Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room
Let's Talk About Bleach! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:56 pm
Mm-hm. heart

I couldn't agree more with you there.

Thanks, I'll need it.

Yeah, its quite sad.

Phoenix: Don't put your sympathy on me. I don't need it

Oh, yes you do, you little emoish boy.

(I guess I could try.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:28 pm
Ahh, the final interview with Kubo came out yesterday~ Looks like either Yumichika or Izurun have potential bankai in the works! I'm excited! Also, it appears some of the existing bankai have had some changes made to them. I'm curious about how that works. Can't wait for next week~ whee

Mayuri looks very silly, yet kind of cool, now. He changed his headpiece again, and his make-up. The thing is huuuge.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:17 pm
Yay! I want to see Yumichika's bankai, I bet it will be as pretty as his real zanpakuto, whenever he uses its real name. It will be interesting to see the existing bankai changes. Next week, come here fast!!!!!!!!!!!! whee

I'll have to look up the interview then, if it has the drawings with it. Mayuri always has to do something to look extravagant and stand out from the rest of the captains. I think in a way, he's a bit dramatic. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:41 pm
I wonder how he and Ruri'iro Kujaku managed to come to enough of an understanding to cooperate. And, will his bankai have a fake release just like his shikai does? So many questions.

Yeah. But that's what makes him Mayuri. :3  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 pm
Oh, that would be cool if Yumichika had a real and fake bankai release. He's have the most unique zanpakuto in the Soul Society.

Again, only Tite-sensei knows those answers. I would love to be able to read his mind and see what he has in store for Bleach.

Exactly. If Mayuri weren't himself, then what would he be? Probably some background character.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:59 pm
Yeah~ I think he's already got a pretty unique one as it is. I mean, all the zanpakutou are supposed to be unique, but Ruri'iro Kujaku's definitely got some personality to him, even in sword form. I love it.

OMG, me tooooo~

Probably. And we can't have that.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:56 pm
So do I. Gah, can't wait to see if Tite makes Yumichika's bankai or not now.

We should get a psychic and have her read his mind for us. XD

No, we can't. The first time we see him and his first battle scene he has just wouldn't be the same if it were some other character.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:47 am
I really hope so. I think it's high-time he gets another chance to shine in the spotlight.

Aizen might know. We could ask him.

Exactly. :3  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:52 pm
Exactly. Yumichika needs spotlight to accentuate his beauty and soul reaper prowness. heart

*Gets a tape recorder, camera, and journalist clothing on.* Ok, I'm ready to go find Aizen and get the scoop out of him! *Spots Aizen* Aizen, Aizen! Do you know what Tite has in store for Bleach? *Gets squished by other fans asking the same question* Gah! Can't.....breathe....!

:3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:57 am
Oh so very much. Gahhh, I wanna see him come back already...! >.<

*tries to avoid crowds* Be careful, Meru! sad  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:32 pm
We probably won't see him for a few more issues though. >< It's so sad

*Starts shoving other fans to get room but gets thrown out of the group. Gets up and dusts self off* Geez, I thought I was gonna die in there. They have no manners.... Oh wait, I wonder if I got anything. *Listens to tape recorder and watches camera* ............ There's nothing on here with Aizen answering the question! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:14 pm
Probably... Man, I just want there to be a biiiiig color spread of all of the returning characters.

Aww. Maybe he didn't hear you?  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:33 pm
Oh, now that would be cool to see if that happens. I would save that as a background on my conputer if it comes true.

That's one reason maybe. Those rude fans are another factor. I'm going back in, wish me luck! *Bulldozes the fans to get to Aizen*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:07 pm
Aaaaand it was pretty boring. I don't really see the need for the new characters. :T

Please be saaafe!  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:54 pm
Yeah, for introducing a new arc (the final one at that), that was boring. But we got to see Mayuri. Exactly what is the purpose for those characters?

*Yells from a distance* Thaaaannkks!! *Shoves the last person out of the way and gets in Aizens face* Do you know what Tite-sensei has in store for Bleach? *stares at him*

Aizen: ......... Not telling. *Shows devious smile*

*Irked but accepts* Thanks. *Goes back to where sarah is* He won't tell. Dang him!  
Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff