Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
When assassins collide (1x1 Nadoralxbryceninja) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nandoral

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:08 pm
bryceninja

Kuro just shrugged. "To each their own I guess." She said before leaving the room. Taking out her cell, she dialed the number of her contact, telling him the list of things she'd need him to bring as well as an encoded gps location. She made sure to keep the call short, not letting it last more than two minutes, knowing that anythng more than three would allow anyone tracking her call to find her. When the call was over, she once again changed out the sims chip, crushing the old one so that it couldn't be used again. With nothing better to do whie she waited for her friend to arrive, she went back into the room with Velgar, sitting on his bed, though making sure not to disturb his guns. "You should have your smokes in the next hour or so."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:13 pm
Nandoral

Velgar nodded and kept disasembiling his Glock 18. This partcular gun was a Favorite of Velgars, capable of three round burst and automatic. The clip held thirty rounds. " Well if they hit us, at least we are prepared." Velgar said, with a touch of Malice in his voice.  

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nandoral

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:34 pm
bryceninja

Using her hands to support her, Kuro leaned back on the bed while flashing a smirk in velgar's dirrection. "We wouldn't be very good at what we do if we weren't. Then again..." Her eyes drifted to the window, looking out the glass as if there was something to see other than the trees and sky line. "...we wouldn't be alive if we hadn't been."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:48 pm
Nandoral

Velgar rocked back on his heels and thought about that before he replied. what an interesting concept that was. " Yea, but some people welcome death when it comes, even some that seek it. Me, im just riding the wave until i drown, ya know?" Velgar looked absent-mindedly at his gun, only having one left in his bag, and it was his best one.  

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nandoral

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:31 pm
Kuro didn't show any sign of replying at first, her eyes seeming to stare off into a different world. A moment later, she let out a soft sigh and shook her head. "Some of us can't surf the tidal wave of life the way you do. I wont allow myself to die untill I complete what I've set out to do. I've danced with death more times than I can count, but I wont commit myself into his embrace as long as I have a goal to complete."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:47 pm
Nandoral

Velgar Tocoitchi
" Ya sure you wanna play?"
User Image

Velgar stood up, leaving his last weapon inside his duffle, the weapon taking up one of its own. Velgar looked at her with a sorrowful look before it turned to brightness, and he asked " If you dont mind me asking what is your goal?"

"Cuz i play hard"

Appearance theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9fsdrFgznk&feature=related

Battle Theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSq_nfTs4Ko  

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff