Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:43 pm
Hani Yuuki

((yeah sorry >.<))

They girls giggled and nobbed. One of them pushed slightly to a glass water so it spilled. "we need someone to clean here ~" one of the girls said. Michio sighed and walked over to them drying up the spillt water. The glass was still on the table with water in it, one of the girls pufted to the glass so the water fall down on Michio. They girls tried not to giggled but they couldnt help it.. Michio sighed and dried the water up and left to the kitchen. The girls giggled "he deserved !" "yeah ~ !"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:50 pm
X-Shadow Dream-X

He stared and the girl totally shocked before almost yelling, "Why the hell did you do that? He didn't do anything deserve that! We can't hang out anymore if that's what you think is fun!" Saying that he got up and followed Michio. "Oi, Michio are you ok?"  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:06 pm
Hani Yuuki

Michio stood only with pants on as he took the wet shirt of. He turned around and looked on James "i'm fine, its just water.." he said and walked over to his closet and took his normal shirt on. Then he looked on James "they did it because i said no to date one of their friends.." he said. All the other guest was leaving as the cafe closed. Michio sighed not believing that he asked "what about you?" Michio was thinking about James standing on the roof.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:13 pm
X-Shadow Dream-X

"They still had no right, even if it was just water. If they were guys I would had punched them. Im ok?" James said, confused. He didn't know that Michio saw him on the roof. He softly gave the other a smile, glancing down at his watch.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:24 pm
Hani Yuuki

"getting into fights is not a good or clever idea, and why do you even care?" Michio said as he started to clean the kitchen from flour and suger and some cakes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:28 pm
X-Shadow Dream-X

James started to help him clean up. "I was hoping that we can be friends," he said honestly, he really did want to be friends with Michio.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:35 pm
Hani Yuuki
X-Shadow Dream-X

James started to help him clean up. "I was hoping that we can be friends," he said honestly, he really did want to be friends with Michio.

"for the first you dont need to help me clean, its my job. And for the second why do you want to be my friend?" he said and sighed a bit, cleaning the last thing. Michio looked at the time it was 10pm already..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:38 pm
X-Shadow Dream-X

"I just thought that it could be fun, us being friends," James said picking up his bookbag and threw it on his back.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:43 pm
"but its not.." Michio said and took his stuff "and we are not going to be friends.." he add, walking pass him opening the door to the street and walked outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:51 pm
"And why not?" James ran after him, "Did I do something to piss you off?"  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:46 am
Hani Yuuki

Michio stopped up and got really closes, face to face, he sighed and said annoyed "i dont want any friends" He stepped away from him and turned around then starting to walk again "i dont trust anybody... so why start now?.." He thought as he walked down the street.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:36 pm
X-Shadow Dream-X

"Well I want to be firends, Michio," James said following him, "Can't we try? What could it hurt?"  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:42 pm
Hani Yuuki

"listing, we are not going to be friends! so forget it and leave me alone!" He snerred and kept walking, he walked down to the habor and sat on a bench, not wanting to go home. He closed his eyes a bit but opened them as he heard a silenc scream, he looked around. Some guys was bothring a girl, they were looked like the guys were at least 25 years old and the girl looked like she was 17.. He sighed and got up walking over to them "i think she wants you guys to stop.." He said and looked cold on them. The guys stopped and looked on Michio. The girl ran away as the guys walked closer to Michio.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:58 pm
X-Shadow Dream-X

"Damn it," James muttered to himself, running his hand through his hair. He walked back towards his house, stopping to swing at the park. He didn't understand why he and Michio couldn't be friends; he really needed a friend, he was depressed and hated himself for it. He wanted his old self back, he hated being depressed.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

X-Shadow Dream-X

Familiar Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:07 pm
the guys walked towards Michio, they looked pissed "why the hell are you interfering!" one of the snerred and tried to hit him, Michio dodged but got hit on the jaw by some other guy. The guys Michio was fighting was from a rough band there lived in the town. Michio dodge another hit and one more, but then getting hit in the stomach, Michio coughed a bit from the hard hit. "HA! you to easy man!" one of the guys shouted while laughing. Michio smiled as he dried some blood of his lip and hit the guy right in the head so he fall, then dodging another hit and kicking a guy so he fall to. "that leaves one back.." Michio said with a mad look. "face or stomach" Michio asked with a smile.

Hani Yuuki

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces