Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil. Can you survive?

Back to Guilds

fight terrifying creatures while working together to survive the apocolypse 

Tags: Resident, Evil, Zombie, Survive, Roleplay 

Reply Resident Evil. Can you suvive?
I know where you are... ( Free Roleplay ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image

I nodded. "That's good then but we need to becareful when we take off because one of the members is very good at snipping."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image
ƛƝƛƧƬƛƧƖƳƛ • ƇӇЄƦЄMƖƧƖƝƠƔƛ

" A true knight is fuller of bravery in the midst, "

" Bah. You worry too much. " Anastasiya said as she head to the air plane site. it was quite but it's alright. all there was left was planes that can only carry two people.

" Than in the beginning of danger." - Philip Sidney

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image

"It doesn't hurt because I know my teams specialty that's why." I walked with her as it was quiet but it was also too quite.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image
ƛƝƛƧƬƛƧƖƳƛ • ƇӇЄƦЄMƖƧƖƝƠƔƛ

" A true knight is fuller of bravery in the midst, "

" I know for a fact that Tina's team are the strongest one. " Anastasiya took a gun out in case. she hopped into one of the planes, with blue, red, white like the Russian colors of it's flag.

" Than in the beginning of danger." - Philip Sidney

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:23 am
I smilrd as I got in. "Nice pick now lets go before Tina realized this spot. And how do you know Tina."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:04 pm
I took a heavy sigh outta me. " She.. was my friend before she used me as a test tube subject. when She figured out that I had the right cure.. and she injected me with it without any words. she must had read my notes when I was examined it and of course it may cure the Yours as well.. It's so strong that anyone who has the same as me can barely with stand it by dodging things thrown at you.. even bullets.. "  

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:07 pm
(nice look)

I shook my head. "No thank you. I don't mind my virus since its been in my body for a couple of years now. I had a psychopath named Alex Wolfgang inject me with another virus so the Veronica Virus fused with it which made me become stronger. And I get you, team was a real nasty person."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:09 pm
( Thanks as well yours )

" Don't worry at least you're not drinking my blood like a vampire. now let's get this baby up and running! " I said as I started the engine it didn't took long when I had circled around and making a clear flight while Tina didn't realized anything.

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:13 pm
"Now that is just nasty. And the good part about this is that this is noiseless so I am sure it will take Tina awhile to figure it out since she was always lazy to check the surroundings."

(thanks)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:19 pm
" I don't think she is. Just wait until you see what she'll do next. she always have surprises up in her sleeves. " Anastasyia looked down where Tina was, from where Tina was standing She was looking at the dark night.
Tina cracked a smile. " You got me this time Anastasyia but you won't get me the next time. " Tina sweetly said as her squad had gone into the chopper.  

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:24 pm
"Believe me I have been working with her for awhile and I must say that she really doesn't like me much. But your right about one thing, Tina always have something up her sleeves even when you at least expect it." I was already picturing Tina doing something that will get me pissed off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:27 pm
As vast, days and night has passed and they were at California now. Anastasiya landed at a landing site on a building where people are. and there was Travis and Vance. Rebecca's old team mates.
" STOP SCREWING WITH ME VANCEY. " Travis said in a booming voice when Rebecca got off first.
" DON'T CALL ME VANCEY! TRAV-POO. " Vance said as they started fighting in front of them.  

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:33 pm
I was suprised to see my old teammates as its been awhile. I shook my head and smiled as i was just glad I was out and on solid ground. "You guys never change."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:37 pm
Travis and Vance looked at Rebecca. " REBECCA! HELP ME HE'S BEEN TRYING TO KILL ME! " they both said as they point at each other and they look at Anastasiya. " Who's that girl? " Vance said as Travis looked at her as well. " She looks Russian. "  

Lieutenant Lynnette

Feline Kitten

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:06 pm
I laughed. "Boys boys if you can't play nice then I will just have to stick you in a corner. And this is my friend Anastasiya so be nice to her or else I will kick both your butts."  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff