Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:25 pm
"Wow," Bakura said, "Not many models doing it for that reason... I guess thats why I like you so much." He heard what he had said and quickly restated, "I, umm, mean to... work with. Yeh thats it! That must be why I like working with you." He scratched his head which he smiled. 'Wow, I really need to watch what I say, she'll find out.'  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:41 pm
"Oh that nice thank you." Satori said as he walked out from under the umbrella. "Hey did you know that every rain drop has at least one gran on sand in it." He said as he spun around in the rain.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:48 pm
"Really?" Bakura asked, setting his umbrella down. He closed his eyes and tilted his head so than the rain hit his face. "No wonder I like the rain so much! If it has sand in it, it's just like home." He smiled at the sky, remember what like he could of Egypt and his time spent there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:05 am
"Yep!" He said spinning around and around. "Where is your home Bakura?" Satori asked stopping in his tracks when he saw the look on the mans face.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:18 am
Bakura smiled at the question. "Even though I no longer live there, Egypt will awlays be my home," he said with his strong accent, "If I become an artist, I will move back there. Visit the tomb of Ra for pray, I've need it for a while." He glanced at the girl with a smile, "If I do return to Egypt, will you come visit so I can paint you? You would look very pretty be the tomb of Ra."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:25 am
"Wow that sounds so cool and i would love to see Egypt and i doubt i'd look pretty, I'd probably look dried out because i wouldn't be used to the heat." He said with a chuckle while he thought about Bakura's tanned skin under the Egyptian sun and how it would glow almost a golden brown.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:37 am
Bakura smiled at her, "I'm sure you would look nice. You'd love Eygpt, there's a big market place for shopping and I could have my frined, Marik, show us around the old temple of Ra. Did you know that it was built under the sand? And I could get a good tan, I hate being white like this..." 'Wow this is the longest I've talked to one person in a long time.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:44 am
User Image

~Main Information~

Username: XxTheArtists_DarkLoverxX
Name: Sebastian Hisui
Nickname: Bastian (Satori calls him that)
Height: 6'2
Weight: 156 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Race: Human
Hobbies:Playing Piano, Reading, working and doing martial arts
Dislikes: Strawberries,Birds, silence, jerks and people who are cruel just for the fun of it, and people who are mean to his little brother.
Personality: Loyal,Caring,Smart, Serious, he can be mean or cruel sometimes but only when he needs to be.
Pet: Razor a German shepard/Wolf mix

User Image

~Final Information~

Dream: For his brother to be totally happy and have a good life.
Fears: losing his brother and airplanes.
Theme Song: Rock your body By Justin Timberlake
Other: If you hurt his brother he will hurt you.
Bio: Sebastian was an only child until he was four when his mother had a baby boy,Satori. Now most people would think that he would be mad or hate the new baby but he was the total opposite, he loved his new brother and even helped his mother take care of satori and he remained that way even after his parents died. Ever since his parents died he has taken care of Satori, he loves his brother and only wants the best of everything for him.

XxTheArtists_DarkLoverxX

XxTheArtists_DarkLoverxX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:19 am
User Image
Sebastian tossed his keys on a small table by the door as he let Razor off his leash and closed the door, "Satori, im hooome" he yelled as he walked to the kitchen with Razor right by his side. "Hmm i guess he isn't back yet, maybe he's still at work waiting out the rain" he said as he hung his jacket on the back of a chair and started pulling pots and pans from the cabinets "What do you think we should have for dinner Razor, stir fry? Grilled chicken over rice and veggies with a spicy yet tangy sauce?" the dog gave two short barks "Alright". He began chopping veggies, sliceing chicken, adding spices and cooking everything together. Sebastian looked over towards Razor only briefly when he heard nails clicking on the floor of the kitchen and saw Kisu sit next to Razor "Must have smelled my cooking huh girl?" he then turned back to the stove and busied himself with cooking.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:33 am
Satori looked at his watch seeing it was getting late. "Well as long as you think i look good then i guess it'd be okay." He said with a smile as he turned down Lime street. "Hey this is my street i can get home from here you should probably get home as well." He stated still smiling at the Bakura.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:39 am
"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow." Bakura said looking at his watch, wondering how the time flew by so fast. He watched to make sure Satori got in her house, before he turned and ran home. He lived on the other side of town and he had ten minutes before 11; which was when he was suppose to be home. Father was going to kill him for being late.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:01 am
Satori stuffed the hat into his backpack as he walked up the steps as he heard Kisa running to the door, how she always knew when he was home was a mystery to him.He pulled off the loose shirt stuffing that in his backpack as well leaving him in his tank top and jeans.Opening the door he was greeted by a loving bark from Kisa. "Bastian I'm home from work!Hey what smells so good!" He yelled thru the house as he walked after the smell leaving the door open luckily his lil pink fur ball closed the door for him then followed behind his heels.Satori ruffled Razors fur then Tasu's fur as well there mothers cat's Kitten as he entered the kitchen.

User Image

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XxTheArtists_DarkLoverxX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:22 am
User Image
Sebastian was setting the small kitchen table with two plates full of stir fry and two small bowles with fresh garden salad in them, hearing Satori's voice and seeing kisu run off he quickly finished setting the table then walked over to his brother. "Hey kido, we are having stir fry, Grilled chicken over rice and veggies with a spicy yet tangy sauce and small salads." he said as he smiled and tussled Satori's hair.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:42 am
Hani Yuuki

hey tohru3241 will be back on in a little bit our other computer is acting up.  

XxTheArtists_DarkLoverxX

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:46 am
XxTheArtists_DarkLoverxX
Hani Yuuki

hey tohru3241 will be back on in a little bit our other computer is acting up.

oh ok ^o^  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces