Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
High school love disaster (yaoi 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:06 pm
tohru3241
User Image

Ichigo ran around the kitchen making a Pig Bento for Damian.He loves to cook and make people smile so he thought it was the perfect thing to make.He finished making the Bento and walked out holding a covered tray then set it on the table in front of Damian.Ichigo pulled the cover off."I hope you like it it's a Pig Bento."He said holding the tray's lid behind his back and taking a bow.

User Image

Damian smiled "its so cute" he said giggled "thanks ichigo" he then started to eat.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:13 pm
Ichigo smiled and sat down watching Damian eat and hopping he liked it.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:28 pm
tohru3241
Ichigo smiled and sat down watching Damian eat and hopping he liked it.

Soon Damian was done eating he smiled "it was really good" he said got up and hugged ichigo , he was very happy . Damian kissed ichigo on the lips softly before saying "where do you want to go now?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:59 pm
I don't know you pick."Ichigo said smiling at Damian.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:46 pm
tohru3241
I don't know you pick."Ichigo said smiling at Damian.

"I don't really know ,just somewhere fun. Maybe we should just like walk around I guess " Damian said and went outside when Seth came out of no where "Seth what are you-" Damian stopped taking when Seth slapped him across his face "You b***h!, how dare you break up with me!?" Seth yelled , Damian had his hand covering his cheek where Seth slapped him "I'm the only one that will ever love someone like you and you just break up with me?!" Seth hit him again and Damian started to cry "you b*****d!, you don't love me you love that b***h mizuki!" Damian yelled still crying Seth laughed "well I see your not as dumb as I thought!" Damian cried more "It was obvious when I wanted to have sex with you ,you didn't even want to touch me or even be around me...your not even gay your just using me" he said trailing off "exactly " Seth said laughing at Damian because Damian was crying "come on damian man up" Seth said Damian continued to cry.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:25 am
"Okay sure."Ichigo said picking up the dishes and dropping them off into the dishwater.As he walked back out he saw Damian out said so he started a light jog with a smile then he heard Damian yelling at someone so he ran out the door.When Ichigo saw Seth had made Damian cry along with the red mark he could just barely see on his cheek,Ichigo bristled stepping in front of his love."You b*****d!!How dare you hit Damian!!"Ichigo yelled as he pulled back his fist and punched Seth in the face.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:17 pm
tohru3241
"Okay sure."Ichigo said picking up the dishes and dropping them off into the dishwater.As he walked back out he saw Damian out said so he started a light jog with a smile then he heard Damian yelling at someone so he ran out the door.When Ichigo saw Seth had made Damian cry along with the red mark he could just barely see on his cheek,Ichigo bristled stepping in front of his love."You b*****d!!How dare you hit Damian!!"Ichigo yelled as he pulled back his fist and punched Seth in the face.

Seth stumbled back when ichigo punched him , damian looked up seeing ichigo punch Seth and looked shocked "oh you want to fight huh?" Seth said taking a swing at ichigo "..please stop fighting!" Damian said tears running down his face as Seth punched ichigo in the face.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
Stumbling back Ichigo glared."Get out of here Seth!"He yelled as he got his footing back.Ichigo stepped in front of Damian and put his arm's out."The only reason i not hitting you right now is because Damy-chan asked us to stop."He said his eye's as hard as stone."But if you dare lay even a pinky on him in the wrong way ever again i will not hold back!Do you understand me!"Ichigo barked out looking Seth dead in the face as each word left his mouth.'I really wanna hit this guy but if Damian doesn't want me to fight i won't do it unless this guy try's something funny.'Ichigo thought as he kept his eye's trained on Seth.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:11 pm
tohru3241
User Image
Stumbling back Ichigo glared."Get out of here Seth!"He yelled as he got his footing back.Ichigo stepped in front of Damian and put his arm's out."The only reason i not hitting you right now is because Damy-chan asked us to stop."He said his eye's as hard as stone."But if you dare lay even a pinky on him in the wrong way ever again i will not hold back!Do you understand me!"Ichigo barked out looking Seth dead in the face as each word left his mouth.'I really wanna hit this guy but if Damian doesn't want me to fight i won't do it unless this guy try's something funny.'Ichigo thought as he kept his eye's trained on Seth.

"whatever,I don't have time for this" Seth said and left , Damian looked at ichigo sadly . Damian hugged ichigo "..thanks for saving me,ichigo" Damian said. It was getting pretty late outside.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:24 pm
"It's the least i could do for the man i love!"He said with a huge grin on his face as he gave him a kiss on the cheek."How about i walk you home?"Ichigo said holding Damian's hand,smiling at him.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:33 pm
tohru3241
"It's the least i could do for the man i love!"He said with a huge grin on his face as he gave him a kiss on the cheek."How about i walk you home?"Ichigo said holding Damian's hand,smiling at him.

Damian blushed and then nodded "ok" he said and walked to his house with ichigo that was surprisingly not that far from where they were at "I'll see you tomorrow then" Damian said and kissed ichigo on the lips.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:38 am
Ichigo lightly pulled Damian to him so he could hug him while deepening the kiss just a little.Still holding onto Damian he pulled back from the kiss."This has been the best day ever even if (you know who) butted in.I'm glad you gave me a chance Damian ."He said beaming with a smile as he held the blue haired boy close to him.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:05 pm
tohru3241
Ichigo lightly pulled Damian to him so he could hug him while deepening the kiss just a little.Still holding onto Damian he pulled back from the kiss."This has been the best day ever even if (you know who) butted in.I'm glad you gave me a chance Damian ."He said beaming with a smile as he held the blue haired boy close to him.

Damian smiled "yeah it was a good day" he said and kissed ichigo again.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:34 am
"Well i guess I'll see you later Damian."Ichigo said after they'd kissed for a while.He stood on the sidewalk and waited for him to go in so he knew Damian was safely at home.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items