Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The Lobby
Feedback and Complaints ( Suggestion Box ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:14 am
Qyp
How many of each of those coloured hearts are there? So we not like searching until we dead...

LMAO I can't tell you. You're supposed to search and tell the treasurer how many there are smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:16 am
Arisa Takera
Qyp
How many of each of those coloured hearts are there? So we not like searching until we dead...

LMAO I can't tell you. You're supposed to search and tell the treasurer how many there are smile

XD

But... but... ;o;  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:21 am
Qyp
Arisa Takera
Qyp

XD

But... but... ;o;

shhh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:22 am
Arisa Takera
Qyp
Arisa Takera
Qyp

XD

But... but... ;o;

shhh

Hmmm...  

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

furnishedtower

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:33 am
I've already found one of the gold hearts [oddly enough in my own post], can I find more or do I only qualify for one? (see because I've already found the other one, without hunting for it mind you)

Oh, also. Are you guys going to be sending the trades once all of the hearts have been found or can I claim my prize now?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:42 am
DJ G-REX
I've already found one of the gold hearts [oddly enough in my own post], can I find more or do I only qualify for one? (see because I've already found the other one, without hunting for it mind you)

Oh, also. Are you guys going to be sending the trades once all of the hearts have been found or can I claim my prize now?

You only qualify for one gold heart but you can search for the others if you want. We'll let it go until Feb 1st to give everyone a chance. You get your prize when it's over.  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

furnishedtower

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:55 am
Arisa Takera
DJ G-REX

You only qualify for one gold heart but you can search for the others if you want. We'll let it go until Feb 1st to give everyone a chance. You get your prize when it's over.
Okay. Thank you for the feedback.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:42 pm
I recommend a poetry page in the creative writing/art section.

~Aryeec  

Aryeec

Profitable Prophet

10,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:52 pm
Aryeec

~Aryeec

Creative writing includes poetry so thank you for the suggestion 3nodding Do feel free to write some for us~  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:54 pm
jcl007149
Aryeec

~Aryeec

Creative writing includes poetry so thank you for the suggestion 3nodding Do feel free to write some for us~

Coolio! Some places restrict it to rp stuff.  

Aryeec

Profitable Prophet

10,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:57 pm
Aryeec
jcl007149
Aryeec

~Aryeec

Our creative writing is for all original works submissions. Theres a completely separate subforum for just rp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:00 pm
Arisa Takera
Aryeec
jcl007149
Aryeec

~Aryeec

Our creative writing is for all original works submissions. Theres a completely separate subforum for just rp

Ah ok. Still working my way through the threads.  

Aryeec

Profitable Prophet

10,800 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Harmonical Melodies
Vice Captain

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:37 pm
I suggest updated the staff list & payroll topics more often. (I'm actually not sure if you do updated them regularly since the date is the 1st.))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:57 pm
The_Mistress_Of_Music
I suggest updated the staff list & payroll topics more often. (I'm actually not sure if you do updated them regularly since the date is the 1st.))

JC and myself actually do update them regularly ( JC moreso than me xD ) payroll does need to be updated though but that's the staffs choice where they go  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Harmonical Melodies
Vice Captain

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:43 am
Arisa Takera
The_Mistress_Of_Music

JC and myself actually do update them regularly ( JC moreso than me xD ) payroll does need to be updated though but that's the staffs choice where they go

Okay, I was wondering since the date hasn't changed in a while.

The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff