Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Dream Thread: Entertain me with the nonsense of sleepy time. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:25 pm
I woke up suddenly because my hands were asleep on my chest. I can't really sleep with my arms bent at all anymore. I have bad circulation.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:50 pm
I dreamed I was in this fight with a bunch of guys and I killed like atleast 15 dudes and then the sixteenth dude impaled my throat with a nail gun... and I'm pretty sure I felt it.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:08 am
Last night I had a dream wherein I found myself talking to my Mom and sister about something. My mom was recalling a time when she didn't have a car, and she said something like "You know there's nothing worse than not being able to drive." and my reaction was going to be, "Yep, nothing worse than not being able to drive..."

But I screamed it instead. Like it just came out.

It was super awkward, and not even surreal like most dreams. It seemed like something that could happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:18 pm
A couple nights ago, I had a dream about being entered in a real life fighting tournament in which the competitors would slowly unlock video game abilities, based on an "element" which they half selected and half were chosen by, somehow. This was all based on some game, which was supposed to be some sega genesis fighting game. (not mortal combat) I selected "Element of fire," because I guess -in the dream- I liked the character it represented the best.

When I entered the compound, there was some zoo exhibit right in front which contained a man in a gorilla suit from the neck down, eating bananas.

In my first round I was paired up with a cute small girl who I didn't really want to punch, but she was pretty eager to harm me, so I discovered I was pretty good at flipping and throwing people. I couldn't figure out how to use my special powers, and probably didn't want to throw a fireball at her anyway (because I'm secretly a chauvinist pig.) so I hosed her with some bottles of shaken up soda and refused to stop until she forfeit.

I spent the whole rest of the dream gearing up for my next fight with several different instructor type dudes, including the gorilla man, now in normal clothes. He joked about my weak handshake as I left for the next round, so I pulled him in for a more enthusiastic one just before the big automatic doors closed between us.

The dream ended just as the elevator opened to take me up to the next fight. My arm was asleep from being folded over my chest (Yes, my circulation is that bad) which I'd been complaining about in the dream, but refused to make a big deal out of. Someone said "Maybe you're having a heart attack!" And my reply was just "******** you."  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:31 pm
Wow, that sounds like the dumbest ******** dream ever, and you should a punched that little cutie pie.

i had a dream where I'd moved into a college town, and I had to walk to a class at night, and the students waiting outside the room for the professor outside were rowdy. like maybe drunk. Some dudes I went to k-12 with were inexplicably there, and so excited to see me that they bowled me over, like actually knocked me over, saying s**t like "Malloooooon! You guy's it's MALLON!" (There were 11 J-O-H-N johns in my year...)

Except these were the people I wasn't close with at all, and they'd all gotten fat and some had dank-a** beard faces and I had trouble telling who was who.

So the teacher arrives, and the lesson begins, and we're like, using crayons and colored pencils to fill in line drawings from a hand out, cutting them out, and gluing them to a board, and... It was just unreal. It was an elementary school level activity, but I was A: struggling to keep pace, and B: the only person who seemed aware that this was not a college level class. The teacher had all the fancy notes and projector slides of pigments labeled, and a bunch of nonsense written on the board, but it was still just coloring between the lines.

Yep.

I mean, there's not even a hidden meaning here. I've finished my gen ed at a community college, and I'm completely unenthusiastic about continuing my education.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:12 pm
The quality of my writing and types-manship in this thread is inspiring...

Me to travel back in time and murder myself.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Tall_Tiffani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:04 pm
I was nine years old, I had a dream where I was jumping on falling platforms over a lake, trying to escape from Osama bin Laden.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:43 pm
I had a short dream that I was the Donkey Kong. I didn't do much besides hang with Diddy and Yell BANANA SLAMMA at everyone who passed by though so The dream was a hit and a miss.

xd  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:57 pm
I have one saved in a notepad.
I just jumbled it down right quick, no editing done. Ok copy pasting now.

driving pulled over
cops unknowingly plant beer
let me go
later get stopped by cultists
say i stole some of the planted beer
have 10 minutes to bring some back
cops pull over
find out i have beer missing, accuse of drunk driving, blow 0
tell them story of cultists, get beer
drive back
Cops find out they had their beer stolen by the cultists
i drive away
park car
foolishly drink some planted beer (laced wit something)
start feelin weird
wind up at house party
d00ds take care of me
wake up in abandoned car in house's backyard
go inside to check on s**t
Find out I was acting crazy last nigh, hot chick took care of me.
I chug some water, take a shower, get ready to leave
walking out, girl gives me her old letterman jacket and a kiss
tells me to 'be careful'
Go to dark area of no where by where cultists stop car preveously
come up on suburb for no apparent reason
drive through, see coperation building of 'Kobra's Children'
attempt to sneak in, see heavy security, sneak on back out.
get caught by employees, taken to seen Queen Kobra
get bit
immense pain
wake up 4:30pm in own bed
head into work (wal mart i guess)
Get told today is the 'big race day' with a series of random racing events
get asked all day about mark on neck, say it's burn from when a kid, not realizing there is another scar atop it.
at obsticle course, near end of the race
man tries to stab me
girl also does
finish race
try to explain to officials
get told to 'line up over there'
get stuck behind a line of gaurds with nadine, sam malmrose, and hillary
slow process of letting everyone go one at a time due to 'conjested traffic' notice people making notes of who's 'left'
hillary is told to go, she starts to,
i am told to go, i start to,
nadine is told to go, she starts to
hillary makes it through doors
notice dude locking the doors, i stop both
let myself and nadine through
rush to nadine's car, notice lights go off in building.
tell nadine and i to discuss things in her car.
we freak out
i ask how i got to work
she says she gave me a ride
shows letterman jacket
i start to realize not just dream
hear gunshots
freak
tell nadine to start driving
hillary bangs on glass tells to let her in
sam shows up says 'i've had it with this s**t. they locked us in there, hung a corpse from the ceiling, and started to
shoot. i got out but my tires were slashed, man ******** this i'm walking home'
tell sam to get in.
put on letterman jacket
tell nadine to drive
camera pans out to men watching on security camera
ceo says 'send scott after them'
group begins to leave parkinglot
Viper begins persuit from opposite end of said parkinglot
-end  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:58 am
Had a dream that Slender Man was real and I was trapped in a school with him. Not alone, though. I was with a guy and a girl, I think that I used to go to school with but wasn't friends with, and we had to run around and barricade ourselves in a lot of different rooms. And when he caught me, I'd close my eyes and there would be a scream but I wouldn't die or feel pain; I'd just respawn and he'd come for me again . I was still convinced that he killed people... maybe just not me? It also seemed at one point like he either grabbed my stomach and squeezed it so hard it hurt, or pierced through it with a tentacle or something like that, but that must only have happened because I have cramps irl. xd

Anyway it was really scary and exhausting. Towards the end we actually managed to jump him and get him on the floor where we could stomp on him... I don't think that's supposed to be a possibility. xd  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:24 pm
Hmm... I like dream thread. I'll be posting one of my post-apocalyptic dream down sometime.
Not today, because I have a time limit. So... Heh.
Anyway, I approve of this thread. emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:26 am
Dreams are siiiiiiilly >=T I hate the ones you can't publicly admit to having had. I will say it ended with me running from a hornet.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:32 am
Somehow I escape death 100% of the time in my dreams, even if a crazed gunman is pursuing me because I didn't give them the fire emblem thing. I can jump out of windows without fear.

Wonder what it's like to have a dream where you actually die...  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:56 am
HOLY CRAP. I had a dream for once.

So I start of at a in door area where some some old rich guy in a vest was selling some items on a rug. When I got closer, it turn out he was selling anime, wooden swords and art Illustration, but it was displayed as if he was fine china and exotic furniture and house decor. I ended up helping him pick up his stuff because some kids had run through and randomly placed his things all over.
Then it jumped cut to me getting off a bus on my street and taking a bike to get home. When I got home, I realized I never took my bike and some dude in a truck comes busting in to my yard. I peeled out and pop a wheel to try and get away.

The sec I pop that I realized I was dream. So I kicked out my leg in real life to hit the door in my room and woke myself up.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:16 am
Have you ever had a scrary dream you wake up from that is so interesting you wish it went on for a bit longer?

I did, and then when I went back to sleep I had a dream that was very resident evil 4-ish and then I fell back asleep and had a dream that was very resident evil revelations-ish, but much shorter.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff