Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
1x1 TheForgottenHost Renge and hani yuuki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:51 pm
Kyo stared for a few seconds. " M-m-m-m-m MISS HONDA THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" he shouted, "I-i-i-i I was feeling sick yeah and i changed into my cat a-a-and i tripped and crashed and and" Kyo was out of breath he hopped off of Yuki. "Oh theirs my cloths" Kyo quickly put his cloths on and slammed the door freaking out he rolled on the floor freaking out like crazy. What did miss Honda think when she saw that?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:57 pm
Yuki just sat back and laughed as he watched Kyo, "You know if that was Shigure we'd never hear the end of this. And Akito would..." he stopped talking to looked at the clock. "s**t!" he said jumping up to get dressed. He had 10 minutes to get dressed and to the main house.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:01 pm
Kyo sat staring at Yuki tilting his head. "Yuki... Whats the rush?" He sat their a moment and then helped him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:05 pm
"I'm going to be late," Yuki said before he froze in the middle of his room. "Akito asked to see me at noon." He could feel the hatered for the head of the family building within him. Yuki never left the main house without being hurt one way or another.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:17 pm
Kyo looked at him for a moment before standing up. He walked to Yuki grabbed his shoulders and kissed him long. "It's going to be okay I'll be here waiting for you no matter what" He smiled and then hugged him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:22 pm
"Thanks Kyo," Yuki said kissing the other boy softly. He could feel the tears forming in the corner of his eyes. What the cat just said made his heart jump with joy, no one had ever been this nice, or even cared about him like this. "I'll be back soon," he said, kissing him one more time before he went running out the door, leaving behide his coat and scarf in a hurry.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:41 pm
Kyo relaied he had forgotten his things, he quickly changed into a cat with the coat and scarf wrapped around him. Kyo dashed out the window down the block and chased him meowing as loud as he could not stopping. He fell and whimpered as he watched Yuki dash down the street he laid their and didn't feel like moving, it began to rain not to long after but he didn't want to move he felt sad he failed to bring Yuki his things.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:09 pm
((time skip))
Yuki wasn't surpraised that he got hit for being late, but he never thought that Akito would be in that bad of a mood.
Flashback
"I'm sorry I was so late," Yuki said after he had been slapped. Akito glared for a minute before she said, "So tell me, my little Nezumi, how is everyone?" "Good," he replied quickly, not wanting to piss her off. He coughed once and saw a evil smile on her face. "So, why don't you want to talk to me?" she raised her hand to slap him again but stopped herself. There was a look of hope in Yuki's eyes, and that really pissed her off. She grabbed Yuki by his neck hold up against the wall, inches off the floor. "WHO THE HELL IS SHE?" Akito yelled, gripping him tighter, "Who ever she is she doesn't love you. I'm the only one who ever love a nezumi like you!"
End Flashback
Yuki could feel the burises she left on his neck, and what she said to him. 'He'll never love a Nezumi like me' he told himself as he got in the veiw of the house. He started coughing, his asthma finally kicking in. He fell to his knees, coughing his lungs out.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:19 pm
Kyo opened his eyes it had rained but the sun was out, he noticed Yuki on the ground covered in snow. He poofed back into human not caring about not having cloths on ran to Yuki's side Kyo quickly wrapped him in his clothing and picked him up running to the house, forgetting he was naked and wet. He kicked the door open forgetting how it actually opened, he ran up to his room and gently placed him onto the bed. "MISS HONDA PLEASE GET A WET CLOTH AND SOMETHING WARM!" he yelled down the stairs. A few mins passed an Tohru came up and brought what he asked. She wanted to stay but Kyo shooed her out of the room asuring her he'd keep her posted. Kyo put a cool towel on Yuki's forehead but the fever wasn't going down. He didn't know what to do, he was freaking out. Then he got the idea, he climbed into bed with Yuki and laid next to him to warm him up and try to bring down the fever. After a while Kyo got tired from all the panic and fell asleep right up against Yuki with out remembering he was naked and he had removed Yuki's wet clothing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:30 pm
The heat from the cat's body helped Yuki to be able to breath again. Yuki opened his heavy eyes, wondering where he was; he tried to move but pain shot through his body. "K-kyo!" He studdered feeling around for the cat, he felt the other's warm body against his and he shook him lightly. He suddenly started coughing again, he softly held his hand to his mouth, trying not to wake the other.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:37 pm
Y-yuki... Kyo mummbled in his sleep. He rolled over landing on top of Yuki. He laid their asleep still. " Yuki I'l b.." all became quite as he slept soundly on top of him not noticing he had. He licked Yuki in his sleep and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:44 pm
Yuki smiled at the other, but he couldn't control his coughing. He didn't want to wake Kyo so he carefully got out of bed and stepped into the bathroom that was in his room. He continued to cough as he looked at the marks, Akito made. He held his coughs but untill he found his inhaler and used it. He sighed and leaned against the wall, sliding to the floor. He wasnt coughing, which was good, but he still held onto his inhaler.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:06 pm
Kyo woke up from the coughing sound, he saw the bathroom light on, he got out of bed and walked to Yuki, he sat beside him and put ointment on his wounds, Kyo licked Yuki's hand and cuddled into him. "I'm so glad your alive" he said smiling a bit. "I told you I'll always wait" Kyo got in closer and listened to the heart beets.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:11 pm
"Kyo!" Yuki pulled the other as close as he could, and he cried. He let very bottled up emotion out; he held the cat, crying into his neck. "K-kyo, thank you," he whispered, before he blushed. "Why are we nake?" he studdered out.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:24 pm
" I raped you in your sleep" ( JK)

Kyo woke up fast almost hit the ceiling.
" you were passed out in the snow, with wet clothing so I took you in and declothed you because you were freezing" He looked up and down Yuki before hugging him tightly

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff