Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kiyoshi's Forge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi felt the fist pound into him over and over, it what he deserve what he should get. It gave Kiyoshi a peace of mind, a weight lifted, his sins washed with the blood. After a few good pounds Kiyoshi caught Kleine's fist. "Are we even yet, or do you need more of my blood?" He asked, Kleine also had some issues he needed to release and Kiyoshi was their to take it on.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:08 pm
NUR
User Image

At first Shoko is reluctant to believe the power she feels. No way can that possibly be real, it has to be some illusion created to protect this wonderful house. She stands up and gets off the table where she was once sitting; it seems Kiyoshi is taking quite a bit of time. She sits at the table and pulls a scroll out only to work on some simple small components--gear work and that like. Which someday these smaller parts she works on can fit into a greater whole as if just a singular piece of a puzzle. Before she has time to really get started on work blood begins to drip from the ceiling. "What the ******** is going on?" She says under her breath as the power she felt earlier gets stronger and stronger. Her heart aches, and begs her to run. "Is that blood?" she turns her head and goes wide eyed. "Kiyoshi!" She puts her hands in her clay pockets and allows them to chew away and take the time to chew away properly and create a rather large explosion, which is something she may very well need. For the strangest of reason, even though she harbored so much hate in her heart for Kiyoshi and for what he has done, it seems she wants to defend him, wants to fight for him. She believes this blood to be his or something just as sinister. She never liked blood and therefor stays away from it... not like she about to take a shower in it or anything.

She doesn't have time to wait for her hands to finish chewing on clay though to go save Kiyoshi (or whoever's blood this is who needs to be saved.) Having too much blood on her hands already Shoko can't help but to feel her presence perhaps had something to do with this. She takes out her swords hilt from the small of her back and ignites it. The ceramic tube telescopes out and almost instantly the plasma fires up and surrounds the ceramic tubed blade... Her saber in hand Shoko looks up and yells, she steers clear of any blood and forces her saber through the floor. On the other side where Kiyoshi and Kliene are currently a small hole would appear melting through the floor as Shoko would pop through once ready. Any blood that seeped through the ground and got near Shoko she swiped away with her sword which instantly heated the blood and made it coagulate and harden. Standing there wide eyed while Kliene bashes the face off of Kiyoshi, Shoko can't help but to shed a tear. She knew not of the lovers quarrel, but the pain can be felt nonetheless. She reached the surface just in time to hear them talk of love. They love each other? Shoko is absolutely confused and can only stare on as this happens, her tears well up and she points the sword at Kliene. "Stop beating him up! He wont fight you can't you tell? He cares for you!" Shoko stops and sighs, she heard Kiyoshi mutter a name in his sleep last night. "Kliene!" She yells at the top of her lungs, the pain of these two lovers has transpired to her and she stands there tears in eyes and unable to strike either down or help either out really. She is just a third wheel, an inconvenience, a hassle, and someone who just seems to never know the right thing to do.

Eris5

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:29 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
Shoko jumped into the scene; and somehow, it felt like she wanted to protect both of them, maybe even understood them. But he didn't want to see her as a human he could even remotely like; he wanted to see her as a heartless demon that he could murder and hate. So why did she have to act as if she understood everything? Why did Kiyoshi have to take his hits? Why did he have to become the one who needed to be punished? Was this long-deserved? Was it okay that he was acting this way? Was it okay that everyone was looking at him with terror or distress? So many questions; all the time. So many that he didn't want to look at in the eye. "I don't . . . want your blood . . ." The man looked at him; a tear dropping from Kleine's eye and onto his forehead. He felt like he needed somewhere to run, now; like he needed a place to go because he had done something wrong and no one would take him in. He wanted that to be Kiyoshi . . . he always . . . always wanted the place to return to to be him. He shedded everyone's sight of the two with his bloodied wings, and wrapped his body around the one he loved in the darkness. "The last thing I want . . . is your pain." Kleine's hands welled up in energy as his hands began to heal all of the painful things he had done to Kiyoshi's head . . . a flick of green energy that shined through the darkness.

He stopped crying after a while. The fist that Kiyoshi had to grasp instead locked his fingers in its own, and Kleine kissed him on the lips. He didn't need promises anymore. He had always known that everything would be okay as long as he was there. "Hey . . . Kiyoshi . . ." Kleine smiled at the man through the sight given by the little green light, as his blood crystallized into a black gem. "Is this the wrong time to ask you to marry me?" He laughed; he must've seemed so stupid right now. But it really felt like there would never be a better time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi smiled he didn't care about the blood lost or the pain, it felt like nothing to the burden he was carrying. He laid on the floor with a smile as he wrapped his arms around Kleine and held him close. "Of course I will, you didn't even need to ask." Kiyoshi said kissing his lips as he looked over at the ring. "But if you think I will wear that god awful ring you can think again." He said, Kiyoshi could not bring himself to wear a ring with a gem.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:43 pm
NUR
User Image

Deactivating her sword the plasma cools down and the buzzing sound from the swords massive power source ceases. Before the sword cools down completely it needs to discharge Helium as a by-product. Her sword in essence basically works like a controlled nuclear reaction of fission. She is able to turn Hydrogen into Helium and in the process create a large amount of energy to be used (which is needed) for such a saber. The vents open up and a burst of Helium distorts Shoko's voice making her sound like a chipmunk for a couple seconds. She notices the two have finally given up on trying to kill each other and now it seems like the love will ensue. The two men start making out on the floor and well to say the least this is Shoko's first time seeing such a thing. She tilts her head to the side like a puppy who just doesn't understand. "Kinky." Her chipmunk voice makes what she said probably even more noticeable. She just smiles and puts her swords hilt back in its spot, then turns around to notice the nice little hole she created in their kitchen floor. She whistles innocently and places a rug over it to hide it. ((so hope someone falls through that hole someday))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:04 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
Hysteria was aggravated. Immensely. She walked down the stairway and onto the living room floor; holding her blade high, ready to impale through Kiyoshi's chest. "You're all a bunch of faggots." Then, she fell through the hole in the floor and exploded. Kleine was so happy; unbearably happy. He kissed Kiyoshi once more, and tossed the ring on the ground. His wings fell back into his body, with all of the rage. He wasn't angry anymore. No one with this life had any right to be angry. "How dare you insult my revolutionary craftsmanship? I thought making a ring out of the same blood I beat out of you would be a perfect demonstration of our relationship." Yep, they were some weird people. Clearly, the best time to propose was after beating your boyfriend to near-death right after he cheated on you with the same person that killed him, and thus caused you to commit suicide, and thus started all of this confusion in the first place. They were going to burn in hell so badly.

"Kleine Hyuuga is such an ugly name--" The man said with a little smile on his face, concealed underneath the flushed skin and the loss of blood, "I like it." He had no idea what was next; but he did know that there was a weird a** b***h sitting around in his kitchen. "Hello, you dirty little slut--" Kleine turned back to her and waved, "Would you like to attend our wedding?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:23 pm
NUR
User Image

Shoko doesn't even notice that someone fell in the hole she created. She simply stares at Kiyoshi and Kleine; alittle too much staring. She looks away almost out of shame for how interested she was in seeing two men kiss with such passion. Long and over the fact that she will be called a slut and has been called a slut many a time, Shoko just waves to the man that was once enraged beyond the point of being a human. He seems like some sort of monster there for a second, some strange primeval beast who would rip the soul from anybody who stood in it's way. "Sure." She says in her still chipmunk voice. "I love weddings." The high pitched squeal that was from the Helium begins to wear off as she says wedding, making it sound like Shoko is going through some awkward phase of male type puberty.

She feels a little awkward, a little out of place just standing there as they share a moment together. "Ummm, so I guess staring is rude so I will let you two have your peace now." Shoko makes a handsign and turns into a lump of clay, only to slump down into the ground and earth and travel far away from this place for now. She likes it here nonetheless: Beautiful view, nice enough people, amazing house, sweet forge and all sorts of action to keep her entertained. Shoko knows when she has outstayed her welcome though and makes her exit as she just doesn't want to be caught in anymore cross fire of these two lovers whose hearts burn so intensely for each other.

[exits before it's too late]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:54 am
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi hit Kleine on the shoulder. "Be nice to her, she is my new apprentice." He said as he stood up with Kleine and took the ring. "I'll make the rings, cause we both know you can't make anything except kids." Kiyoshi said brushing the blood off his face.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:27 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
Can't make anything except kids? Well, that was mean. He couldn't help but feel his ego fall a little bit. "I can make a sandwich." Yeah, that being his only valid response probably wasn't helping. "Also, hey, I was being nice. How many people would've just let someone who has been ******** their boyfriend off with just a few words? The fact that she's going to be your apprentice doesn't help very much either . . . just . . . try not to have sex with her, okay? I don't think that'll help much with the marriage." He wasn't being serious, either -- he was just too tired to think about this right now. But really, he couldn't help but be a little fearful; something told him that he'd deal with confrontation like this more than once. Couldn't be helped, really; eventually, everything would go through -- everything would be okay. "Make them really nice for me, okay? And try not to make mine too much like a woman's . . . just because I catch instead of pitch doesn't mean I belong to the inferior race . . ."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi tapped Kleine's shoulder. "I did." He said referring to one of his past relationships, which Kleine would know which one. Kiyoshi leaned in and kisses Kleine's lips and took his hand leading him up to the bedroom. "Your my woman." He said with a smirk holding Kleine's hand tight. "Feel free to stay in one of the guest rooms." Kiyoshi called out to Shoko, it had been a very long day. It was time for bed.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:04 am

User Image

XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
He really just . . . sucked it up for the moment. "Whatever helps you sleep at night." The man replied to the "woman" proclamation with a dull look on his face. Psh, he was more manly than Kiyoshi, he thought. Sorta. Sometimes. Never. But, he still could've kicked his a**. How many wives could legitimately say that they could kick their husbands a**? "Why did I just mentally call myself a wive . . .?" He really wouldn't be able to ever get used to this thought. Leader of the Free World, Leader of the Angels, yet somehow Kiyoshi's b***h. Wonderful. The children were back in their cribs, and once they entered the room, Kleine turned quickly to look Kiyoshi in the eye. "Uhm . . . this might sound like a strange question . . . but are we going to sleep right away or . . ." 'You never knew with Kiyoshi' was a bad saying. You always knew with Kiyoshi; one more night meant one more night of sex. He must've been raised by rabbits.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:18 am
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX "Oh no I'm so turned on after getting my face beat in." Kiyoshi rolled his eyes and dropped his clothes to the floor as he jumped on the bed and laid down sprawled out. "Ugh bed and sleep." Kiyoshi tapped the spot next to him.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:30 am

User Image

XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
The man laughed a little, and followed him onto the bed; slowly lifting off his shirt, taking it past his ears and unbuckling his grey jeans. "The thing is, I wouldn't be surprised if you really said that with no sarcasm." He seemed a lot more keen on accepting the proposal right after that, after all; somehow, he really thought that Kiyoshi was a big flaming masochist. "I don't know if I'll be able to sleep, really--" He moved closer and closer to Kiyoshi, "I can't get this dumb smile off my face." He held lightly to Kiyoshi's hands, and kissed him on the lips, snuggling against him in the silence. He really hope he could have a good sleep; when Kleine finally could sleep, it'd be the most peaceful rest of his life.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:47 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX The next day Kiyoshi woke up early for some reason, he rose from bed and appeared down in his forge. Going to work he began to make two rings, forged in the fires of mordick, where the orc butts fought the semen elfs under the name of King Sodomy. The rings were forged of pure gold, Kiyoshi liked silver better, but gold looked better with the red. But he also melted down the blood gem Kleine hand made. On the outside of the ring he filled 3 small wholes with the blood and hardened it to look like gems. Then taking the blood he engraved the inside of the ring. The inside read 'K+K' surrounded by a heart of red. The rings were done, Kiyoshi waited for them to cool and then brought them upstairs and shoved it on Kleine's finger and then Kiyoshi put his on as he fell back in bed, he was still tired.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:15 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
When he awoke he noticed that a ring was shoved onto his finger -- Kiyoshi was aggressive -- but he also noticed that . . . well . . . they were really very nice. Insert generic applause. "Yay -- you used my gem!" Yep, he cared about that more, really; because it had sentimental meaning to him. Half of the gem was made of Kiyoshi's blood, and half of it was made of Kleine's. He used Kiyoshi's as a center -- a base -- and formed and crystallized his own blood around it. Meaning, they'd both have the blood of the other, hopefully in each little gem; and that -- somehow -- meant something to him. Maybe somehow, it represented equality; and represented sacrifice. Or maybe he was just happy that Kiyoshi decided to include a part of his own work in it. He sat up, with the covers over most of his body save for his arms, his head, his chest; and just stared at the ring, with stillness; silently, with a little smile. It was really strange -- this whole big world. He still couldn't understand it; everything that had always constantly occurred. He couldn't understand why the Old him did what he did; cheated on Lars, started this village, became its Kage, attacked Mist, killed many others, and searched so restlessly for some old and dead God . . . he laughed, it just all seemed so crazy to him. Seemed like his feelings for his children and for Kiyoshi were the only things that really still made sense.

And . . . that was right: he still had to write invitations. But who could he send them to? Who did he really know, here? And where would they get married? Everything was so dark in this place. Maybe now wasn't even the time. He guessed the wedding between a Kage and a Sannin would be a pretty big deal, though. Maybe it could be something fun for everyone; maybe he could just let everyone through. But the problem with that, was . . . if the madness came during the wedding; then a bunch of people would get hurt. Everything had to be divided lately -- if it wasn't divided, then it'd spread. Multiply or divide; and for the sake of the near-extinct human race, the leaders all had to divide. What was anyone even doing anymore, with this life? Why was everyone's mind just . . . gone? Stupid thoughts, right? He had them all the time. "Hey, Kiyoshi -- since you seem to remember everything where I don't, can you answer a question for me?" The man was honestly puzzled on this one; though it seemed like it had no base -- no answer. "Why is this world so ******** crazy?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff