Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:20 pm
"Get off me..." Armageddon seethed and struggled against the ice, only succeeding in making the ice hop a centimeter away.

And Decius went back for a hug. "Such silliness you are showing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he giggled to the demon then held out the giant lollipop. "As well as the emotion of kindness, no???????????????" he beamed excitedly. The lollipop was huge and heart-shaped, about as big as both of their faces, and there was a tag on the bottom with a man's handwriting saying,

"Happy Valentine's Day, or whatever.
- Armageddon"

The demon's eyes widened. "I didn't send you crap!" he spat.

Decius giggled again. "No feces were sent today, only that of sugary goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vex Beatrice

ALICES UNCLE

No I insist...

Veriocous chuckled slightly. "Ice magic is very strong isn't it?" he smiled his usual sly smile but the aura around him was so dangerous and noble. Veriocous smiled in amusement and tilted his head to one side. "But this is pitifully weak ice magic." In a flash he was behind Nikki and wrapped his arms around her. "What a weak person we have here."

...you die first

Rimmi X

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:44 am
Nikki tried to get free of Vexs tight hold around her but she couldn't even move a bit. " This guy is strong." she thought as she tried to twist her way out of his arms  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:58 pm
Armageddon groaned as Decius pat his coat around to find a certain syringe, then an interesting thing happened. It looked like the brat girl was getting harassed by some freak. "I could help you out, kid, if you get me out of this." he smirked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:46 pm
"I'm gonna so regret this," she muttered and with a flick of her hand she released Armageddon. "Now help me."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:53 pm
The demon jumped out of his confinements at first sign of it weakening and kept a large distance from the surprised Doctor. "Finally." he chuckled and dusted off a few ice shards from his navy coat. He looked at the girl and the man that seemed to be bugging her then smirked. "You're on your own, kid." he snickered to the girl and took off at lightning speed.

"Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the destination you are heading to, my friend???????????????????" Decius called out to Armageddon, smiling brightly the whole time. "The chase we just finished is now resuming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he smiled with a frown in his eyes then turned to the girl. "Ruined my day is what you have done just a moment ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:49 pm
"I knew i'd regret it by releasing him," she muttered still trying to get out of vexs hold.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:32 pm
Damien Trek Lancem

Behind those eyes lies the truth and grief...
Behind those beautiful smiles I've seen tragedy...
The flawless skin hides the secrets within...
Silent forces that secretly ignite your sins

User Image
Damien had just entered the courtyard as he spotted a few people, he let a deep sigh past his pale lips and rolled his dark red crimson eyes. These underling's would never understand anything. He stood in the center, feeling the wind hit the left side of his face a bit, causing his raven slightly long black hair to blow in the wind, and than back and fourth. Closing his eyes he took in the scents of grass, flowers, and fresh blood which made him trail his pink tongue over his lips hungrily. He hadn't eaten in a few hours, so he knew he should, also hoping the school provided them with the necessities they needed.
User Image
Beyond these clouds you can hide all your tears,
Beyond this world you'll be safe from their wicked fears,
And in their hearts they fear your demands,
You know their minds won't accept you, they'll never understand

MadHatter230

6,100 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:59 pm
FairyFumiko

User Image

Amayaliz (Maya) started skating highspeed down the courtyard with her guitar. Then, crashed into a bush. 'Wow. This is the second time I almost got killed riding this thing!' She thought to herself. She got up, laughing hysterically while brushing herself off.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:06 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

User Image

*Amery sees the girl crash, before he gets to her, she is already up.* Are you alright Miss?  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:11 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya starts picking leaves out of her hair, "Yeah, I'm okay. I guess I should really watch where I'm going." She picks up her guitar case and straps it back on. "Good thing I didn't damage anything!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:25 pm
*Amery looks at her to make sure she's really okay* would you like me to walk with you, in case you hurt yourself again? *attempting to joke with her*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:37 pm
FairyFumiko

"Ha ha. I think I'll manage. But if you want to." She grabbed her skateboard from the side walk and held it in her arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:46 pm
Where were you headed? *letting her lead the way*  

FairyFumiko

PanicWithVanity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:56 pm
"Nowhere really. I just got bored... And since I love skateboarding, I thought over here would be a really cool place to skate..." She was still trying to catch her breath. "I'm sorry..." She took a deep breath, "I never introduced myself... My names Maya..." She said as she stuck out her hand.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff