Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Lady Jemima's Academy for the Elementals and Mentals OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider making a second character who's male, a Mental, or both?
I'll make a guy.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a male Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No way! Female Elementals rock!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Squidward
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:24 pm
Bathsheba visibly flinched back as the girls started to happily greet and converse with her. They were so... lively. She never saw women so-- Well, no. That was a lie. Women always got chatty with one another. She could remember her mother and her friends would chat the evening away, and even the female servants when they were gathered up (though they always tried to do that out of earshot as to avoid trouble for gossiping about the family).

"Yes." She smiled nervously, as the girls finished their greetings. Hopefully she could remember most of what they said.
"I'm new here, and I'm happy to see other girls here." She admitted. Wasn't often women got an education, and that thought got her curious as to just what exactly was supposed to be learned in this academy.

"I'll unpack later. If I may be so bold, I'd like to join you girls for lunch, and don't want to hold you up with my things."

"I'm not quite where qualifies for normal here." Clayton admitted with a nervous laugh as he took Avery's hand in a firm hold and shook it once before withdrawing. "I really don't.." He looked at the new man to come out and greet him as well, giving a friendly smile. Another one, hm? He thought curiously, as it was hard to ignore the attire and look of both of the men in front of him. He wasn't too surprise, as most colleges worked like this anyway. Only those who can afford got in, and therefore only the rich got educated. But surely these powers weren't an upper class thing too?

"I was just thinking that myself." He laughed more confidently at Dojime's remark of normalcy. "And I'm pleased to meet you as well. I'm Clayton Smith."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:01 pm
Alena smiled at the new girl. "You don't have to be so formal," Alena said, "we're all stuck rooming in the same building so might as well be comfortable right?" She liked the new girl, the air around her was warm and she didn't seem bad. "Well, drop off your bags and let's eat, uh... I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name."  

Sielent

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:44 pm
"New guy, huh?" Adrian asked, walking around the corner and seeing Clayton talking with the other two.

"You want normal? Ought to start running. Far away." he told him, giving a smirk.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:35 am
"I... I suppose you're right." Bathsheba thought about the idea of being casual, relaxed.. Being normal. It was tempting. Hell, how could she not turn that idea down? After watching Clayton manipulate his powers so he could do whatever he pleased with no punishment, but she was always chastised if she attempted. Being normal sounded very, very nice.

"So, which room is mine again?" She asked, curiously looking at the doors, eager to throw her bag down and start the meal with these girls.

"What, are you all mind readers too?" Clayton asked with a smirk, seeing how the next guy also caught onto his thoughts of normalcy.

"Hearing I was hoping I'd be the only guy. Don't want anyone prying around in my head."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:40 am
"Don't need to worry about that from me or Dojime." Adrian grunted, looking over at the man he named.
"He'll make things break, and I'll shock you. Literally. Dunno about prissy-pants, though."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:36 pm
"Earth elemental," Dojime added. "I'm not sure what Avery's abilities are, I don't think he ever told us..."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:19 pm
"Yeah....I think he finds us unworthy to even know that." Adrian scoffed.
"I'm surprised he even told us his damn name." he added, before looking at Clayton.

"So. What's your story?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:39 pm
Avery
"I'll keep what I can do to myself," Avery said. "Seeing as you two haven't figured it out yet." Clayton claimed to be a mind-reader, so he'd know by now. The other two could deal with not. Good to know he was subtle enough for them not to notice.
Vivi
"Well, that one is mine and Alena's" Vivi said. "There's only two beds, so I guess you're rooming here, in A2. That sound right?" Her stomach growled and she giggled.  

madametrixie

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:50 pm
"Makes sense to me." Bathsheba tried the door, finding it easy to open. Looks like this was to be her room. If not, someone would correct her later.

"Let's go." She threw her bag into the room, not caring where or how it landed and promptly shut her door. "I'm hungry. My stupid brother ate all the food we had to snack on during the trip here today."

"You sure you guys aren't being too rude?" Clayton chuckled as he turned his attention Avery. Seeing how they the other two weren't in the know how and it seemed the other posh child would not share, Clayton decided to find out himself. He gave a gentle smile as he started to tap into the new mind for the first time. It would be a tickle or an itch on the head brain as he worked his way inside. Usually was the first time, as he was entering new turf. Had to get familiar with entering everyone's mind.

"...Oh, I see." He grinned once he found what he wanted. "I don't suppose you commanded your way into wealth now, hm?" He asked, knowing only Avery would understand his question fully.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:50 pm
Dojime nodded. "Yes he made that clear when he got here and we've been giving him s**t for it ever since," Dojime replied. "Though he did start it with his 'holier then thou' attitude."  

cptflint

Sielent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:50 am
"Oh, you have a brother?" Alena asked as she followed the girls. She kept close to the wall, however, with her hand sliding across the material. Her stomach grumbled, too. "Sheesh, I guess we're all hungry," Alena giggled.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:00 pm
Vivi
"Okay, let's go get lunch!" Vivi said. She started walking down the hallway, motioning for the girls to follow.
"Don't worry, I know where I'm going," she said. Well, now she did anyway. Last year, she most definitely didn't. Those were funny times.
Avery
Avery felt Clayton enter his mind. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, but it wasn't enjoyable either. He supposed that he'd better get used to it. If he was able to read minds than he'd definitely use the power often.
"Actually, I was born into wealth," he said, smiling at Clayton. It would be fun to hide something from the Elementals. They'd probably never notice what he did to them.  

madametrixie

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:22 pm
"Yeah, a twin brother in fact." Bathsheba replied as she followed behind the girls, allowing them to lead the way around. She always found it awkward standing in front or beside someone when she herself had no idea where to go. Made things weird when she took wrong turns...

"Hm, maybe you were then." Clayton couldn't help but smirk. The whole conversation... Something about it made it hilarious. Perhaps it was the secrecy of it.

"I see you often asking for everything you do have and getting it right away. Might want to watch what you ask for, hm?" He chuckled as he looked to Dojime, his grin widening. It was hard to be more amused as he was outside of the circle, and yet was unknowingly putting himself in blindly.
"Well, men of higher stature like ourselves tend to flaunt it around. Me, I like to throw my money out in bets and come out with more, just to see how angry people get to lose to someone who doesn't even need it. He just likes to feel like a prince."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:57 pm
"Great...." Adrian grunted.
"Another prissy kid..." he said aloud, crossing his arms, giving the two a dull stare.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:10 pm
Dojime didn't seem to be paying attention to anyone around him anymore. He was busy listening to something else. After a moment or two her turned away from them and started down the hall. "I'll be back..." he announced without looking back at them.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff