Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:43 am
Montiqueue
ForsakenSwordsman
Montiqueue
ForsakenSwordsman

@Montiqueue: *Shoots the lurker* interested in some art my fellow artist? razz .

Perhaps~
But it's obviously closed. xD I suppose any window that was open I'll just have to wait for again.

The shop is closed now but I will still consider requests for a bit longer..probably would have made more sense to leave the damn thing open I guess but meh.. can't see many more people wanting art this time around and it's no big deal if a couple more people want some. It's up to you anyway, if you want some just ask, if not then that's fine too.

Well if you go over at The Mafia, I'm sure you'd be flooded. xD No one gets tired of art. You should know this by now. > w> Also, yeah, I wouldn't mind a piece. ^ ^ Just let me know if you're willing to do it~

Well I don't really want to be flooded with request, I'd get bored of doing them pretty quickly..just a few in the Cult is perfect..I'm kinda like a Cult Exclusive or something. Just let me know the details of the avatar you want art of and I'll get it sorted for you.

@ Skrulz S. - good to see you again! I'll stick you on the request list..do you want your current avatar doing?

@ Meta_Fish - Thanks Fish, I guess that makes me a little like a fine wine then!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:23 pm
*sip sip* Mmyes.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:07 pm
Update: Got two of the three remaining images inked, ready to scan..will colour them soon..I'm totally being slow as hell with these last few hehe.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:59 am
Alright, here's what I'd like to be drawn. ^ ^Just make her playful and spritely~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Montiqueue

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:35 am
Request for Skaeryll online.

Working on the other two..awaiting a response from Skruly boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:34 pm
I love it! Once again your art for me is the best.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:27 pm
Update: One more piece of artwork completed.

@Skaeryll - Glad you like it!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:31 pm
Thank you FS~
I've put it on my profile~  

Montiqueue

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:25 pm
Montiqueue
Thank you FS~

No problem. You very nearly had two actually, I'd inked one of your current avatar whilst I was waiting for you to tell me what you wanted..but you ended up giving me the details just before I scanned that image so I went ahead and did your proper request instead.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:32 pm
ForsakenSwordsman
Montiqueue
Thank you FS~

No problem. You very nearly had two actually, I'd inked one of your current avatar whilst I was waiting for you to tell me what you wanted..but you ended up giving me the details just before I scanned that image so I went ahead and did your proper request instead.

o:
Such a shame. xD If only I had waited a few minutes longer.  

Montiqueue

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:31 am
i think a group pic for the mods would be cool. i shoulda thought of it sooner but like a Christmas one woulda been neat.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:27 pm
Xilo The Odd
i think a group pic for the mods would be cool. i shoulda thought of it sooner but like a Christmas one woulda been neat.

Great idea, I like the idea of doing something that could be used somewhere in the Cult to represent the Mods perhaps..something like that..

Yeah, I'll have a think about it and sort something for sure!  

ForsakenSwordsman

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:17 pm
ForsakenSwordsman
Xilo The Odd

Great idea, I like the idea of doing something that could be used somewhere in the Cult to represent the Mods perhaps..something like that..

Yeah, I'll have a think about it and sort something for sure!

=D  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:06 pm
>Closed

Aw man I missed it.  

l-Kriel-l

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:43 pm
I just saw the one you did for Jaycorn in her sig. Your style is so great.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff