteria was ignorant to suffering. To her, suffering did not exist. "It's like . . . there's a fire burning in your veins. It's so good . . . so, so good. Can I take you away? Can I take you to a better place where you can be mine?" Suddenly, her hand moved down the girl's waist and even lightly touched the outline of her skirt, as her tongue moved to lick a splattered intestine off from Hikari's ear-- "I can make you feel so good. I can make all of the hatred go away. Like right now. Aren't you having fun? Aren't you having so much fun! Here--" The woman started, as she lifted up the bloody remains of her stomach, "Try it! It tastes so good!"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:03 am

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx User Image` ` Burning hot, r i g h t, down to the c o r e ` ` ███████████
User Image

Hikari stood, near expressionless save for a small glimmer of something in her eye. Was it fear, anger, stress, a small chunk of Hysteria? No, it was something different. As Hysteria taunted the girl, she began to run her plan through her head. The instant she felt Hysteria's hand on her inner thigh, She created a mass spiral of lava that would swirl around Hysteria's lower half, instantly cooling into volcanic rock. Using the Yonbi's abilities, Hikari was able to use any fire jutsu her rank, and seeing as Lava didn't seem to work, maybe this would. She quickly strung together a few hand signs and shot a basic fireball jutsu at her upper half. Hikari knew she'd come back, so she didn't hesitate to ask, "Why are you doing this?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:35 am
User Image
User Image
[hysterie] -- der MAD
User Image"Why? What do you mean, why? I am a very hospitable woman; I gave you my blood and guts. I gave you energy and excitement where none was to be found with this drab little street-hooker." Hysteria glanced for a moment at Eve -- the woman that had been struck still and dumb. "The reality is that you enjoy this. Your blood sparks to life within you like never before. All of the panic converts to excitement and all of the blood turns to lust. You live like a movie -- and you enjoy that. You'll react to this as if you've been turned to stark and sincere trauma and eventually you'll turn into a little egg; waiting to be held. But the reality is that it is all a game of your mind. All of this suffering is just something that you have built. Even now, you can't just close your eyes and go to sleep. Even now, you don't want to die. Because if you die -- you'll miss out on life. You'll miss out on this." The woman smiled and let go of Hikari's neck; the girl falling fastly to the floor as she slammed her fist against the lava; thicker than cement. She couldn't break through, but . . . she would be able to soon. "All human reactions are built by society. Evidence of your nature is what you do when your "logic" is backed into a corner; you fight. Because everything is a fight for survival. Because survival is a battle in itself. Humans profit from war; profit from all of its fun. Accept it or do not. Deny it or do not. But you will always love me for what I've done. The scars I can give you will become memories; seared into black. You will never forget me. Because I will change your way of life. Even suicide is just a delusion; an act that humans facade themselves with to rebel. The true reality is that you will kill . . . or be killed. In this case, you failed to kill me. So, that means that -- as a human -- I should kill you myself. Because you lost, and I won. But fortunately for you; I am not a human. I am a god. And I cannot die. Therefore, there was no battle to begin with. Have fun, Hikari; with your false prophet known as Eve." At that moment -- that very moment -- Hysteria touched Eve on the hand. A seed in the time to come. A beckoning for a god's return.

She faded, then; into the blue roses from whence she came. [exit]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:50 am

User Image

Hysteria may have faded, but her words and actions remained, now buzzing like an angry hive of hornets in her mind, stinging her thoughts, ravaging her brain. Hikari looked down at her hands, they were lightly burned and her body was covered in blood...what had she done? Several emotions began to flood her being, sending Hikari into a crying fit. She took a few steps back and began to sob deeply, heavy flows of tears falling from her eyes. She'd really try to kill her, this was not like her at all. She had just seen her dark side, and she was scared of it...scared of herself. Hikari staggered backwards one more step as her crying turned into hysterical wheeping.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:15 pm
EVE SENNIN
Jounin
Rinnegan
Waterfall Village
User Image

||Eve tried to move but she couldn't something in her body prevented her from speaking and from moving. The blood and guts that flew in all directions didn't force her to move an inch and just stared as Hikari was being tortured. Finally Eve felt movements, but that was when Hysteria came up to her and placed a seed in her hand, suddenly triggering something from the inside of Eve's body, but she didn't know what it was. She quickly turned her attention to Hikari as she was crying and reached out to her and pulled her into the jacuzzi to get the blood and guts off her, but Eve didn't say anything, she couldn't, she was lost for words/
||

~"Woo Woo Woo, You know it!"

User Image

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:34 pm

User Image

Hikari's mood shifted a little when she felt Eve pull her back to the Jacuzzi. She quickly dunked into the water to clean herself, then looked at Eve and tried to put on a smile. "I....I'm sorry," she said in a low whisper. She hadn't really explained much about her to Eve, and now that her demon was public knowledge and what she had just done, Hikari was afraid it would drive her away. "I...I should go...I'm sorry," she said, turning and running out of the house.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 pm
EVE SENNIN
Jounin
Rinnegan
Waterfall Village
User Image

||Eve's eyes grew as Hikari apologized and then ran away. "Wait!" She yelled but Hikari was already gone. ".........." She couldn't say anything and she quickly dried off and then got her clothes on, she decided to head to the Takikage's office to give him some sort of warning that Hikari might leave the village.
||

~"Woo Woo Woo, You know it!"

User Image

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image

[▇][▇][▇] The Six Path Sage [▇][▇][▇] Eve Sennin [▇][▇][▇] Jounin [▇][▇][▇]

Eve approached her home and activated the secret release that opened the underground door and she walked down the stairs as the door closed. She continued on her trip downward and entered the main chamber and sat in the lowly lit room as she sat on her throne that was in the main chamber.

[Exit to Home]

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:39 pm
User Image

Eve got up as she grew bored of staying on her throne and decided to go back outside, but to the training ground, she felt the urge to try and develop a new technique for her to use. She pulled a lever on the wall which opened the door above and walked up the stairs as the chamber became dark and the door closed. She looked up to the sky and then took off to the training grounds.

[Exit to Training Grounds]

User Image

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image

Eve walked into her home and down the stairs that lit up but quickly went out when she was walking to and after. She then approached her throne room and sat on her throne, as the lights went out in all directions except for a low light in the chamber.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

As the throne room became darker from where she sat, it would've seemed as if the shadows lifted and rose up, forming into that of a pure human being...but no, there was no human being from behind the darkness. A foot reached out and stepped onto the ground, then another, then the rest of the individual who revealed himself to be Lars Heiland. As both of his eyes used to glow a bright blue hue, that was then, now, one eye revealed a bright red hue while the other revealed a bright blue. The woman who sat on the throne, he knew her all to well, "hello...Eve."

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image

Eve smiled. "Why hello there Lars...what brings you here?" She sat up as she was kind of thrown off that Lars would know where to find her and even actually be here all of a sudden and reveled himself like that with those strange eyes.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"Well, I've come to take you with me, so we can talk at a more...peaceful area, and at the moment, Taki's the complete antithesis of peace," he said with a smile as he held out his hand, "so wanna come WITH or WITHOUT resistance? Your choice."

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image

Eve looked at him with a weird face. "With or without resistance, it seems like im not given a choice...but just for fun i will resist." She said as she slapped his hand with a smile and backed up a little.

User Image

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces